First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Talamasca NY March 14th 2003

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 18, 2003 02:04
Psychclown i think you are mistaken, even on the flyer it clearly links the 2 together... i dont know why you dont want to associate the 2 together but its a known fact. the dj's "Stuck in Goa" are the actual crew of home of trance. i'm glad at least they threwq a good after, i heard too it was good and will not take that away from them. i'm sorry youre naive in the ways of these 2 though.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
PsYcHoClOwN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 18, 2003 05:22
im not naive, i couldnt care less....i just know i wont go to anymore tsunami but i will go to house of trance parties. the one they did by themselves few weeks ago was ki-ller
Machinelf
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 19, 2003 04:48
The Talamasca party was SNAFU. The original club was closed down, and the organizer didn't notify anyone even though he talked to me that morning and said he was going to make an announcement. he never sent it out, so everybody had to go to 20th and 6th ave, only to be redirected to Shelter on 39th and 5th... which got closed down at 4am by the NYPD... thank god for home of trance's afterparty, which had Frederique & Co. playing all day. Poor John emmanuel has gotten a lot of flak for this; because he got $35 a person for another no show, people are pissed royally. But trance people can be reall consumer types with short memories, so i am sure Tsunami will recover. We did a free party on the following Monday and many ran away when we asked for donations in the War Room at 2am.. then chased them upstairs to the Peace Romm... heh heh
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Talamasca NY March 14th 2003
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance