Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 06:35
ehehe.. seems like maybe someone needs to make a poll on the website, and people can vote for their favorites.. after registering of course, to prevent spam and vote fraud.. otherwise this thread will just get bigger until every single DJ in the US and their grandma is in it.

or we could just have Gil play for 5 days and to hell with the lineup.
          ..it's just another party..
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 06:56
good idea.....

i think everyone should get 3 votes for the various catagories, and yes one must register first

and no voting for oneself... I know im guilty of that just as much as anyone else, but if we make an official poll, i think artists should not be allowed to vote for themselves, otherwise... well im sure we can all picture the end result of that           
Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 07:01
Nice list Paradigm. I'm gonna use some names from your list (That I'd skipped before) and make something similar if u dont mind
(just had a smoke and I'm bored )

*Sunset*

Androcell
Phutureprimitive
Waterjuice
Blue Spectral Monkey

*Late Evening*

Allen
Shapestatic
Witchdockta
Bodhi
Arahat

*Night*

Ghreg on Earth
Primordial Ooze
Mubali

*Late night/Before sunrise*

Alien Mental
Fria
Penta

*Sunrise*

Fractal Cowboys
Phoenix Family

*Morning*

Aeon
Paradigm
Deeper in Zen
Derby vs. Kaiser (spinning oldschool Goa )(Chilluminati)
Earworm (NYC)
Ocelot
Underfoot (Audiognomes)

*Noon & Afternoon*

Pituko (Nepol Records) (If he's back from Bolivia)
Safa (Data Mandali, Sao Paulo, Brazil)
Kiva

*Sunset*
back to the source

Thats assuming a day is much longer than 24 hours... so I guess we'd also have to shift the party to a bigger planet.

Wish I'd heard all DJs on this thread... so many familiar names, but I've never experienced their music. Great to see everyone in the same place too... wish it can all be realised.

~Edited~
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 29, 2006 07:16
i dunno about Allen in the afternoon, that might be slightly disturbing.. the guy plays pretty dark stuff, y'know?

and maybe we take a break with the long lists? i know everyone likes the "Best of.." threads, this is not one of those..
          ..it's just another party..
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 07:19
Yeah I know .. I got carried away. One last shot .

Allen played a fantastic evening set at Sacred Earth (the only time I've heard him)... so yeah, before Shapestatic would probably be a better spot.
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 07:22
it would be helpful, if you know someones affiliation to include it. i know a lot of these folks, but some ??
thanks and keep the suggestions coming, at this point we are just taking inventory, gathering up the large list so we can create a beautiful flow           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 29, 2006 07:30
well.. what the mistress wants, the mistress gets.

i still think a poll would be best - maybe a bit later though..

but here are my picks, from dj's i've heard..

west coast:

penta
fractal cowboys
mubali
bodhisattva
olowanpi (never heard the guy, but those comps are sweet)
waater
treavor (moontribe)

middle:

solomoon (onetribe, co)
primordial ooze (chicago?)
shagee and freedom (esoteric gen, arkansas)
dragon

east coast:

onnomon
lauryn
arjuna
brainlizzard
kri

chillout:
bluetech
bsm
jakob (onetribe, co)          ..it's just another party..
KaiserSoze
Primordial Ooze

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 07:33
I think to make this truly a community event it would be nice to see each of the roughly 25 scenes below to have a minimum of 1 "representative" playing. Or maybe 1 trance/1 chill if the event is based on a 2 stage trance/chill setup.

N. Cal
S. Cal
Washington
Seattle
BC
Colorado
Arizona
New Mexico
Texas
Arkansas
Florida
Atlanta
NC
DC
NYC
Mass
Philly
Ohio
Chicago
Iowa
Missouri
Toronto
Montreal
Mexico
Did I miss any?

Once these scenes are covered the remaining slots would be taken by popular vote. With balance in musical styles in mind. IE top ten dark, top ten fullon, top ten prog, top ten chill, etc

It would be nice to see VJ's be represented as well.

AntiShanti/Sangoma
Chilluminati.org, T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 08:00
I 2nd Kaisers idea on making it represenative of the various US scenes versus a popularity contest....

I think this concept really embodies the underlying principal of the festival

Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 08:47
you guys are funny!!!!
Quasga
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 10:13
A friend of mine mentioned this festival recently so when I saw the thread I thought I'd take a look. I really appreciate Yidam's support for wanting me to be at this event, but I just wanted to let him and anyone else know that they can please leave me out of it all. I've heard some much needed negative criticism about my live performances over that past year and decided to leave this kind of work for more qualified individuals. I think there have been a few promoters who realized that they may have booked me out of a false sense that I was "popular" but then found out I really was not worth it. Sorry for that.

All the best with it.

Peace and dub,
Quasga
nicksynergy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 10:40
Quote:

On 2006-09-29 10:13, Quasga wrote:
A friend of mine mentioned this festival recently so when I saw the thread I thought I'd take a look. I really appreciate Yidam's support for wanting me to be at this event, but I just wanted to let him and anyone else know that they can please leave me out of it all. I've heard some much needed negative criticism about my live performances over that past year and decided to leave this kind of work for more qualified individuals. I think there have been a few promoters who realized that they may have booked me out of a false sense that I was "popular" but then found out I really was not worth it. Sorry for that.

All the best with it.

Peace and dub,
Quasga

Well, It's unfortunate to me to hear that you don't want to take gigs like this. I hope that you will continue to want to play our small, intimate outdoor and indoor gatherings. We will pay you.

Thanks!
nicksynergy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 10:40
Quote:

On 2006-09-29 08:00, paradigm wrote:
I 2nd Kaisers idea on making it represenative of the various US scenes versus a popularity contest....

I think this concept really embodies the underlying principal of the festival

Word up!
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 12:12
music from these outstanding individuals in no particular order will make me one the happiest human beings on earth:

Aeon
Random
Chromatone
Helios
Paradigm
Dai aka Amatti
Deeper In Zen
Spyros
Barakuda
Samtabul
Kiva
Jeto
Mukti
Allen
Boipeba
Bodhi 13:20
Arahat
Demi
Earthian
Anachronid
Zinduka
Organic Mechanics
Belgian Goa Madness
Catalyx
Space Turtle
Parus
Penta

i am afraid this is not my full list, but you get the picture...

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
KaiserSoze
Primordial Ooze

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 17:50
Quote:

On 2006-09-29 10:13, Quasga wrote:

All the best with it.

Peace and dub,
Quasga

?!?!? I'm very surprised to hear this. Your sets have been a source of constant praise out here. Plus the fact that you play percussion rather than just editing some DSP effects on a computer gives you leg up on most live acts I've seen. Not to mention your music is amazing. I'd hope you would reconsider your position.           AntiShanti/Sangoma
Chilluminati.org, T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance