Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 26, 2007 20:56
hi guys,
everything is getting ready to give to all of us again an amzing experience, the place is wonderfull, and this year we promise u no dust, full shade around and...
is the last 2 week of presale at 45 euro! from 15 may it will be 70 hurry up then!!!

see you soon

kaio & the sonica team
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 27, 2007 17:17
and hopefully not 43 degrees this time either

45 euros! thats so cheap.. excited for another sonica.. best vibe of any european festivals.. could be the italian boom one day..           difficile est non saturam scribere
Random14

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 03:11
Quote:

On 2007-04-26 20:56, kaio wrote:
hi guys,
everything is getting ready to give to all of us again an amzing experience, the place is wonderfull, and this year we promise u no dust, full shade around and...
is the last 2 week of presale at 45 euro! from 15 may it will be 70 hurry up then!!!

kaio & the sonica team

Hey there Kayo

I worked at Sonica Bar last yr and talked to Francesco at Universo Paralello about work this yr again...but he didnt answer my emails...I'm not sure if I got it right.

could u pls send me his email????

Cheers

see you soon
          www.virb.com/random14
Random14

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 03:23
Quote:

On 2007-03-21 16:51, nuno.paxforce wrote:
really apreciate to be envolved in one of the best festival in europe, sonica WILL ROCKET ONE MORE YEAR DEFINITLY, In the new spot it will be fantastic, with killer line up for Alternative Stage.... see you all in there.

BLOW IT UP FARINHAS!!!!!!!           www.virb.com/random14
n|k|ta

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 16:38
hey kaio.
last year ppl from the balkans could pay at the gate the first price.. is it going to be the same this year?
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 17:27
and what about for brazilians?
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 13:31
and another question:

how far is sonica venue from the nearest town?

last time, it was quite far away for walking under the burning sun...

if the distance is similar or more this time, you guys should consider making a shuttle from party to town and back

thanks
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 21:09
Hi guys
we decided to keep the prices low this year, and we will not have any reduced price at the gate. But 45 eur is cheap and affordable for everybody, keeping also in mind that this year we will go on for 4 nights instead of 3 as the last editions.
The venue is quite far from the venue and we are arranging shuttle buses to the nearest town.
I'll post some more infos soon, we will have flyers ready next week, so be sure to find some of them somewhere in your town soon.

45 eur tickets will only be available for the next two weeks, so hurry up!

PeAcE!
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 16:59
last year was amazing, just hope tht this year its even better. count with me!

Edoardo this year you must finish your set you own tht to me and my friends! i was having a lot of fun when the rain made the festival stop, Maybe its from all the conditions(weather, last day, travelling, expirince) but you were playing the most incredible set when the rain camed. do you remeber wich tracks did you acctualy play?
Anyway this year i`l be there again to hv my coup of fun.

take care and good luck Sonica crew
fairystel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 19:36
Can't waiiiiit !
Getting more and more excited !
Good luck with all the preparation
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 19:44
I cant believe that Sonica and Vuuv are on the same dates. Two of the best psytrance festivals in Europe on at the same time, and all my friends are going to Vuuv. I've been to all the Sonicas so far; I was soo tempted to ditch my friends and join all you guys this year too but there's nothing better than psytrance with good friends. Just as long as its sunny in Germany!

I think I may have to unsubscribe from this topic just to stop me going insane with jealousy!

Enjoy yourselves everyone. Maybe I'll see you next year when I can convince my friends to do the right thing...
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : May 1, 2007 19:59
el presagio
of course I remember what I was playing when I had to stop the music... Was Joti Sidhu - Moderate Stimulation, released on his new album "New Sensations".
We gonna post new pictures of the location at the end of this week.

PeAcE!           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
babag

Posted : May 1, 2007 20:39
hey there beauties @ sonica

i miss a bit of information of next to the location villages and maybe also places to stay near by or links of at the festie page.
would be great to have it.

see us on the dancefloor
xxxx
karmatrancer

Posted : May 5, 2007 17:25
wow!
just came from the new sonica location...
a dream come true.
magic forest place...
cool in august..
wonderland!
check this slide show out!

http://www.slide.com/r/EjuNqHKW2T-Inh4bnagE7O45bG_CPzmt?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url

u will see i did not exagerate!

another plus is funktion-1 sound sistem on both stages!
and also the line up is more variate...
we at Trance Karma cannot wait to start the work there!
see u all whre the alps meet the sea!
misfits-7-

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 5, 2007 19:53
that place is real nature...wonderfull magician location!hope that sea will be near...how km is the nearest beach?except the one of the best beaches of the europe that u have told us that is about 30 minutes!have a good work there...hail from greece!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance