Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Son Kite – Colours Remixes (Digital Structures, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Son Kite – Colours Remixes (Digital Structures, 2004)

A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Jan 26, 2005 00:22
Artist: Son Kite
Title: Colours Remixes
Label: MPDQX / Digital Structures
Format: CD Single
Released: Dec 2004
Cover: http://downloads.mpdqx.com/images/digcds004high.jpg

Tracklisting:
01. Son Kite – Colours (Luke Chable Remix)
02. Son Kite – Let Us Be (Vibrasphere Remix)
03. Son Kite – Focus (NOS Remix)
04. Son Kite – The Stars Within Us (Dino Psaras Remix)
05. Son Kite – Let Us Be (Aztec Remix)
06. Son Kite – Focus (Shiloh Remix)

First out is Luke Chable´s interpretation and modification of the track colours. The track is full of energy and gives you heartwarmth. Son Kites massive productions and ideas together with Luke Chable´s original point of view towards proggressive trance and as a matter of fact breaks is a winning mixture in my book.

Vibrasphere comes in second with a remix to Let us be. The smooth groove and feeling for dubbish roots is still there. The percussive structures together with overwhelming bass, gives me the chills.

The third one comes out from NOS, the well known deco artist currently located in my (and son kites) hometown.
As i know for a fact, NOS has a wide variety of analog synths and other intresting equipment.
So it was no suprise for me to hear a quite diffrent finish to son kites track focus.

Number four gives us Dino Psaras version of The stars within us. The original crawled up my spine not long ago, this one on the other hand didnt realy do the trick...

Number five is Aztech´s hybrid of Let us be. Pitch your life down 50% add a gallon of Son Kite and a spoon of Aztech, there you go... A treat for us downtempo freaks, not realy groundbreaking but still very relaxing.

Shiloh does Focus, Finally... This is exactly what im listening to nowdays. Perfect ending in the colours collection. Emotions flourishing, energy vibrating, smiles on the dancefloor... I wish we had this track this summer, I would definatly put some bootylicious A.Rosengren on the floor... Thank you Shiloh...

Favs: 1! 2!! 6!!!

yours

A

Dance N Dust
Dance N Dust

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jan 26, 2005 12:50
i like most:
Let Us Be (Vibrasphere Remix) and the The Stars Within Us (Dino Psaras Remix)
realy great cd
merivah

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 27, 2005 08:26
As a lsd fan i had to check out indu´s ep. How surprised I was when i listened to it´s b-side made by someone named shiloh! What a tune! Who is/are these guys?! Than after listened to their also great run 2 the light and latex, when i saw in ds website that shiloh would rmx focus, i simply couldn´t wait to hear it! And my expectations were completely fullfilled! What a beautiful, blissful track!

This single is just fabulous! Congrats seb and marcus!
frisbee

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 17, 2005 21:50
shiloh shines. what a track! the others are also well done.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Son Kite – Colours Remixes (Digital Structures, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance