Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America

thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 22, 2007 23:17
Quote:

On 2007-05-22 23:00, Mistress of Evil wrote:
You come to a river. The conditions are favorable. The river is 3 feet deep. Do you pay for the ferry? Or do you caulk your wagon and float across?

I summon thine powers of Feldon and part thine waters with the divining rod I bartered three hen for from the crone 3 townships prior...
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : May 23, 2007 00:01
Quote:

On 2007-05-22 19:12, thegooddale wrote:
fuckin A right, pardner...

the compensation provided was more than enough for us to buy grain and water for our horses. and we can repair the broken spokes on our wagon wheel with the remainder...

hopefully no tragic dysentery outbreaks this time...

lol-tastic!
          Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 23, 2007 02:35
Quote:

However, I see a glaring neglect of Audiognomes on your psylist...

Wait until chillist? We could only have so many people in the central region so had to be make some very heartcrushing decisions there. I had to not include one of my best friends if you didn't notice, and my own psy dj from my personal collective. But this is beyond regions, it's about the greater community coming together. Nothing will ever be perfect but we create strength through the imperfections as what is perfect is easily broken by one small flaw.
robyo

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 23, 2007 02:52
Quote:

On 2007-05-23 02:35, Eklypz wrote:
Quote:

However, I see a glaring neglect of Audiognomes on your psylist...

Wait until chillist? We could only have so many people in the central region so had to be make some very heartcrushing decisions there. I had to not include one of my best friends if you didn't notice, and my own psy dj from my personal collective. But this is beyond regions, it's about the greater community coming together. Nothing will ever be perfect but we create strength through the imperfections as what is perfect is easily broken by one small flaw.

Well said, Z. But you know how it is, I just gotta root for my homies!
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : May 23, 2007 06:26
I probably mentioned this right at the start (I know this topic came up) but you can't very well claim to have a festival uniting the North American tribes without any Canadian representation.
ganika
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 23, 2007 06:43
Quote:

On 2007-05-23 06:26, Basilisk wrote:
I probably mentioned this right at the start (I know this topic came up) but you can't very well claim to have a festival uniting the North American tribes without any Canadian representation.

Ammazzing line up!!!!!

i echo Basillisk ~ hope to see our canadian artists included in the line up ~ if not this year hoping for next year

peace and best of luck to all who are involved in putting A.U.M festival.

DJs & Dance * Peace & <3

htt://wwww.triplag.com
www.godizus.net
www.d-a-r-k.net
www.xtreamdimension.net
www.geomagnetic.tv
~m~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 23, 2007 08:36
and what about Mexico?
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 23, 2007 09:06
if you build it..... they will come

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 23, 2007 17:14
Many things to do and promises to keep, miles to go before I sleep! Walk here, run there, fly in my dreams with wind in my hair. Talking this, laughing at that, speaking in tongues is where it's at.
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 24, 2007 09:32
Quote:

On 2007-05-23 17:14, wichdokta wrote:
speaking in tongues is where it's at.

The giraffe has his purple octagon reading glasses on and the chameleons have been read their bedtime story. Over.

konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 24, 2007 09:36
all this talk about wagons reminds me of the school days i used to spend in the library playing Oregon Trail. Remember? I'd never finish the game because i would always use my money on ammunition and spend most of the game shooting @ buffalo and squirrels etc.

Oh the memories.
Subocaj

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 25, 2007 00:01
I made it to the end a few times...but most of the time I would die of e.coli from drinking the water....or my mules would die of exaustion because of all the crap that I would pack along. Or my wagon would drown trying to pass over a river because I was too stubborn to pay the ferry. That game was addicting.
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 25, 2007 00:22
Quote:

I would love to see some Canadian representation at the AUM Festival, I feel that much of the reason for the lack of canadians at AUM is due to the fact that Eclipse is happening at the same time, and most canadian acts/djs are either planning on attending or are playing at the Eclipse Festival.....but maybe i am wrong???
          ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 25, 2007 00:27
Quote:

On 2007-05-25 00:22, Lauryn wrote:
Quote:

I would love to see some Canadian representation at the AUM Festival, I feel that much of the reason for the lack of canadians at AUM is due to the fact that Eclipse is happening at the same time, and most canadian acts/djs are either planning on attending or are playing at the Eclipse Festival.....but maybe i am wrong???

I was thinking alot of the reason we aren't seeing Canadian and Mexican representation is that it costs a bit more to travel to Arkansas from those places, so they are not able to make it on the alotted artist compensation... This seems unavoidable and neither artist nor promoters fault, just the reality of the situation I think...

A little birdie told me about a pretty awesome surprise for the festival... But, my lips are sealed...
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : May 25, 2007 00:52
Quote:

On 2007-05-23 06:43, ganika wrote:
i echo Basillisk ~ hope to see our canadian artists included in the line up ~ if not this year hoping for next year

^^yes that's my hope as well.

some amazing artists both in canada and mexico, would love to see more of them at the next one.
          ..it's just another party..
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance