Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC

grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 2, 2004 15:41
BoinkyBoink man wazap with the negative vibe, chill man. ye sure we had some bad experiences in this city u can't expect every party to B perfect but don’t forget there R ppl in it for the love of trance and a very good organizers
Surrender and his crew did a fantastic job on the last gig and I assume this one will B even better. The scene here in the BIG apple have improved in last year and it’s on its way up
So if U have anny questions ask but don’t diss ann1 before it even happend
          <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
Sahil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 2, 2004 21:46
Niiiiiiiccee line up guys.... I just back to NY from a killer winter back home in BoomBay .... cant wait to hear Fred i missed him when he came down to bombay a few months back while i was here... He sure is gonna kill us all.... Wont be missing this.... kill it jack
BoinkyBoink

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 3, 2004 15:54
No bad vibes, just checking and doublechecking. ok, i spoke to enough people here and around and i'm starting to think this is the party to go to this month.
surrender - sorry for being blunt.

is it me or is the flyer like the old synthetic-sadhus flyers?

ps i like the change of style in hux flux, new and slick...
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 00:41
Well we have about 2 short weeks to go... Tickets are now available in the New York city outlets and will arrive to Boston and Philly on Friday.
Again, like last time, we are committed to quality, for us, it also translates into sufficent dancing space. This event is all ages (18+) and a considerably larger turnout is expected then the Dark Soho/Total Eclipse gathering.
The new venue is much bigger, but still, we refuse to have people dance like sardines, having said that, please be advised that TICKETS ARE LIMITED, we are closing the doors after 600 people. Be smart and purchase your tickets before hand in order to ensure entry.

any questions or comments are always welcomed please email to:
info@ecliptic-trance.com
FLYER LINK:
http://www.ecliptic-trance.com/news.html
Web url: http://www.ecliptic-trance.com

i'd like to mention that we're drawing very strong energies from these very positive comments regarding this event to continue promoting in full force
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
carn1fex

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 5, 2004 03:22
this is going to be insane!! I was so psyched to see neuromotor back when he played in williamsburg but 2 songs into his set some crazy trance villian slammed into my girlfriend, threw out her back, and we had to leave!! arg!! This will make up for it.

Does anyone know set times yet?? I'm going to a show/party in the city till like 1 or 2am and dont want to miss the 'motor. Put em on late for us fashionably late folks And in greenpoint no less.. i used to live there back in the day.. sniffle.
Sahil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 5, 2004 03:43
I hope fred is gonna play a morning set since now days he's slammin the morning tunes down hard.... let us know whats his set timings like thnx buddy
nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 5, 2004 15:31
some parties are just ALOT more then music.
well... counting down...
go to sleep, save some energy... u'll need it.

just flow baby... just flow...
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 5, 2004 19:36
Tickets will be specially available tonight through Mike or Gadi at both locations of NYC local events: Paul's Boutique and the Village Lantern.
This is an excellent oppurtunity to get the tickets at a reduced price ($25) ahead of time and to avoid the hassle of having to go to the outlets in order to purchase them.

ps. regarding the lineup times, dont worry we will post it soon enough..... in the meantime stew in it for a bit.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Feb 5, 2004 21:05
Hux Flux live PA just after their new album?!? WOW!!!!!!! Big Party here!
I'm sure going to this party is the "Spiritually Correct" thing to do at New York city... The whole line-up is great, and the links on this post are CRAZY!!! The flyer is amazing!
Good luck, and keep it up with the hard work, it's the only way to sucess.
Respect!

...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
trancegirl

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 6, 2004 07:06
I wish you the best luck Gadi!!!! I'm sure this party is gonna be as good or even better then the last one... keep up the good work.... I'll see you there!!!! Psy hugs****
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Feb 7, 2004 05:45
You gotta be crazy to miss this party if you are anywhere within a one thousand mile radius of NYC. This is going to be the party of the year, if anyone knows how to throw a party, it's the Eclipitc Trance crew.           Both teams played hard
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Feb 9, 2004 11:22

Can anyone plz send me a flight ticket? just a simple round-trip TLV-JFK-TLV one will do (first class will be ok too )

I'm beyond the 1000miles radius, Apocalypse

Have fun gringos!!!!

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
pSyCH0acT|VE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 10, 2004 04:00
Here's a little "Thank-You" to Surrender and his crew...
Great job guys/gals ... Your work is very much appreciated by MANY people!
Sure you'll see an ass here and there trying to be smart - dissing your parties - But I trust you know exactly what to do with those kind of people

I'm flying in from Miami on the 20th for this one - It's Gonna be a killer!
Good Luck!
And again - Thank You!
BoOM!          -==-=-===-=-=--=--=-=-=-=-==--=--=-=-=-
http://www.myspace.com/sonicdistance
-=-=-==-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=
faugeryofmymemories
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Feb 10, 2004 09:03
boom shankar guys
flying down from colorado to see this
hope it is killer

sahil and all goa heads lets do it like hilltop and disco

dimitry let me know if your going

killer it should be

ishwar
ELECTROFUNK

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 11, 2004 01:11
hi everybody this is uriel
Ecliptic-trance was formed by me gadi & mike.
we try to think about anithing we can to make every party be at its best.
we cant do nothing without all of u , that give us this great support , so I thanks all of u and hope 2 hear more comments.
we have high standarts and we going 2 keep tham forever.
we going 2 surprize all of u with this party and specialy with the next coming one.
we welcome people from all over !!!
boom shankar !!!
come with all the energy u can and save room for more couse we going high this time...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance