Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC

Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Feb 20, 2004 13:39

16 hours and counting

16, hmmmm.. what else doest that number remind me of... ?

nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 20, 2004 14:59
well well well.... so tonight is the big night a?
have fun u all!

good luck ecliptic.
i hope to hear about all the goodies as soon as your mind's back to normal.           just flow baby... just flow...
faugeryofmymemories
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Feb 20, 2004 19:10
hi guys
i am in connecticut now
waiting to come down with my attire ( the ganesh project t shirt from boom records) in case u guys do not know who i am i will be the indian Kid with the ganesh t shirt. i hope this party will be killer

all the way from green colorado

its gotta be killer . I missed goa so i need this experience again

BOOM BHOLE
carn1fex

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 20, 2004 19:36
Any word on ticket availability at the door? Its not close to selling out is it? I wont be coming by until ~3am and i cant get tickets where im driving from (wash DC)
carn1fex

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 20, 2004 19:45
If i cant get in, btw, im going to light myself on fire and charge the door.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 20, 2004 19:53
all persons will be admitted. i will turn noone away.
just try to make it early.          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Gaialau
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Feb 20, 2004 23:04
The decoration of the place is insane,Daya with new backdorps and Yacdelic with spandex did a great job....
Be ready for a great psychedelic experience.
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 00:50
We wish you the best with this party from Florida. I wish i was there!!!!!!!!! BOM!
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 12:22
damn this party is going off right now...           Both teams played hard
CandyFlip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 16:00
ahhhhh hahahah what to say....

dam just got back from it n i can still hear those tunes bangin' in my head ...

So this is how ot went for me...reached the place at 2:30 , just in time when hux flux started his set but missed gadi's set whcih am sure was one hell of a warm up ...for the next 3 hours what i heard was just too much to explain haha...wicked ass tunes bangin the floors ....perfect number of ppl for the place ..he just banged it rite till the end...then came the master of all wid god knows what power and engery that he kept the flow goin"...some wicked tunes from 5:30 to 7:30 to set the morning on fire

all said just everythin went perfect and i thank the whole ET crew for puttin up another baner of a party...NY need to see more of such parties in future...amzin work Gadi

Time to boom one last n then off to

Boom New York!!!
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 16:23
Heres how it went pour moi:
Got in just when Beserx was starting their set. I loved it ... all twisted as promised and sick as expected ... then came hux flux - how should i say this without being rude - he SUCKED!! - maybe its just not my kinda of music - but all i got from that set was a bassline and a bunch of sounds - did not hear any of these so called melodies or any form of continuation for that matter - Im sorry if my words hurt - they just reflect the pain my ears went through. The uriel set was ok - neither here nor there - good - but i guess by then I was already itching to hear the master play. Fred the last time you were down in NYC you wounded us - this time you finished the job. My God this man know psychedelic in the true sense of the form. Each and everysingle track took me hurtling through my mind at 1 million miles a sec. We are not worthy Fred. The sound was excellent - Iloved the place ... but what stood out the most out of the night was daya's work - if you could translate each an every single emotion - ranging from fear to pleasure on a pice of canvas - it would still not come close to his work. Liked the new dragon - want the old one please!!!.

Anyways nice to see all of you again - even if i didnt see you - I felt you
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 16:34
daya .. wow .. speechless ..

gadi, mike and uriel .. it feels pretty damn good to be living in new york right now thanks to you guys..

fred .. ooof .. !! dont do that to us without warning us !! ... wow ..

it was the perfect place .. this one was just too far over the top .. completely forgot to take pictures ..

wow ... still spinning a little ..

paagal power ..
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 21:06
What a great party!!!!!! The deco was just something outstanding, and the place...just perfect. what a surprise having grapes and candies...thxs Ecliptic! I won't miss the next one.
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 22:38
firstly i would like to thank the organisres for a crazy night...
great atmosphere and great vibe..
every single one played an amazing set...
hux flux played some nice dark tunes...
fred killed it in the morning with strating hisset with a guitar track...crazy enrgy flowing all over..
all the other dj s played a very full on set...
the place was packed with people..nice smoking area organised..great fruits in the morning by the ecliptic crew..
they took really good care of everyone..
vlue for money....
hope we have many more nights like this...
aboe all the amazing decos by daya and john..
john thanks for showing me the stuff backstage..
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
ciotera

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 23:13
Had a total blast. What Fred was doing in the morning can only be called wizardry. That's the way you charge up the crowd!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance