Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

Pedro_420

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 29, 2007 21:44
Edoardo,

how are u ?!

Are you recruting people to work on festival ?

cheers
acidstorm

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 29, 2007 22:52
Hi Eduardo,

how much is the distance between camping area and the party area?

Thank you...
acid
Random14

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 30, 2007 00:54
Evian water for me,pls....hahhahha           www.virb.com/random14
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : May 30, 2007 01:52
Yo
Pedro_420 send me a private message plz.
Acidstorm, the distance between the beginning of the camping area and the dancefloor is not more than 300 meters...
...can't guarantee about the evian water Random14... sorry!

PeAcE!
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
Psykoreactor

Posted : May 30, 2007 13:41
---- Dharma Tribe Location Check ------

From water to earth, guys this Sonica’s location is better than any I have ever seen... Reminds me of the Lords of the Rings scenaries. It’s closer to the sky (1000m above see level) and air is so crisp and light - If they did not have a festival there, I would just go anyways and simply BREATHE my lungs out for 4 days..

No jokes – yet again GAIA has blessed us with another wonderful site... And we intend to go there to celebrate it ! “Celebrating Nature” is Sonica’s motto for this year, and it truly is what we should all go do together, brothers and sisters. I wish you could all have been with us a few days ago, when we first stepped on that soil and felt the pounding heart of Mothernature... This land is calling our stomping soul to get a good, deep massage! And that is one of the things that we intend to do... Massage our souls and everyone else’s all at once, in one place, in a forever lasting 4 days of collective love and celebration.

The geophisical conformation of the place is quite heterogeneous, there is only one thing that is immutable – the lavish green all around; look at the pictures (http://www.slide.com/r/EjuNqHKW2T-Inh4bnagE7O45bG_CPzmt?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url), grass everywhere, we could not help but kick off our shoes and feel the ground. The site has flat surfaces, hills, forests alltogether creating a microcosm anxious to host all of our tribes. It is already so beatiful naked, our minds could only try to envision it with all the decorations the Sonica crew is preparing... Allow me a sexist comment – “it is like a beatiful woman: looks good with anything on, looks good with nothing on”.

Gino and Edoardo took us on a grand tour through the virtual markets, dance floors, into the camping site and back... It is really important to walk through it phisically to get a good feeling for the place and imagine how the energy flows. They wanted us to be there with them to find the best spot for the Dharma Village together – lots of kudos to them, this shows us the appreciation they had for our vibes last year. Last year, in fact, we had a great spot, no doubt, dominating the festival and all – but this year is going to be different, guys, this year Dharma Village will be at the very heart of Sonica - you know how they say that “every streets leads to Rome”, well at Sonica, every streets will lead to Dharma. This is a great opportunity to meet many more people and feel the energies from inside the festival, not above. I am serious, guys – we need to make it happen and we need all of your collaboration.

I cannot unveil the details of the layout (unless you ask me..), but the dislocation of the 2 sound systems is optimal for our healing activities – the Village is protected buy nature all around yet is so close to everything. We have a great space reserved, we should turn it around and make it as comfortable and welcoming as possible... But plan for a few surprises, too! It’ going to have to be special, and we got some new tricks up our sleve.

So, without further due... Welcome to Sonica, Dharma tribe... The trip has just started!

Lets get everyone back in the loop, touch base, send kisses, make love ... Lets make it unforgettable again, let’s make is last (it’s not size that matters, right?!), let’s do it right now!!!

Me Love, U Love, Dharma Love.

Come and meet us at the Dharma Village @ Sonica 2007 to Celebrate nature with us !

Simone aka Psykoreactor

fairystel

Posted : May 30, 2007 22:08
Wowowow sounds so nice Simone! I missed you last year but definitely won't this year. See you there
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 31, 2007 00:43
Thanks Simone for your words, really happy you like the venue...

I think i have never seen in Europe such a fantastic place for a festival. I will post more pictures of the venue in the next few days, finally summer is almost here and I'd love to share with you how the place is changing and getting more and more green and lush!

45 EUR tickets will be on sale until tomorrow midnight.

From June 1st they will jump to 70 EUR, so if you haven't got your ticket yet, hurry up, only 24 hours left!!!

PeAcE!           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : May 31, 2007 10:27
Quote:

On 2007-05-31 00:43, edoardo@neurobiotic wrote:
45 EUR tickets will be on sale until tomorrow midnight.

Hurry up people!!!
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 31, 2007 13:53
got mine 10 minutes ago!!           difficile est non saturam scribere
RagDam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 00:39
Hi!

I cant buy tickets at 45€.
The link "buy tickets" is not active.

someone has the same problem?

thank you very much
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 13:52
I won't be able to make it this year, but I didn't really feel sad about it.
BUT yesterday I read the line-up & saw that you guys are having Monolake and "Rhythm & Sound" play live ?!?! Shitgodamn To all ppl who are serious about mnml & digidub: check this out!! Without these geniuses acts like Trentemoller would never have existed...

I'll try to make it next year & fingers crossed that you'll have an equally great surprise
eyerina

Posted : Jun 1, 2007 16:56
yes MONOLAKE is a legend for me. really excited to hear that fantastic project playing live, after tripping to it for so many years!
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 1, 2007 17:41
Hi
RagDam the link was not working because we had a certain amount of tickets to be sold at a price of 45 EUR, they were over when you tried.
Tickets are now on sale at a price of 70 eur (+presale fee if you buy them from any of our presellers).

PeAcE!           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records

acidstorm

Posted : Jun 1, 2007 18:42
Hi,

is there any detailed information about the temperature at night?

Thanks,
acid

Josko

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 2, 2007 00:41
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 16:56, eyerina wrote:
yes MONOLAKE is a legend for me. really excited to hear that fantastic project playing live

And mr Robert Monolake says that he spent a lot of time last year to prepare ''a complete new live set which is all new material or very new versions of some old tracks with only a few recognizable elements in them''
And we are more than pleased to have him at Sonica.
Get ready guys,it is going be something special, once again.
See ya on the dancefloor
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance