First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Shanti jatra organic festival

aksonrocks

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 6, 2011 16:55
Znox and punk..pls chk ur PMs
          ! pdropdropdropdropdro n mpstompstompsto n cedancedanceda !
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 6, 2011 17:57
does an indian national need a passport to go by air, to enter nepal? can someone please clarify this? i need to know does an indian national need a passport if entering nepal by air? i know u dont need a visa,, but do i have to carry my passport? or it is not required.
thanks for the help
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 6, 2011 19:09
Quote:

On 2011-10-06 17:57, minus wrote:
does an indian national need a passport to go by air, to enter nepal? can someone please clarify this? i need to know does an indian national need a passport if entering nepal by air? i know u dont need a visa,, but do i have to carry my passport? or it is not required.
thanks for the help

You need a passport as they need to stamp it i guess.

Remember seeing a guy being told at the check in counter in india that his voter's card is not enough, passport is required.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
mokksh
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 7, 2011 07:37
ofcourse u need a passport to go to Nepal....
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 7, 2011 08:03
Quote:

On 2011-10-07 07:37, mokksh wrote:
ofcourse u need a passport to go to Nepal....

Actually if you are crossing the border by road i think a voter's card is good enough, but do double check!           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 7, 2011 09:24
ofcourse
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Oct 7, 2011 11:20
Quote:

On 2011-10-06 17:57, minus wrote:
thanks for the help

Carry the passport. No stamping or Visa is needed.           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 8, 2011 17:13
fukin toooo late,,, passport expired, and me didnt notice, even tho i have applied for tatkal passport which give the passport within 3-7 days,, because of this dusshera and all,, i will get it too late,,, and fuk travelling by bus, train,,fukin pissed off, that missing this, but wish all u freaks have a good time,,, got my air tickets cancelled, -750 rupees they charged for cancellation, what about my shanti jatra ticket,,, can i get a refund?? or if anyone wants i can sell my ticket at 2200 ,, fuk ing bad luck and my sloth , but plan to hit nepal for other festivals happening there with some good lineups,,

have a good one all you freaks!
peaceout
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 9, 2011 07:58
^
That is some tragic news man.

minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 9, 2011 11:33
hardly,, shit happens,,good thing is saved the flight tickets in time, so saved about 20g,,,anyway all i wanted to see was ghreg and he also not commin, but would have loved to see what aseem and all is up to, fukak, have a good 1
bomz
energy spliff
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 10, 2011 17:05
PARTY HARD BOYS AND GIRLS           
http://www.goagil.com/chart.html
mokksh
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 12, 2011 15:55
sorry minus ...
better be ready for next season man .....

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 14, 2011 09:35
Quote:

On 2011-10-09 11:33, minus wrote:
hardly,, shit happens,,good thing is saved the flight tickets in time, so saved about 20g,,,anyway all i wanted to see was ghreg and he also not commin, but would have loved to see what aseem and all is up to, fukak, have a good 1
bomz

minus: you could have went to the airport with your voter ID. I traveled by air to Nepal with my voter ID only this year back in April!!!!

sorry to know about this sad story though!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Oct 14, 2011 17:35
Quote:

On 2011-10-14 09:35, Dogon wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-10-09 11:33, minus wrote:
bomz

minus: you could have went to the airport with your voter ID. I traveled by air to Nepal with my voter ID only this year back in April!!!!

sorry to know about this sad story though!

Voter ID is no more allowed. U need to carry a passport in order to travel to Nepal by air regardless of where your flying from.
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 15, 2011 02:52
a for apple
b for bullocks
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Shanti jatra organic festival
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance