First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Talamasca NY March 14th 2003

hallucinatory spheres
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 8, 2003 11:31
Well the same thing happening out here in india.Such good parties n it becomes soo mofo commercial .Great artists like talamasca and atomic pulse (wow) playin and then its a fusion of the psyheads n the other kind of crowd which dont know anything about the culture and the music who turn up for such events.

But on the other hand no choice remaning ....might as well go for the party and enjoy every bit of it by going wid ure own group of firends and rocking it

Well i would definitely go for this party
Would be 1 hell of a scene

Boom ShivA...

arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Mar 9, 2003 09:33
No offence to those of you who have already posted ..

but please . Stop complaining about Estate, the crowd at parties, Tusnami, and the New York city trance scene.

If you prefer underground parties, as does everyone, then go to the underground parties .. we in new york have it luckier than most places in the U.S .. in the year of 2003, we have has son kite, astral projection, haldolium, and possibly in the next month talamasca, atomic pulse, infected mushroom and the people from neurobiotic - stralia, vibra et al .. there arent too many cities that can compare to that, apart from sfo.

if you feel that the scene is bad ( the atmosphere at parties, the karahana missing etc ) complaining to a bunch of equally pissed off isratrancers ( we all are ) is not going to help. try talking to the moderators to talk to the guy who heads up tsunami with workable suggestions that would improve the party for us and not hurt their cashflow. also, like several psyheads in new york have, start a small bi monthly underground scene .. support the parties you want to go to .

but please .. for those of us who dont mind bearing with the "booty grinding ghetto sluts, greasy horny dudes, drugged out zombies and drug dealers" - keith - in order to enjoy some top grade full on music, stop complaining about every single party, even before it happens. maybe ( and im being real hopeful here ) cedric AND tamir will both show up, and we'll have a killer time

again, NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY POSTED .. it just feels like the new york discussions on this board always have far too many anti tsunami etc comments, and the board is no fun anymore.

my two bits ..

and for those of you who are coming to this party .. see you there
          paagal power ..
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 10, 2003 03:19
well said arrya. You guys are just spoiled in NY, you don't know how good you have it.

About John from Tsunami, I'm pretty sure he comes by here once in a while and reads what people have to say about his parties and what needs to be improved.

Hope you guys have fun at Talamasca, too bad NY is being split up into full on VS. Progressive once again.           Both teams played hard
Elias h

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 14, 2003 23:51
good news i think, party is moved to shelter
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2003 01:24
for those of you who are not aware :

party location has moved from the earlier club ( estate ) to shelter, which is located on 39thstreet, between 5th and 6th avenues.

paagal power ..
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 15, 2003 07:12
TRANCENDENTAL SOUND)))
has mooovvvveeed to:
SHELTER!
(click here for map)
NEW HOURS: 10:30 till 7:30 or later...
20 West 39th street
(between 5th & 6th ave)
subways 1 2 3 7 9 B D F Q V to 42nd street

Estate has lost its insurer, and
we have secured another banging venue.
We are using the TOP two floors of the Shelter
which also permits usage of the rooftop (weather permitting).
The clubs' sound system was entirely rebuilt by
STEVE DASH, one of the worlds greatest sound engineers.
We are granting a symbolic discount due to the change.
The artists are looking forward to a rocking party, so
we all hope to see you there!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha told you so! these guys are rotten to the core!           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Elias h

Posted : Mar 15, 2003 13:06
weird party, space cat played in place of atomic pulse gave a really killer dj set
but party suddenly closed at 4 during his set
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Mar 15, 2003 17:30
Any more reviews? I get curious about this Space Cat set, or was if a live act?
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2003 21:18
aaaahhh !!!

and after that, was the "after party : that started at 6 in the morning .. which was the most incredible party ive been to in a long long time.. ron played for an hour or so , - incredible set - hard .. then came on cedric .. who re-invented the meaning of the words killer set .. crazy typical talamasca tunes throughout, then finsihed up much later by another excellent set ..

incredible party .. to those isratrancers who were there - cant complain anymore .. !           paagal power ..
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2003 21:18
m          paagal power ..
Elias h

Posted : Mar 15, 2003 23:07
spacecat was dj, anyone know what tracks he played?
psy druid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 17, 2003 21:11
thank god i didn't make the same mistake as last month and go to tsunami...it sounds like a disaster!!!! no atmic pulse (there's a surprise), ending at 4 and then having to go and pay for another venue for an after party, it sounds like a complete joke
PsYcHoClOwN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 17, 2003 21:31
well tsunami has destroyed himself but you missed a hell of an after party.....

and again, home of trance prove themselves as trance savers.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 17, 2003 22:02
home of trance is under an image change.. because of the fact they are associated with tsunami. they are now global trance.... ahhhhh dosent that sound nice? well too bad its the same rotten people... i heard atomic pulse was never booked. i dont understand why one wouldnt tell the audience that avi algranati is coming and why there wasnt a tsunami represntative at the Estate to redirect people. also, "We are granting a symbolic discount due to the change" meant $3 money discount! laughing all the way to the bank with tsunami and home oops i mean global trance.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
PsYcHoClOwN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 17, 2003 23:35
home of trance had nothing to do with tsunami this time. they actually saved the morning with bringing cedric to the after party.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Talamasca NY March 14th 2003
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance