Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006

Chakaaa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 12:17
Morocco can be a second home for you buddy , we hope that the war will stop soon and that peace will prevail in the whole universe.
Chakaaa

Posted : Jul 28, 2006 12:19
this summer at rhythms of peace festival , we will all be together there to share unique moments of peace and a lot of love.
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 14:01
great great...breath a bit mate

maybe we will see eachother

boom           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
bongsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 14:35
im on my way, it will be a realy good experience in marroco see you all there and all the best to all crew

bongsi
http://www.starlight-records.info
Chakaaa

Posted : Jul 28, 2006 18:16
Quote:

On 2006-07-28 14:01, Redax Mental wrote:

boom

we should meet eachother man
and don't worry i'm breathing , if i stop doin' it i'll die and i think it's not yet the time for that
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 28, 2006 18:29
Quote:

On 2006-07-28 18:16, Chakaaa wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-07-28 14:01, Redax Mental wrote:

boom

we should meet eachother man
and don't worry i'm breathing , if i stop doin' it i'll die and i think it's not yet the time for that

hehehe yeahh it is a deal And i thought that MOON is doing this one...or..may i ask ur mail is artists@rhythmsofpeace.net maybe????

and no..u shouldnt stop breathing..but u will if u will spam so much here No time to breathe eheheheheh

enjoy
          REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

Chakaaa

Posted : Jul 28, 2006 20:04
i only got 19 posts here, compared to you i'm breathing easily and don't forget that it's friday , i'm more relaxed at work
djvlado
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 22:05
hello to all trancers around the globe ...

...nice to see everyone preparing for the festival... good luck to all ppl working there ...

... the reason why im writing this post is because as far as I know im suppose to b playing at this festival but i have to say that i still havent been sent my flight ticket and i know for sure that most of the flights for the artists and dj’s are sorted.
At the beginning Moon (the main organizer) was saying he will book the flight but then he decided to send me money so i can buy it from UK, but , to tell u the truth non of that have happened.... I've been trying to contact Moon but no answer by phone and no answer by email so im not sure but you tell me if that's a nice attitude from a promoter, who at first kindly asked u to play and now his gone with the wind ???!!!
I spoke to him 10 days ago to confirm if i should consider another booking and he said : "no worries the money are sent", but nothing has come through so far...

I never go online and complain about someone’s capabilities of organizing a festival or a party cos im also doing the same, and i know its hard work and i appreciate the ppl who are trying to do something but this time i have to share my experience cos the promoter havent been fair to me and all the arrangement looks completely unprofessional with no firm detail or anything... so im not sure if i'll be coming to play cos it looks like the time is running out and i havent heard anything from the organizers about sorting the situation...

... I deeply apologize if i dont appear at the festival but u know now that it isnt my fault or negligence for not coming but its the promoters ignorance and lack of respect...

...thanks and im deeply sorry for having to fill such a beautiful forum with complains...

all the best to everyone who manages to get to Morocco and im sure it will b the time of ur life ....
          Vlado @ Pukka Music
psyzieus

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 18:36
hello every body           i am a friend from morroco
Chakaaa

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 11:34
Quote:

On 2006-07-31 18:36, psyzieus wrote:
hello every body

Hello you
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 12:09
Quote:

On 2006-07-28 22:05, djvlado wrote:
hello to all trancers around the globe ...

...nice to see everyone preparing for the festival... good luck to all ppl working there ...

... the reason why im writing this post is because as far as I know im suppose to b playing at this festival but i have to say that i still havent been sent my flight ticket and i know for sure that most of the flights for the artists and dj�s are sorted.
At the beginning Moon (the main organizer) was saying he will book the flight but then he decided to send me money so i can buy it from UK, but , to tell u the truth non of that have happened.... I've been trying to contact Moon but no answer by phone and no answer by email so im not sure but you tell me if that's a nice attitude from a promoter, who at first kindly asked u to play and now his gone with the wind ???!!!
I spoke to him 10 days ago to confirm if i should consider another booking and he said : "no worries the money are sent", but nothing has come through so far...

I never go online and complain about someone�s capabilities of organizing a festival or a party cos im also doing the same, and i know its hard work and i appreciate the ppl who are trying to do something but this time i have to share my experience cos the promoter havent been fair to me and all the arrangement looks completely unprofessional with no firm detail or anything... so im not sure if i'll be coming to play cos it looks like the time is running out and i havent heard anything from the organizers about sorting the situation...

... I deeply apologize if i dont appear at the festival but u know now that it isnt my fault or negligence for not coming but its the promoters ignorance and lack of respect...

...thanks and im deeply sorry for having to fill such a beautiful forum with complains...

all the best to everyone who manages to get to Morocco and im sure it will b the time of ur life ....

ulalalalalalaaa

Is that true??

Regards           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

Chakaaa

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 12:34
i don't know , can't give an answer coz i'm not the one he's talking to.
psyzieus

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 00:08
hello chakaa how are you guy ? ....................i wont juste say that is true ;and you know wath i mean guy           i am a friend from morroco
Chakaaa

Posted : Aug 3, 2006 13:27
Quote:

On 2006-08-03 00:08, psyzieus wrote:
hello chakaa how are you guy ? ....................i wont juste say that is true ;and you know wath i mean guy

No in fact i don't unfortunately , you can send a pm to explain
moon333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 17:57
finallt take a look

Rhythms of peace compilation out, enjoy!!!!

http://psyshop.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace Festival in Marocco 17 - 22 August 2006
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance