Author

Solar Eclipse in 2008

kocos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 10, 2008 12:24
Quote:

On 2007-12-26 13:55, koplya wrote:
Hello,
Sorry that I have to say this but I wanna warn you against any trance festivals and parties in Altay. There are so many remote and wild places in Siberia to organize the festival, so you don't need to disturb Altay Gods. Believe me, this is one of the most spiritual and secretes places on the earth and you should keep the music out of it. To understand the power and magic of Altay Mountains you don't need parties, music and any stimulators. Even vodka don’t make you drunk over there. I defiantly recommend you to visit this place and take a pleasure of it in silence, but please don't any parties, Gods wouldn't excuse you! I can tell you this because I have my own experience.
Stay in peace,
Boom!

Weel that would exclude me... the materialist. BOOM
alber7o hofmann

Posted : Jan 10, 2008 23:13
... so you don't need to disturb Altay Gods ... (sic) hahahahahahaha let me breath a little .... hihihihiihihihi .... this must b a joke ..... now and more than ever i wanna dance there 2 hehehehe please dont' 4get: everything it's only in ur brain and we r all sons of gods, or not?
alber7o hofmann

Posted : Jan 10, 2008 23:29
...and i love music as a stimulater ... and dance it like a mad 2 ... and understand the power and the energy(sic) please man , come up, u r also a god or not? ..... so, let's start now the front 4 the 2gether-psy-trance-altai-dance next 1st august under mother sun and father moon, around with fun and united, as we all already r, with all brothers and all sisters and gods!
kocos

Posted : Jan 21, 2008 10:07
Nothings really happening guys, is this fest off?
space of joy community

Posted : Feb 5, 2008 22:53
hey! hello everyone!

www.khanaltay.org - it is the oficial Khan Altay Festival web site.
in 18th of February we ll publish all information.

Festival Khan Altay it is Art Planet Festival.
it ll take place in Mountain Altay, in Russia, at the Katun river coast, in the zone of Total Solar Eclipse.

we wish to see all of you there, on the magic Altay land

you can contact us: khanaltay@gmail.com

Peace

Soj Community
space of joy community

Posted : Feb 5, 2008 23:23
we are also can help you with invitations for viza
if you already decide to go to Altay to festival
plz concact us - spaceofjoy@gmail.com

Mayanbaba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 14, 2008 11:49
the One who organize the eclipse in Mongolia!!!??? please contact mi urgent
Universal Assistent
baba D..GCevanos, Camac muluc
abraxar

Posted : Mar 24, 2008 03:20
this is great news!!!! i can't really believe that a fest will happen at the soil of altai mountains, and on a solar eclipse too!!! this is a sacred and holy place full of energy! but i think that only a 30day visa is not enough if you really want to see the altai besides the fest and the eclipse, without taking into account that 4 to 5 days from moscow with the transiberian, for those with a low budget, and back (another 4-5day trip) is a "bitch". i hope i can make it without running out of time and having problems with the russian authorities. anyways, at the altai do they speak at least the basic english? communication is everything.. bye for now..
alber7o hofmann

Posted : Apr 17, 2008 11:03
well this is it ... the eclipse gathering .... hope 2 c a lot of 06' friends 2 hehehehe anyway does anybody go 2 moscow via amsterdam? start planning logistics and looks like train will b a good option but more opinions r welcome as well as partners 2 travel ... c u all soon
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Solar Eclipse in 2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance