Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 19, 2005 00:22
Hello there people!!!

As you might already know Sonica Festival is taking place in Italy from the 5th to the 8th of August 2005.

Sonica is one of the biggest summer festivals in the world with a massive line up in both the main floor and chill out stage including names like Hallucinogen,Infected Mushroom,Etnica,Wizzy Noise,Silicon Sound,Wrecked Machines,Sub6,Bamboo Forest,Joti Sidhu,Altom,Ott,Aes Dana and more.

The festival takes place on the wonderful location of Bolsena Lake which is located 150km (2 hours by car) from Rome on the northern part of Lazio.The festival area is divided into four main areas which are the main floor are,chill out are,camping area and the market area.Also there will be a huge parking place.

The Sonica Festival will be a global celebration of four days full of music,performing arts,laser and light shows,fireworks,workshops,healing practises,world food and more.

Due to the high interest of the Greek people to attend this great event me and Iraklis Mindphaser were asked by the organisers to be responsible for the EXCLUSIVE ticket presales of Sonica Festival in Greece and to be the ones that will answer all of your questions concerning this event.

There are two ticket presale periods for Greece.

A)First presale period FROM APRIL 20 TO MAY 31 with a price of 45 EUROS per ticket (booking fee included).

B)Second presale period FROM JUNE 1 TO JULY 20 with a price of 60 EUROS per ticket (booking fee included).

If you dont purchase your ticket the earliest possible then you will have to purchase a ticket at the festival area for a higher price of around 80 euros.

Our contact information are the following.

Detox Email : detox@sonica2005.com

Iraklis Email : iraklis_mindphaser@sonica2005.com

Hotline : 6944456819

Please feel free to contact us about EVERYTHING dealing with Sonica Festival from reserving and buying presale tickets to even ask information about the festival and instructions and suggestions on how to get there.

P.S We just today received 100 early presale tickets from which 45-50 tickets are ALREADY SOLD in less than 24 hours so please contact us NOW in order to purchase your ticket in the lowest price possible.We are not joking about that since there is a huge interest concerning Sonica Festival from the Greek crowd.There is a limited number of early presale tickets so you either contact us now or you will have to wait till second presale period and purchase your ticket in a higher price.Thanks for understanding.
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX

Posted : Apr 19, 2005 20:27
Please when you email us asking for tickets please include a phone number where we can reach you and please indicate us whether you live in Athens or not.Also your first name is always welcome.

Thanks           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
kabamaru
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 19, 2005 21:43
The official website says

"Tickets will be on sale online on this website with various payment modes (paypal and credit cards)"

So we can buy our tickets online for 40 euros. What does the booking fee means? Why should we buy it from you and not directly from the website using a credit card?

Am I missing something here?           --- open the doors and let the music flood in ---

https://soundcloud.com/spinnet
https://soundcloud.com/one-arc-degree
https://soundcloud.com/fabrics
DETOX

Posted : Apr 19, 2005 22:04
Dear Kabamaru.

A)Not everybody has a credit card or is registered to paypal so that he can buy a ticket online.

B)Buying a ticket online will also have an extra cost for you because of using your credit card and because of the expenses to receive your ticket through mail.So more or less buying a ticket online has the same price as buying a ticket from me or Iraklis.

C)Booking fee is the money that the reseller of the ticket receives for being responsible for the tickets of an event in his country.90% of the festivals around the world work like that when they sell tickets in foreign countries.

If you got any more questions i will be happy to answer them           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
kabamaru
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 19, 2005 22:08
ok, thanks for clearing that up detox.           --- open the doors and let the music flood in ---

psychoill
Inactive User
Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 20, 2005 09:39
Better give my money to anyone else than to you Detox.....
Big mistake from Neurobiotic to involve you to this....
tstststststs
DETOX

Posted : Apr 20, 2005 11:54
Psychoil you are welcome and free to give your money to everyone you wish.You can either buy your ticket online or go to the festival area and buy your ticket from there.In any case hope you will have fun at the festival.

For the rest of the people i have to inform you that just 31 tickets are left           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Iraklis Mindphaser
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 20, 2005 15:47

All Good!!!!
Lets do it!!

We wait your E-mails!!!

marp

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 23:15
hello! does anybody know if we can get tickets for sonica in greece, cause there was a problem on the site when I tried to buy online

kabamaru
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 25, 2005 01:25
hi marp and welcome to the forum!

Just read the first post in this topic. Email either detox or iraklis, they are the presale guys in greece. The site worked ok for me though, no problems (i use firefox).           --- open the doors and let the music flood in ---

DETOX

Posted : Apr 25, 2005 02:22
Marp feel free to mail me at detox@sonica2005.com or mail Iraklis at iraklis_mindphaser@sonica2005.com for any questions you might have.

If you are planning to buy first season presale tickets i suggest to you to mail us fast cause we are running out of magic papers           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX

Posted : Apr 29, 2005 02:33
IMPORTANT NOTICE

We are left with just 20 more magic papers.

There is big possibility that there will be no more 45 euro tickets available during the next week so send us an email NOW in order to reserve the last available tickets.

Thanks in advance.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX

Posted : May 4, 2005 03:40
We are left with maybe 4-5 first presale tickets that will probably be reserved tomorrow after the people interested will read this message.

We will PROBABLY receive 50 more first presale tickets next week so make sure to get in contact with us if you really want them.

P.S The hotline is working normally from today and on so feel free to also call us.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 6, 2005 03:23
Quote:

On 2005-04-29 02:33, DETOX wrote:
IMPORTANT NOTICE

We are left with just 20 more magic papers.

There is big possibility that there will be no more 45 euro tickets available during the next week so send us an email NOW in order to reserve the last available tickets.

Thanks in advance.

what do u mean by that friend DETOX?you know about the magic papers
respect,
CRX,athens           Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
DETOX

Posted : May 6, 2005 03:47
Hello there CRX.

We received before two weeks 100 early bird tickets that are already gone.

We will receive on Tuesday 50 more tickets from which 20-25 of them are already reserved.I guess that by next week there will be no more 45 euro tickets available for Greece and not only.

So anyone interested in purchasing a 45 euro ticket from us should mail or call us NOW otherwise he will have to purchase 55 euro tickets from next week and on.

The attendance from Greece to Sonica Festival in Italy is expected to be massive           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance