Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

T.L.N.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 13, 2007 23:59
Nice )))
psysword

Posted : May 14, 2007 14:29
i guess its best to fly from paris to pisa and what would be the best option for budapest from pisa or rome...

how comfortable and scenic would the bus be.. seems like a hell of a ride to me...
well lets see guys...

now are any of u making a decision between freedom and ozora... im quite confused between the two... alot of dark trance at freedom and both sonica and ozora seem quite goody goody to me..
later lads
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : May 14, 2007 15:24
Hi all!

There are only about 150 early bird 45 EUR tickets and they will be available for the next 2 weeks from our website www.sonica25.com or from our presellers around the world. Get yours soon!

Sonica flyers are out, if any of you wants to help giving them out in your country, please PM me.

PeAcE!
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
h_goblin

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 15, 2007 05:00
i got the fkyers in portugal and is an amazing peace o art work!!! good luck guys once again!!!

cya soon

celio           ____________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/culturecruisers
Dj Antigua (Blue house studios)
Culture Cruisers : Ambient Paradise is OUT NOW on beatport
Get ready for DUSTERS ****
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 15, 2007 13:07
im doing sonica to ozora to freedom but havent worked out the ozora to freedom part yet. suppose a flight from vienna would be the best.. cheapest i could find is 150 euros.. there must be an easier way!! anyone driving that route?? its loong and time is short but its doable.. i did the same trip last year in about 6 days but we stopped off for a few days at a time.. please pm me if you can offer a lift.. i would help with petrol.. would be greatly appreciated!!!!

see you all at sonica.           difficile est non saturam scribere
n|k|ta

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 15, 2007 14:25
The flyers smell nice
Gonna spread the smell around hehe
Timetwister

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 16, 2007 20:59
eey Caligula, I'm having the same problem. I'm coming from Fullmoon to Sonica, then to OZORa, and finally freedom. Booked everything except transportation between OZORA and Freedom, so I'm kind of in the same situation. I'm thinking about going to Holland first for a day, and then fly to Freedom, but that would be very expensive. So if anyone is going to Freedom perhaps it might be nice to go with a couple of people from OZORA......(splitting costs naturally, that goes without saying )
kaio

Posted : May 18, 2007 01:48
hi guys, we just back fro the location, is super green with a fantastic breeze.
i cant wait to see al of u up there.. i remind u that we will be at 1000 meter, in the night wil be fresh, better to bring some warm clothes, a torch, and a loads of happyness )

tnx to all people contact us for the market. also for this year is full..
we dont have more places...sorry for all the one already got the market info...and they dont get the place...

we remind u is the last 10 days for tiket at 45 euro from 1 of june it will be 70 hurry up then...

ciao ciao

kaio

acidstorm

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 18, 2007 20:39
Hi kaio,

some more questions:

At first: What about a supermarket in this region to buy some food and beer? ;-)

What about "ticks" (you know: the small animal bastards, which are biting and sucking our blood? ;-)

Thanks, see you soon...

acidstorm

kaio

Posted : May 20, 2007 23:13
hi guys
the elf valley is waiting for us...not much time left before a new exciting gathering of people and nature....
some more answer to your questions:
the first supermarket is in the village rocchetta di vara, 5km from the area a small village, means a not very big smarket (remebrer we are very close to the sea but still in the mountain!) if u drive down the valley u gett bigger one and several restaurants( about 10 km) the first big city is about 30 km(la spezia)

about ticks as far as i know there is no at the area, and generally in italy not often u meet this kind of people:-))

i remind u is the last week to purchase the tiket at 45 euro..from 1 june the price will be 70!!

see u ll there!!!!!

bolenat

kaio

acidstorm

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 22, 2007 00:30
about ticks as far as i know there is no at the area, and generally in italy not often u meet this kind of people:-))

;-) I didn´t mean vampires ;-)
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 22, 2007 12:15
hello

some more questions:

How will the showers be? same as last time, open showers, or individual booths?

what about drinkable water? Last time supposedly the water from taps was drinkable... will it be the same this time?

thanks
Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : May 22, 2007 13:36
Quote:

On 2007-05-22 12:15, sherlockalien wrote:
hello

some more questions:

How will the showers be? same as last time, open showers, or individual booths?

what about drinkable water? Last time supposedly the water from taps was drinkable... will it be the same this time?

thanks

supposedly yeah, healthwise maybe
Tasted awfully sour to me!
But maybe the standards for drinking water aren't the same for all European countries as most people weren't aware of this sour taste apparently.
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : May 22, 2007 13:55
Yo
water should be drinkable and quite good being the venue on top of a mountain... Showers will be built there, we haven't got a project for them yet but will be similar to last years' editions.
About the water in Capodimonte... Djones, that was mineral water we had there! And was not sour at all, was kind of sparkling. The whole team has been drinking it for months and in my opinio n it was really good.           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : May 22, 2007 14:28
Quote:

On 2007-05-22 13:55, edoardo@neurobiotic wrote:
Yo
water should be drinkable and quite good being the venue on top of a mountain... Showers will be built there, we haven't got a project for them yet but will be similar to last years' editions.
About the water in Capodimonte... Djones, that was mineral water we had there! And was not sour at all, was kind of sparkling. The whole team has been drinking it for months and in my opinio n it was really good.

Naah, that water was bitter/sour c'mon
For the showers I think just one big mixed shower would be nice

I had a really hard time, not to look into the womens shower last year
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance