Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America

Trick
Inactive User

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 21, 2007 20:32
y is the lineup so weak
i mean the artist are good
but for that long iz not enuf
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : May 21, 2007 20:53
Quote:

On 2007-05-21 20:13, DanVapid wrote:
one question, where does LA fit in to this? Konflux, Dai, Spyros, Psytribe, Green Sector, the list is long...this is the biggest, most enthusiastic psy scene in the country and no representation.

Brandon, it's not for the lack of trying. To my knowledge several artists and DJs from LA were contacted by AUM organizers and all of them said they won't be able to attend.

and Trick - there are 42 2-hour timeslots for the duration of the festival, and there will be 42 live acts and DJs on the psy stage and same on the chill stage. So I am not sure how that's 'not enough'.

..it's just another party..
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : May 21, 2007 21:46
yeah i am sad about the lack of LA representation as weel! We did ask several key LA players to be involved but unfortunately, they all declined i think there may be a psytribe event happening during the same dates...
i have no idea how this long list of talented artists could be "not enough" LOL masochist!!           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 21, 2007 22:04
Quote:

On 2007-05-21 21:46, Mistress of Evil wrote:
yeah i am sad about the lack of LA representation as weel! We did ask several key LA players to be involved but unfortunately, they all declined i think there may be a psytribe event happening during the same dates...
i have no idea how this long list of talented artists could be "not enough" LOL masochist!!

fair enough...
Desde

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 21, 2007 23:54
I can't wait.. Anyone one have any flight/trip ideas? Cheap proffered. ??

The line up looks awesome!!!! Going to dance the days away.. can't wait for my vacation!
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 22, 2007 01:08
no Mindfull representation... that's LA.
otherwise the lineup looks good. it seems like the nights will be "proper"
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : May 22, 2007 01:41
Quote:

On 2007-05-21 21:46, Mistress of Evil wrote:
i have no idea how this long list of talented artists could be "not enough" LOL masochist!!

Was it me who declined or A.U.M? Please state the facts in truth. Thank you
          http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 22, 2007 02:06
Quote:

On 2007-05-22 01:41, David(KIVA) wrote:

Was it me who declined or A.U.M? Please state the facts in truth. Thank you

well, it wasn't A.U.M. we would've loved to have you play.

did it have something to do with you not being able to make it on the compensation we are offering? I know the plane tickets are not cheap these days, but we are offering as much as we can, with over 80 performers coming from all different corners of the country. Everybody is getting the same amount, there are no superstars here.

i don't know all the details of your situation, so please correct me if I'm wrong here.

David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : May 22, 2007 02:16
making a counter offer does not constitute a decline on my part I left it to your teams and they declined. I just didn't want it to sound like what it was starting to sound like. If all the other djs are flying themselves out to play, then more power to them. Good luck with the event.           http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 22, 2007 02:22
Quote:

On 2007-05-22 02:16, David(KIVA) wrote:
making a counter offer does not constitute a decline on my part I left it to your teams and they declined. I just didn't want it to sound like what it was starting to sound like. If all the other djs are flying themselves out to play, then more power to them. Good luck with the event.

sorry, there is just no way we can afford to buy everybody's flight tickets, since majority of performers are flying in from both West and East coasts. People are having fundraisers in their areas to raise money for flight tickets, perhaps that's something you could've done in LA as well.

Something to remember - this is not a commercial festival, nobody is getting rich from this. Everyone will end up spending money to do this, both performers and organizers - but hopefully good things will come of it.

robyo

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 22, 2007 04:54
I totally think good things will come of it!
Before, I was questioning why not get some international artists, but now I see the coolness of just having North Americans play and trying to unify the continental scene as a whole. However, I see a glaring neglect of Audiognomes on your psylist...
I also think it's cool that the A.U.M. crew seem to be treating all artists the same. It's unfortunate LA doesn't feel represented. They should totally come out and play! Everyone is paying for this event, the promoters, artists, and dancers. That makes it special, in a GOOD way.
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 22, 2007 07:19
well i guess there's some LA representation since I'm playing at the chillout

for the record i am losing tons of money on going out to play at this (and i have to *drive* to bring my gear) but i don't care cus i think it's one of the coolest ideas i've ever heard of! so my blessings to everyone involved in making this thing happen... and i do hope a solid handful of west coasters make the trek out to this thing.
ohmy
Fractal Cowboys

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 22, 2007 19:03
Quote:

one question, where does LA fit in to this? Konflux, Dai, Spyros, Psytribe, Green Sector, the list is long...this is the biggest, most enthusiastic psy scene in the country and no representation.

they were asked to play, and you might be exageratting about biggest and Most... I think everything is bigger in tExas, no?

thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 22, 2007 19:12
Quote:

On 2007-05-22 19:03, ohmy wrote:
Quote:

they were asked to play, and you might be exageratting about biggest and Most... I think everything is bigger in tExas, no?

fuckin A right, pardner...

the compensation provided was more than enough for us to buy grain and water for our horses. and we can repair the broken spokes on our wagon wheel with the remainder...

hopefully no tragic dysentery outbreaks this time...

Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : May 22, 2007 23:00
You come to a river. The conditions are favorable. The river is 3 feet deep. Do you pay for the ferry? Or do you caulk your wagon and float across?

however you get there, make it happen.
This is one of the beautiful things about AUM festival. Following in the tradition of Burning Man, everyone is a participant! This isnt an all expense paid vacation to the Ozarks, its gonna require work and effort to get there. Even the organizers have to think about the same things, we all have to get there too!
Hooray, it will be an epic adventure. We really need more epic adventures i think, life would be soooo boring without some challenges thrown in           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance