Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC

sqwishe

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 03:23
wow, what an amazing party, the best ive been to since ive been in the states!! soooo nice to c all the smiles and feeling the AMAZING energy!!! the venue waz really airy and comfortable and the artwork definately created the perfect atmosphere!! the crowd waz friendly and energetic, what more can u ask for (except mayB a little less smoke from the smokemashine!!) hux flux was a absolute killer and fred jus drove me completely insane, there was times like i felt my body wanted to just jump out of my skin!!THANKU!!!! also thanku to mike, gadi and uri, u guys were amazing!!! hope to be at another party really soon!! keep it up!!
faugeryofmymemories
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 07:14
hi fred henry and the ecilictic trance crew
i just want to thank all of youll for making this party happen

it was the most killer party that i have been to in america so much energy. fred nice bass lines and those twisted sounds ... u took me to a different planet all together...nice funky town remix in the morning...dance al night its my life etc..i listened in very closely after all psy trance is my music .. Uriel this party really brought us all togeter as a new dimension in psy trance in the USA fred promised us that this would be his best party ever and i think it really was he killed it... i also met the hux flux crew who told me that they did not go to goa in DEC but that it was logic bomb who claimed to be HUX FLUX ... thank you Isra trance members for recognising me as the guy in the ganesha t shirt .. once again it was the most killer party with the best decor other than UNiverso Paralello that I have ever seen..........

i am going to post some pictures up soon it you guys have links please leave messages
Ishwar
faugeryofmymemories
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 23, 2004 07:34
guys any pics

the old link does not work
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 08:16
how do i post a reply to all these wonderful comments... wow its really hard... im so happy everyone enjoyed themselves, this what we care the most about. without people coming, a place even with killer sound and super deco is just an empty space... you are the ones who make the party, we try to provide the tools as best we can...

i really want to thank everyone who came, it means so much to us, especially people who made a travel to get here for this, we knew we had a serious responsiblity on our hands to not dissapoint and maintain a high standard. thank you to everyone who had a a part in this production: daya, allan, jen, jake, petey, yac, tsouri-lee, alon ha-amasot, peter, the club crew, and ofcourse : dennis, hienrick and fred, without you there would be no party.
it was also great to meet many of you finally: zero we connected in a special way on the dancefloor; cem, golan (although you vanished...) and everyone else.

stay tuned for Chapter III... we will learn from this one and improve for you, just stay tuned
gadi,
Ecliptic-Trance.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Feb 23, 2004 08:17
try this for grguy link:
http://photos.walla.co.il/ts.cgi?tsscript=guest.folder&path=200402212235227759&user=grguy           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
pSyCH0acT|VE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 09:39
Back in Miami
There's nothing much to say but ... WOW!
Hehe .. Vanished? My freakin ass didn't move from the dancefloor ... A little reminder - Two thumbs up & and handshake at the end ... Sorry man ... I just couldn't stop dancing
Again - Thanks for the amazing experience - You guys did a GREAT job!
Oh, and ... Lovely track selection for the ending of the party - NYC is a FunkyTown after all           -==-=-===-=-=--=--=-=-=-=-==--=--=-=-=-
http://www.myspace.com/sonicdistance
-=-=-==-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=
error604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 23, 2004 10:32
love reading reviews like this.....

wish i had been there.

peace.
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 12:52
SUPER SUPER stuff...

all angles and frequencies covered.

SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 16:07
I`m so sorry I couldn`t come to this party. I knew it would be a great one and really wanted to be there.... and I was in a spirit.
I`m so happy for you Gadi, Uri, Mike... and all psy family. Hopefully I`ll be around for the next one
Love and Light.
Natia.           I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 17:08

Pffffff what can one think about when one read so many kind words ??

It's just looking like a memorable party and the new-yorkers are lucky that a bunch of so motivated freaks is taking care of them and try to set up such emotionaly powerfull parties !

Just keep up the good work..
If I have to plan a trip beyond the atlantic ocean one day, for sure i'll try to make it match an ecliptic-trance date !!

"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Feb 23, 2004 18:52
This party was absolutely amazing. It took all my money and effort to get down to NYC, but it was worth all that and more for the experience. The music was phenomenal....I know its not a competition or anything, but i'd have to say that Neuromotor blew Hux Flux out of the water....the artwork was beautiful, and complimented the party so well; great vibe from a really chill and diverse crowd....oh man, i really made some memories that will last a life time -- hands down, best party i've ever been to. So much appreciation and grattitude to Gadi and ecliptic-trance crew. i'm going to be at any party you throw from now on
amyrobin14

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 24, 2004 16:18
thank you so much for a great party! you guys sure know how to take care of us!
i was trying to figure out about how many people were there...any rough numbers?
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Feb 24, 2004 16:23
600+           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
Berzerx

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 24, 2003 21:46
this is the 1st time im writing here, i just couldnt resist...
just wanted to tell you guys that most of the good that happend is due to the energy that cam out of you, equivalent to a small nuclear reactor - that still emitts energy even after the music stopped. you trusted us and the artists and already came to the party with a smile and that only helped the artists to take you up higher and higher.
i already said in the website that one of the important reason that im in the trance scene is because of the energy, i never received so much energy and love.
with this energy we are filling our batteries and going ahead with another production where we promise to give back all the energy to you.
i had the lucky oppurtunity to get to know fred neuromotor, i discovered a charming person full of understanding, energy and passion. this just made the theory stronger that you have to work on yourself, before you create, produce or give something to anybody else. fred gives everything together and inside the music and in the end receives everything back. i'm really glad i had the pleasure to learn this from you fred, and i hope every prodcution will have the same formula.
i love you guys, see you soon -
dont stop smiling.
mike -
ecliptic-trance
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Feb 24, 2004 23:35
I heard this one was a blast, but unfortunately no one sent me a flight ticket

I'll let you know when's the next time I'm in NYC so you can make a new party, just for me...

keep up the good work ET!!!!

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Spiritually Correct - Chapter II - Hux Flux LIVE / Neuromotor LIVE 02.20.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance