Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006

karmatrancer

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 18, 2006 18:51
The one I has in was a true R.O.P.
( Ripp off Party )

One kidd with enough money to pay for a party to promote his ever demanding ego...
...and with the guts to b the last one to play...
posters saiyng "MOON WE LOVE U!!!"
and photos of himself on the screen...

the worst part is the trance scene actually supported his ego quest...
I have been guilty of doing the same in the past..
shame on my trusting soul
once again his party was saved by some guys who show up and realy care about parties...
and the wonderfull crowd there..
Thanks NANO and all others for saving the day...
but do not count on a free entrance to the next ROP Nano...
Moon does not like the people after he uses them..
only before...
The trancekarma crew had this experience this year...

100 euros means u should not have to pay for the parking, have a shower with clean whater, a a bit of organisation...
what hapenned to all the artists in the oficial line up?
some stayed home whaiting for the plane tickets that never came...
its no use to say it was in marroco, and that that is not easy...
he always uses this excuse ..
but after all the rip offs moon produced, he should be aware of his own countries reality and not make promises he cannot keep.
the sun
the moon (the one in the sky, not him!!)
the friends
the beach
the smoke..
this was the true party!!

calling this festival great???
only if u have some gain in ur matrix little minds...
use ur mentality, wake up to reality
and this does not mean we did not have a great time...
fun is in our hearts werever we go...
and party too...

his biggest talent is convincing people to come there.. in this he is kiler....

Pedro
jac

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 11:21
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 18:14, feio wrote:
''He payed all the artists and employers, ..."

He did not pay to all people...
FIUZZ

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 13:51
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 18:14, feio wrote:
,totaly roots but with one HERO: MOON the organizer,he's the man.
He payed all the artists and employers,he did this party in one beach without nothing,and he fix everything,

...for sure m8....
i see you just go there in party time...not before
moon don´t fix nothing m8....don´t be so ignorant please. just ask to your friends like you say they are ,... like nano or ziggy or thomas¿....

Pedro have 100% right on what he say it....
BooM           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 14:15
Quote:

On 2006-09-24 21:05, Tris wrote:
Anyway ROP was labelled a gathering of satanists and homosexuals where drug was offered for free to local kids..........

My kind of party...
Moon what a joke
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 14:46
We can sure blame Moon for some lack of organisation.
I think he wanted to organise a festival much too big for his organisation skills, means and money. And instead of learning from 2005 problems, he make things even more difficult because of the location he choose : too make it short, just too far from the road....

But on the other hand it wasn't such a nightmare : we had music, food, water most of the time, fantastic location we can't even dream about in Europe anymore ... And we all had quite a good time. Sure a bit expensive for what people got... A smaller, more simple gathering would have been much better imo...

But one thing we can't blame him about is the stupid reaction of the islamists press (don't forget, they are just the local kind of otherwise well-known fascists) and local media looking for paper-selling bullshit...
He doesn't deserve that. It should be up to us to decide to go again to one of his festivals or parties (if he ever organise something else...). Not this people...
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 18:57
Any one got a phone number for him?
Deo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 18:10
This guy is a peace of sh.... no belive in one word of him.
We did it cause we love Trance and we love all our friends arround the world.
big hug to all.

Deo (Phantasm rec./TK rec.]
Chakaaa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 16:52
Move on to something else guys, it's a part of the past now and everyone had a different approach and feelings about it , true it wasn't the best organized festival ever but this was an experience & experiences are not what happen to man but what man does with what happens to him as sir Huxley said once.

Peace & light for all.
YoMy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 17, 2006 18:29
sorry if this q has already been asked but are there any flight/ticket combo packages? if not where is a good place to get cheap tickets from USA?
nomadstribe

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 22:10
hehe

happy to see that all i said these last years was finaly true

but i learned something......moon is really a little child, he doesnt mean all this....his just a child

hope he will grow one day, but please moon, dont organize something ever, you dont have the skills for sure!

and yes tris, u can blame him for the islamist reaction, cause he did promote on news papers the festival, and he organize it in an isalmist place....

for festival u have to go south of morocco, where people are open minded and relaxe....

but i do promise to rebuild the trance scene here in morocco as i started..littlle and pwerfull, cause its simply a perfect land for trance festival....and i hope will put again some good music in crazy space deserted places, to meet again our friend from all around the world

peace and light
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 22:43
Hum... In the south ?
One year ago, we were around Agadir and there were people rallying in front of the governor against the festival... This year, it looked like there was no problem with the autorities on site. Everything went really smooth regarding that. The only problem was the media after the festival...
But none of us were part of the organisation this year so who knows about the details....

Rebuilding the trance scene in Morocco ? Looks like you have plans of your own so I wish you the best. Honestly.
At least, we agree there are heaps of amasing place for festivals all around Morocco. So I'm looking forward to see that....
The sooner the better.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance