First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Solar Eclipse in 2008

zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 22:05
We in South Africa are waiting for news as well - there is another thread going on this and it looks like something might happen in terms of psy festivals or parties.

Seems like getting to Russia is step 1, then head way east to Siberia. Do not stop at the Gulag.

Other option for us antipods is to come from the south via Singapore?
psyfox

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 01:14
I went to the Altay mountains in 2004 where I stayed in a village close to the mongolian border - it was undoubtedly the most serene and untouched place I have ever visited. I cannot imagine a better place for a festival - I really hope this goes ahead.
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 8, 2007 18:05
Festival in Mongolia !!!!!
i wish somebody dare to organize it
would be there for 100%
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 15, 2007 13:19
This sounds like a great idea! I'm in.. I'm flying over from South Africa for Ozora and boom, so might as well make it the triple-header!           difficile est non saturam scribere
snowdog

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 27, 2007 05:10
There is interest and some discussion to put on a solar eclipse fest in China too, perhaps at Xian, by the terracotta warrior site. Mountainous area. More accessable than Mongolia, but may be more difficult to pull off due to necessary permits and dealing with govt authorities. Wonder what people's opinions are?
kocos

Posted : Nov 27, 2007 10:59
I just found out about this this morning, and iam thrilled. The soulclipse festival in turkey still has me enchanted, that was probably the best week of my life and the best festival ive ever been too.
Considering the locations i cant decide which one would be the best, ive been wanting to visit both siberia and mongolia for years, it would really be a pain to have to choose between possibly two or more big fests. I know its near impossible but the best would be if two or more organisers would join forces and organise one big psy gathering in the best possible location.
Good luck on this guys!

peace and love
shinjitzu

Posted : Nov 27, 2007 11:22
I agree with kocos!
The party organisers should join together and organize one big unforgetable festival to celebrate the eclipse!
That would be nice!!
reptileji

Posted : Nov 29, 2007 06:10
Wow, this gets my imagination going.
I get the feeling that Mongolia would be very powerful location for a gathering. One could leave whole world of politics, money, civilization, rushing streets behind and experience very pristine journey into self, nature and life of simple people. I imagine land full of yurts, horseman and vast semi-desert with untouched nature.

I am willing to volunteer my time to help with organization and website.

PS.: and there is the myth about olgoj chorchoj
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_Death_Worm
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 29, 2007 16:53
For sure Mongolia is number one, unspoiled, preserved place in that area to disconnect from today's bullshit
Looking forward, and looking hard.....
ozzy
Ozzy

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 01:30
Lets hope this takes off!
          A TRIBEADELIC GATHERING
10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Dec 30/08 - Jan 2/09
www.tribeadelic.com
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 1, 2007 13:06
If you take a look at the Russian forum it seems something is being planned, and given that there is a psy scene there, and not in the China afaik, that can only be a good thing.
Hare
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Dec 4, 2007 11:19
http://www.khanaltay.org/           http://www.antiscarp.com
snowdog

Posted : Dec 5, 2007 06:00
What about a solar eclipse party in China?? There are some people who are interested to organize. Would be some challenges with getting local permits and cooperation of local PSB and officials.

Any interest to assist to go forward??
koplya
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 26, 2007 13:55
Hello,
Sorry that I have to say this but I wanna warn you against any trance festivals and parties in Altay. There are so many remote and wild places in Siberia to organize the festival, so you don't need to disturb Altay Gods. Believe me, this is one of the most spiritual and secretes places on the earth and you should keep the music out of it. To understand the power and magic of Altay Mountains you don't need parties, music and any stimulators. Even vodka don’t make you drunk over there. I defiantly recommend you to visit this place and take a pleasure of it in silence, but please don't any parties, Gods wouldn't excuse you! I can tell you this because I have my own experience.
Stay in peace,
Boom!
alber7o hofmann

Posted : Jan 7, 2008 21:24
it's like that: if u do it, i'll b there 2 ... 2 dance the trance under the sun and the moon bcause InTranceWeTrust
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Solar Eclipse in 2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance