Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC

grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 21, 2004 23:38
cant realy talk now my had stil spins , will never fnd thr right words now but here R the pic's from the "BEST PARTY" ever

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/30525/forum/51

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 00:05
im happy to hear that it all went great!
the pictures are absolutly amazing!
i hope to see more of this wonderful party           just flow baby... just flow...
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 00:15
Holy shit, look at that deco!           Both teams played hard
Gaialau
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 00:32
WOW. I think we can finally stop cry the end of synthetic sadhus era.
The new era has began !!!!!!
keep it up guys .
cant wait for next one

ps. DAYA deco was BRILLIANT
grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 00:45
Ok now after a short sleep , a shower ,cup of coffee and a sheet lots of Advil I think I can express my self
So there is a GOOD side and a bad side for this event . The bad thing is that the party sated up a new high standard for all party’s to come ,how is it bad well it was so good that it will be hard to get to this level of production . The GOOD thing are to many to count lets just say that all was organized well the place , the deco (oh the deco),the diversity of the music played ,the friendly crowd (those polish girls gave a nice touch
to it all) . Hux Flux made me , Fred well i think he sould be outlawed what he did to me can not be described . This royal treatment that we got by the ecliptic crew gonna stay in my memory for ever as the “BEST F#%!ING PARTY” ever.

"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 01:52
He he, looks like Fred killed a few people last night....

Thanks for the pics, grguy... the deco looks insane.

Good to know NYC is jumping again after Synthetic Sadhus.

SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 02:17
bOOm
Killa party... fred ur truly lived up to ur words...
much respect and thanks to the whole ecliptic trance crew...

it was tottaly insane

staticfish

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 03:32
wicked party. neuromotor...phenomenal...words can't describe the journey i experienced with his set. i had an inkling of what i'd be in for, but he surpassed all expectations. he penetrated everyone in the room!

good venue, excellent sound, deep deco, and great vibes. this is the best party i've been to since moving to nyc...thanks eliptic trance. looking forward to the next one!
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 04:12
i want to take a better video but my hand was too shaky and what I see in the lcd screen was just melting bubles, layer of colors and spikes, than I said, i better put this toy down and back to the dancefloor. for me everything was blasting, i arrived when gadi and mike play the track with COMPUTER INSANE... something like that was very blissfull till to the end, uriel play the maxima, killa tracks and great mix. i met a lots of good people that i haven't seen for a while and new great faces with purple auras. everybodys enlighted, i can see a lots of people moving in the nice NATURAL DRIVE(hehe)
huxflux offer the very deep 3d sounds, crazy fred spun my brain and penetrate my back till got no bones... the short video will come out soon (still not with the great mic, sorry)
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 06:56
wowow, my first NYC party and one i'll remember for a long time!! The music was amazing- Hux Flux was so psychedelic and fun to dance to, and Fred was relentless as always...
but i really have to thank the organizers of the party for doing such a great job! They really took care of the dancers- candy, fruit... but more than that they truly created an experience for the crowd that involved more than just the music and sound system.
and the deco, holy shit... that tree of death tapestry!!I want to borrow it for xenomorph party!!
I met so many nice people last night, thanx. U are all welcome in SF anytime...
If all party organizers put this kind of intention and feeling into parties... wooo hoooooo!!
thanx so much!!!!!
megan
frederick
Neuromotor

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 07:06
thanks ecliptic trance ....u are the guys !!!

i just thanks u all we make it all together .the promoteurs ,deco,trancers and musicians one of the best party ever.....whaouh such a beautiful crowed ,and the music what to say hux flux so psychedelik they twisted and squized my brain in millions of pieces ....i love them .the set of ecliptic team were really good from twisted to to full on nice .
i m really greatfull ,i was there ...i want to come back as fast as possible and share more with this crowed
love u all
fred
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 10:57
that party was simply magnificent. I arrived early during gavin's progressive set. Nice techy grooves to warm up the room. abstract percussive beats pulsated through the air, warning the first comers what madness was to come. i took a rest in the smoking/chillout room for a few minutes. . .had a couple of drinks but before i knew it i heard the twisted sounds of twisted and had to rush back to the dancefloor. gavins tech had been replaced by gadi and mikes set homage to twisted records and what a set it was. hallucinogen, prometheus etc. ---pure melodic psychedelic madness which really gave me no choice but to dance totally crazy.

that was warm up. . . .

we were then properly ready for hux flux live PA which was a lot of fun. dancefloor shredding as i expected. favorite pts were probably numbers, and numerous numerics---

then electrofunk delivered an interesting funkygroovy trance which was nice and bouncy. . .

FInally what can one say about the motor!!!! you must come back to ny soon. i dont think i have ever danced like that in my life. You are a source of energy for us all. i meditated to your powerful mixes. . .

I brought 5 "vegetarians"...all successfully converted. . .

deco was brilliant. . .johns sculptures and dayas backdrops are as psychedelic as ever.

THANK YOU ecliptic. . .parties just get better and better.

PEACE, i need more sleep
          ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
*jewel*

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 19:14
wow!
just reading your review posts made my mouth water... i couldn't be there but am sure you guys created all the energy and killler vibes you possibly could...
and it seems as usual fred delivered, have heard his set twice and each time he had left us in pieces.... pure genius!
hope to catch another ecliptic party in NYC someday!
love n light.
Sahil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 22, 2004 23:12
Was an awesome night thanx to every1 the artist . organizers who made it all happen.
Well i entered in pretty late aroudn 5 but made it just in time when Fred!! the man! started his BOMBING!! One of the best live acts i have ever seen... He is one guy who can really dance to his own MUSIC he has crazy energy in him... was good to see him jump like a crazy man with the crowd... his live act was amazing he took the tempo right to the ground and built it up to the sky! Killed us all..
I think Fred owes me and every1 who made it to the party a new pair of shoes ...coz i burnt mine on the floor with his tunes and mind blowing baseline
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 01:21
by the way. . .does anyone know how they did that insane thing with the strobes and the mist machine. it was incredible, i dont remember exactly but i think it was during HF's set where they pulled this trick where it really felt as if the music was pulsating with the air and the crowd.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance