Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  South Africa - SHIFT- Byte Me
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SHIFT- Byte Me

DJSarasin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  789
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 12:58
I am just glad i am not part of this one!

Will say it again tho......no such thing as bad publicity.

Works for Skazi!

KEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

U all still yakking about it....so......           Beartrap - SA

WEBSITE:
www.myspace.com/djsarasin
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beartrap-Productions/35950216057
DJ SET DOWNLOAD:
www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiWqeyTf0Uk
Zion Llinguist - MMD Rec.
Zion Linguist

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  241
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 14:58
Just got the shift.. i really think its a fresh album!! there are def one or two i dont like, but "Dune II" and "Slide".. wow, killer!

Anyway.. just thought i'd give my 2 cents.. hehe

Peace           http://www.myspace.com/zionlinguist
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 17:31
Quote:

On 2006-06-08 12:58, DJSarasin wrote:
I am just glad i am not part of this one!

Will say it again tho......no such thing as bad publicity.

Works for Skazi!

KEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

U all still yakking about it....so......




lol , thought you were dead....
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 17:33
i had a dream with shift in it last night....we were playing soccer, and i dribbled the ball past him and scored!

haha....sometimes i question my own sanity
shift
Shift

Started Topics :  38
Posts :  319
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 18:47
so do we bro,, hehe

anyway scoring past me would be easy ,, im not very good at soccer,, and u seem to be very good at dribbling ---- its a joke ----

have a nice day everyone,, greetings from brazil, and remember, music should be played, not preached

l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 21:22
Quote:

On 2006-06-09 18:47, shift wrote:
so do we bro,, hehe

anyway scoring past me would be easy ,, im not very good at soccer,, and u seem to be very good at dribbling ---- its a joke ----

have a nice day everyone,, greetings from brazil, and remember, music should be played, not preached





no probs....will take it as good as i give it...



party hard
marc_and_jason


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  145
Posted : Jun 13, 2006 19:53
Man!If we had known that the centre-fold of this cd had Shift posing naked,we would have bought it ages ago!!!
Seriously,we like this album;it has a good flow sounding more like a full production more than a collection of trancefloor hits.
Awesome work,Chris!
Our fave track at the mo' is 'Slide'......
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posts :  426
Posted : Jun 16, 2006 23:06
Thanx for this Album chris...
In my opinion this is fucking great!!!!!!!!!!

Track one is an AMAZING remix. I love this track already, and then see a shift remix is brill.

Experimental or not, this is quality!!!!!! Thanx
          http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
joaovictor2006


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  81
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 02:41
Quote:

On 2006-06-08 12:58, DJSarasin wrote:
I am just glad i am not part of this one!

Will say it again tho......no such thing as bad publicity.

Works for Skazi!

KEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

U all still yakking about it....so......





who stands this?
mandark


Started Topics :  9
Posts :  63
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 13:41
i thought this discussion was ova....
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 16:21
old
marc_and_jason


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  145
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 19:42
Not yet....quite....?
Trance Forum  Forum  South Africa - SHIFT- Byte Me
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance