Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006

Fatali
Fatali

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:23
well , eventhough it was very hard for me to travel to marroco coz im israeli and jewish.. i had that feeling that i must make it over there! (straight from japan)
it was very hard to get in and i had lots of problems to enter, but after 4 hours of waiting they let me in!

the driver was waiting for me and took me straight to the venue,, allmost 5 hours driving from casablanca. i arrived to the beach and i must say i saw one of the most amazing beache's ive ever see...
realy freindly pepole, nice stage! and much more ppl the i thought will be so i played on the next morning on the 21st and it was realy realy amazing party!

was indeed great to meet all of the artists,dj's , pepole in such a crazy place!
thank moon and all of your family who made this posible, keep up the good work
and im sure next year will be even better!!!

cheers

Eitan.
Osho
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 19:13
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 18:14, feio wrote:
''Meko said that was more roots festival but we had really really nice vibe.''
This is my opinion too...Killer Killer Killer festival,totaly roots but with one HERO: MOON the organizer,he's the man.
He payed all the artists and employers,he did this party in one beach without nothing,and he fix everything,with his crew,Thomas,Ziggy,Nano,the brasilian guy from the sound system,his family,and a lot of VOLUNTARYS from the world,sooooooooo anyway,one HERO with his ''GREAT''crew.
Congratulations for everybody,tks for the invitation,and I hope in the future to play for you again...Marocco is amazing place,friendly people,Tange is a greath port,sooooooo everything was beautiful...I just missed a good place to eat a nice food ,but eveybody there ,work with the HEART and this INFECTED everybody,ehehehehehe.
One more time tks for the dance floor people that enjoy with my set after Mekanikka in 22 in the morning,and I would like to meet you guys again in one next opportunity.
Big hug to OSHO my big AHI(brother),Ronen(the chaglam) chemical drive,SHANE GOBY that played 2 times,but the second time he kill the dance floor(congratulations and respect),ATMOS,VIBRASPHERE,TEGMA,ANDROMEDA,NAKED TOURIST and his girl friend,BLISS,JOHN,FATALI,ATOMIC PULSE,MEKANIKKA,SLATER,SILICON SOUND,SHIRA,THE LIBANON GUY FROM FRENCH,GEKO+BUZZ T that come in November to Brazil for my party XXXPERIENCE,MY NEIGHBORING AND HIS GIRL FRIEND FROM GREEK,THE IMMAGIKA ITALIAN GUYS,THE DECOR PEOPLE, MARTIN AND HIS BOSS FROM WALL STREET ,eheheheheh,HIGHLIGHT FAMILY...The BIG french guy friend of Shane,from the french restaurant(I dont remember his name...sorryyyyyy).
Ufaaaaaaa sorry if I forgot some people,but I love everybody in this party.
Tks for the support MOON.
DJ FEIO ( BRASIL)
ps: check in my site http://www.djfeio.com some pictures from the fest.

Hey Feio "amecuhar" hehehe, well thank you bro for this great week in Marocco, it was realy good experience to be ther with you. You sure a great guy with postive vibes i realy hope we will get the opportunity to meet again... Take care bro big love from here           Progress In Music!
Chakaaa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 19:47
Absolutely Osho , you're right , Feio brought a lot of good vibe to the party big & warm hugs to him and you too Osho by the way , i'm sure we will all meet again

May peace be by your side all of you beautiful people
Tegma
Tegma

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 21:30
I agree that the location of this festival was one of the best ever. What a beautiful view!!
We want to thank all the lovely people we met there, so big-up to the moroccan crew; Moon, Owl,Thomas, Imen and the rest...
Also, thanks to all the people and artists we met there. Hope to return to this country soon:)
          Visit our website at: http://www.tegmatekk.com
Latest Liveset:
http://tribalvision.cz/Tegma/music/Tegma_Liveset_2006.mp3
madmardigan

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 3, 2006 18:52
WOW! photos really look amazing, if this festival happens again next year then i am there for sure.
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Sep 12, 2006 10:11
It was very exciting to meet you all there guys! What an amazing experience we had, despite the journey on the way to the festival and on the way back home. But the experience was worth living it!! So hope to meet you all in another peacefull beach such as Sidi Meghayett!!! Thx to the Rop crew, and to Moon for there efforts!!
          Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
tortas

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 16, 2006 20:55
It was for me a very good experience, first time in Morroco and for shure not the last... despite some organization problems it was a memorable event, the vibe was great and the people very friendly...nice live acts from Silicon Sound, Andromeda, Cpu, Vibrasphere, Chemical Drive(great dj set),missed both Fatali and Atomic Pulse lives.
the location of the party was perfect and the decor was also very nice (most of it flew with the wind)...
Also been to the after ROP and it was in a briliant location perfect for trippin ..,wonderfull waterfalls

Big thx to the ROP crew ... hope they keep the festival up to the next years ...
PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 16:29
Hey... Yeh RoP was good fun, especially if you avoided the water sickness.. hehe (i didn't.. lol)

Here's a few pics from RoP and Asilah...
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/PsyBeats/Morocco/
PsYMoX

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 23, 2006 22:56
hey ROP Krew !!! it is real that there is no more ROP in (my origine country) Morocco ?
is real that MooN left to spain ?
if it's wright what was the probleme , and why????

Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 21:05
Quote:

On 2006-09-23 22:56, PsYMoX wrote:
hey ROP Krew !!! it is real that there is no more ROP in (my origine country) Morocco ?
is real that MooN left to spain ?
if it's wright what was the probleme , and why????

It is true Moon moved to Barcelona last spring. For personnal reason, for all I know.

It is also true ROP went throught a very nasty press campaign during the festival, first from an 'islamist' newspaper then in others newspapers/magazines(like TelQuel where already stupid things where said about Soulclipse. I guess this bullshit sell more paper than the thruth). Anyway ROP was labelled a gathering of satanists and homosexuals where drug was offered for free to local kids..........
From there, it seems psytrance festival are now banned from Morocco. We will see....
One thing is sure, people (girls and boys) going to swim naked was really chocking to Moroccan people and did nothing to help.....

More news here (in french) : http://www.maroceve.com/forums/discussions-evenementiel/8804-rythms-peace-mort-dans-l-oeuf.html
PsYMoX

Posted : Sep 25, 2006 07:15
yes, i knew about the morrocan press , and about the satanisme... but i didn't know that they stop ROP for that stupid and false news , i tought it was juste some bad days for the ROP and they gonna forget that and continue the festival , but i saw that is not like that and that the festival is realy stopped , i don't knew if the ROP team did all effort to fight for our festival , its so bad news , i couldn't beleive that .
Chakaaa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 13:34
Rop is gone but for a while , all this shit is about politics coz in 2007 there will be elections in Morocco.. Now i think that rop is not goin' to happen next year , we'll have to wait for a while till another festival raises again in our homeland, till then the party will continue ,more underground parties but no festivals in Morocco for at least one year. Sorry for all Morocco lovers but we're not gonna give up the fight, we're just suffering from what you brothers in europe suffered from decades ago but we'll be struggling for the scene as you did too

Peace & Light.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 19:09
well something similar or even worst because they don´t let it happen even anly because of decorations and hippies, (there they did´t swimmed naked) happend to the Rumpeltänzchen festival in Bosnia: http://www.mushroom-online.com/files/pdf/mushroom-2006-09.pdf

Ignorance - that´s the name of it. is the same like they use a brainwash to these people to kill others.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Psyship

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 28, 2006 18:34
What a pity we really enjoyed the festival so much
a group of us went over from Uk and had the time of our lives.

Very nice music from Fatali, John Phantasm, Kristian, Atmos and Vibrasphere.

We then headed for Tangiers for some sight seening and good food. The plan was to do the same next year. Oh well.

So much for us satanics and homos.ha ha

PsYMoX

Posted : Oct 1, 2006 10:15
all the best for you ROP Team !!!
hope will see ROP #3 in some beauty beach of morroco with the happy people off there , and the great full music of DJ MooN, ChaKa, Daox, Meyologic, and all the team ,
keep good vibes and peace around you guys ,
and good luck for the next...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance