Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : May 8, 2005 01:47
Quote:

On 2005-05-06 03:47, DETOX wrote:

The attendance from Greece to Sonica Festival in Italy is expected to be massive

How many would you say...so far???
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 8, 2005 02:46
I think that at least 400 people from Greece will be at Sonica this year.

Imagine that 150 people have already purchased their tickets and that we are still in the first week of May three full months before the date of the festival.

I know at least 50 people that havent bought their tickets yet just because its too early to make plans for the festival although it is 80%-90% sure according to them that they will be there.

Count in also the people that will buy their tickets from the internet site and the people that will buy their tickets on the door.

Yeah i guess 400 people is a good estimation.

I expect to see some greek flags and t shirts when Wizzy Noise play at Sonica on Saturday night           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Uchiha_Itachi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 8, 2005 08:29
This is gonna be a hellofa partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... love light laughter and Max Lafranconiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
skouziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii amore mio lets go to break.....................
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 10, 2005 13:00

I hope you still have tickets.
I need some           
Open your mind...
DETOX

Posted : May 10, 2005 18:08
IMPORTANT UPDATES

A)First of all i want to apologize for the problems with the hotline but something seems to be wrong with the SIM Card of that number,today i decided to get a new number so the new hotline is the following 6945284635.Please feel free to call us on this number for ticket reservation and questions.

B)The ticket price for Sonica at the door will be 80 euros so make sure you purchase your tickets NOW before we run out of early bird tickets,keep in mind that this is a limited ticket event.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 12, 2005 12:49
my buddy detox looking for ticketpassonika man pm me>
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
DETOX

Posted : May 12, 2005 13:01
Check your PM box           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX

Posted : May 19, 2005 16:05
Hello there people.

I would like to inform you that the first presale tickets are all sold out.

The response from the Greek crowd concerning Sonica Festival is massive and in a month we sold almost 200 tickets that was all the stock we had from the first presale period.All the people that have reserved tickets from me from the first period will receive them next week,dont worry i havent forget you

About the rest people you can from now and on reserve your tickets for the price of 60 euros which is the second presale period.Make sure you reserve your tickets now cause the ticket price on the door will be even higher.

Keep also in mind that Sonica is a limited capacity event so make sure you dont be left out from the biggest summer festival in Europe.

For tickets reservations you can call us on 6945284635.          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : May 23, 2005 12:48
Hello music fans and travellers!

Sonica Festival would like to inform you that IS NOT in any way connected or affilliated with the trip organised from Athens to Sonica Festival area by Imagination Travel and Log On Promotion.

The Sonica Festival organisers are aware of this trip but ARE NOT involved in it and have no responsibility what so ever for anything dealing with this trip.

The only official representatives of Sonica Festival in Greece are Detox and Iraklis Mindphaser from whom you can purchase your original Sonica Festival tickets for our summer event.

Thanks for your love and support so far and see you this summer at Sonica Festival.

The Sonica Festival Team.
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
Iraklis Mindphaser
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 16:19
Hi!!!!!!!!

Today We receive a new tickets....
This tickets have cost
60 Euro(inc.Booking fee)
We wait your e mails.

HARRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 17:02
if we purchase the tickets now will u offer us the sonica CD?
its been announced it the festival section
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
DETOX

Posted : Jun 1, 2005 19:07
CRX i think that this offer exists only if you buy tickets from the Sonica website.

I will contact Eduardo and see if i can arrange something also for our Greek community.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jun 11, 2005 10:16

I need two more tickets and you have PM about this.
thanks           
Open your mind...
DETOX

Posted : Jun 24, 2005 00:35
Guys we almost run out of tickets so if anybody needs a ticket he should contact us NOW otherwise he will have to pay his ticket at the entrance of the festival on a much higher price.

Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
itche

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 13:25
Detox i think that you should know by now the rumors that the police knows about the event and is going to be in Patra's harbor...Don't you think ,as a good person, that you should inform the travellers...Or the only think you care is to sell tickets???
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance