First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco

loonapark

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 18:41
salam

at first mister de la brousse.............there 2 girls playing at rop : 1) leila the second day, and she's "portugaise"...........2) deborah the last day (lov, lov to my little angel elektra)

nomadestribe u look like a "charonia" i'm sorry to tell u that

because all the trancer forgot the way u act when u work .............

moon made a lot of mestakes thats true........but who are u to say that u learn to him :trance ...........it's amezing to say that......are u some kind of god or ???????????

just a pressision nakov play just 1 hour at nomadstribe party..........so please dont talk about it like a real party it was just egoshow........no spirit et no vibes

i'm very sad to see how u act dob ............tu es vraiment irrekuperable
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 12:45
Quote:

On 2005-09-01 18:32, nomadstribe wrote:
hahahahahahaha

i love it

thats whats i said since few month

moon is stupid..and he think he is a god...or a prophet....

the most ridiculous promoter in the world

I think he could get along with Will Omni.
What a team they could be!!!
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 14:41
LoL Justin
meko

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 22:15
hy to all

i would like to thanks to all people was there...very very beutyfull people...yes i know about some troubles, but i really spent a good time with friends and meet newones....and when we enjoyed, we forgot about problems...may be next year more SHOWERS and more different food!!!

thanks to all portuguise crew, especially to: pedro&miriam,deo&debby and electra,iago&sandra&kabul, ...i really spent a great time with you my friend!
thanks also to moroccan crew (Moon,Moon's father, Samira and the rest i don't remember-sorry!-, and Mustafa for his great food)
Geko&Busty (you are great guys!!!I want work with you in the future...), Leila & his boyfriend,vasco & juan, Dani menog and his girlfriend,Tris from hadra, and all people i forgot..sorry!!

Is one of the most intensive festival i went.....Liquid,sound and dreams...see you next year i hope!!!

ps. here there are some pict:
http://homepage.mac.com/meko1/PhotoAlbum2.html
Animus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 22:45
great party!! it was amazing to play & dance in that amazing location.. best artists for me were... seb's dj set heheh finaly some deep stuff ,also johannes played some nice proggy tunes.. i wasnt expecting that!! son kite n wizzy noise showed how to rock a boat.)psyberpunk once again played cool stuff for my taste!! not forgeting toto,leyla,debora & menog

if theres a next one ..ill be there.)           Dj_Animus(Nectar Prod.PT)
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 01:27
Thanks a lot guys. Thanks a lot to all the people who came and share this few days with us in Tifnit.

Sure we had a shit load of problems. Some very hard times with the sound system and the logistic. Also with the police who wanted to stop us...
But I think we managed to have 4 days and night of great music and a very nice festival.
Not so many people came (1500) but they were all real party people from all around the world. Good energy, smiles and happy faces !
Even if it was not perfect, most people told me they had a great time (even if the shovers didn't work lol ) and that the more important to me.

@ Dob aka nomadstribe (or whatever new pseudo you wanna use now), I'm glad you didn't come cause you were not welcome. And now we don't need your "I tell you so" and all your shit there.
One more time, go and post on your own topic. Try organise something valuable by yourself. If you can. So far it's only blablah and bullshit....

@ XP and Justin : good luck with Dob, guys ! You're up for serious shit there LOL
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 12:37
nomadstribe, if you have a war with Moon, its fair to suppose you would do something to put Moon down.
Peter and Atmos, could be something to work with!

If you say you didn't influence, i believe, but i would like to ear something oficial by them. They own that respect for the people who pay more than 60 / 80 euros.

Obvious Moon, was far away from reality. I didn't realise if he realy thinks he is a superstar DJ... that last perfomance was just something.
(some people in acid, could really flip out looking at the stage...lolololol)

also a big thanks to tignit people. Specialy those blessed 7dh hot showers! lol

Was a great festival, with great people, music and ambience! Thats all that counts!

I'll be there in the next one! Don't care if is organized by X or Y. I just hope i can have the fun i had, again!
Morocco is a must for festivals!

Deo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 15:37
we just want to said one thing you all are the best "hippies" in the world. thank you all.            Deo (Phantasm rec./TK rec.]
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 16:02
hi kabul

i am not in ''war'' with moon...i am not trying to get his production ''down''...i love and respect too much the spirit and the music to do that....to traveller and people....

i just tried to inform a maximum of people this past month.....and believe me, after ROP, a lot saw his true face

and its all what i wanted.........inform......

ask peter and atmos, you will see

stupid stuffs

see ya kabul,....in the next parties

youre right, we dont care if its organised by X or Y...the most important thing, its should be organised in morocco by honnest people, and smarts.....thats what i want....

this time trancekarma was there...ouuufffffff

i was affraid with moon...thats it!!!!

i worked with him in my project spheres, i knew he skills: he do not have any...
like you said,,,,,,just wanted to do his ''superstar''

tell me kabul...i did wrong informing people?

maybe

this is over for me...

ki commence bien ki fini bien

peace and light
party

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 16:08
just wanna say thanks to the portugese crew as well as to Moon and his staff and all ppl that came to festival ...
ROP was great despite some problems that would be easy to avoid in the 2nd edition , Hope so !!
Good luck
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 17:43
well, we don't know the real story, lol...

but i think a forum, is also for that. To share information, and try to get the real picture of a festival, reading opinions of people better informed.

In my case, i had friends there, setting up the festival, so i knew what was happening in the site... but many people don't!

i just loved Moon's father! Great spirit!
He made his best to help the festival quality, as far as i know!

Moon also learned a lot with this, i'm shure!
Give the boy a second chance!

nomasdtribe. Thank you for all the info, but listen, don't try to separate waters! The best way to proove that you are wright, is to set up something better!

I'll be there to experiment, and than make a report! lol

Also, i'm able to help, once i love your country.

cheers, and see you in sahara!

Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 17:51
Quote:

On 2005-09-06 16:02, nomadstribe wrote:
hi kabul
youre right, we dont care if its organised by X or Y...the most important thing, its should be organised in morocco by honnest people, and smarts.....thats what i want....

So you're the last one to be qualified there and should really shut up.
Just because you can have a couple of DJ playing in flashy nighclubs in Casablanca or fucked up Spheres2004 promotion couple of year ago and ran with the money doesn't make you an honest festival organiser. Far from it. And that sure doesn't give you the right to give lesson to everybody.
This is not information you give, this is hate, personnal attack and mere jealousy.
But again, this topic should not be about you. You are a useless parasite and nobody asked you nothing. Beside, everybody know this here in Morocco...

You were afraid of what ? People came for a festival and we gave them a festival despite of all difficulties and problems. It wasn't perfect but I think, after a first day quite chaotic, we did better than others this summer. And people know it.
If some of them WHO WERE THERE have specific questions or complains about the festival, I will do my best to answer them.

About Trancekarma : they were there to help setting up the dancefloor and it was really good to have them. I had good times with them. And they did a great job, especially giving the very hard local conditions.
If we had problems among the staff that will have to be sorted out between us. That means WITHOUT you. Anyway most party people didn't even realise about this and that the way it should be.

Same thing about Peter and Atmos. This is NOT your business. They couldn't come at the dates we needed them down there and that's it. End of the story.
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 17:53
great speach kabul

its seems you are mature, and talk right

your report is all exact

for moon's father, i liked him once,,,what a character...i still like him

i will not give him a second chance...i just put my self far from him, thats it...

for the desert....thx dude

i did two great performance organising festival with dunes2002 and spheres2004, and was happy of my work

i will do better, with transahara....i hope.....

i will produce it only when i will be sure that its gonna rock

thx for your help, we will need it

cheers

Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 18:00
Quote:

On 2005-09-06 17:53, nomadstribe wrote:
great speach kabul
i did two great performance organising festival with dunes2002 and spheres2004, and was happy of my work
i will do better, with transahara....i hope.....
i will produce it only when i will be sure that its gonna rock
thx for your help, we will need it

Sure you did a great job. Lot of people know about it. LOL !!!
For the next one, take your time. But a loooong time...
BTW, don't you have a topic about that already ? It must be somewhere far down there cause who cares ?....
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 18:01
you lies is so amazing, after telling to all people thats nomadstribe fault if atmos didnt come,,,,, you just sying now, thats the couldnt come for the dates you wanted

and you tell to all people thats atmos didnt come because the wanted a campagny to get some free miles.......its discusting...really

heh
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance