11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco

unity.chel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 00:41
rhythms of peace was great great fun, but most certainly not thanks to "organization"

1.Music started two days late, and ended right on 30th afternoon

2.no workshops

3. "Each nomad tent will allow 4 persons inside of it, with beds, carpets, pillows and candels. Each morning you will be served some morrocan tea
The bivouac area will be secured and have its own toilets"
NOT TRUE. no toilets, no tea, no candels, no beds (mats would be the right word) not to mention the fact that they were dismantled as people were STILL sleeping in them on 31st morning.

4.electricity for the stalls was cut off in advance, making it more difficult than it already was to find some warm food.....

5.the shuttle buses to agadir misteriously changed price from 20 to 30dh (scribbled with a bic pen) on last day.

6.Decorations....COME OOOONNNNNN. individual stalls were much more cozy than the chillout, and why use the boom domes to just throw some colored sheets on it?

--- having said all this. all people, even the ones who complain, had a wonderful time, and were able to overlook these things, but this doesnt in any way justify the promises which have been broken at a heavy 80euros entrance (100 @door) and 75 for bivouac. not to speak for the fact that many of us travelled far for this event............

anyways, a great big thanks to son kite and wizzy noise who rocked the floor, and to the stalls people who made the placea bit more colorful and smilie

see u all at the next one!
nomadstribe

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 05:25
i knew all that in advance mann

i am moroccan, and i organise parties there, like spheres2004

pliz keep something in mind

festivals in morocco have something great: BEAUTIFULL VIBES!!!!!!!!!!

because of an liar promotor, and immature, i hope the morocco reputation will not be bad...

the promotor had good intention in the beggining, but he have no skills to organise something......

i hope the traveller and trance lover will reconize that morocco is great to do parties

give a chance to the next festivals in this wonderfull land

excuse my bad english

peace and light!!!
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 14:42
nomadstribe I don't know why people don't come ina large number at moroccoan partys, maybe because is a land that not many people know really good or because is easyer to take an easyjet flight to some big trance festival then to find out how to reach that beach in the south of morocco...

what I think you should do is to insist in promoting moroccoan party as the new goa party in the sense that the first party in goa( India ) where something special because they were without rules and control and with special feelings...
Instead of trying to compete with big event like fullmoon, boom, sonica, samothraki, freedom, you maybe should the focus on the diversity of moroccoan party on the magic and the spirit.

But is just my opinion
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 3, 2005 14:54
yes goood opinion

u mean organise a lot of underground party?

with local DJ's?

yes, maybe its a solution......

thx for your interesting response

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 15:52
2 nomadstribe.
Thats right ,man.
Making smaller events,you ll grow up and increase the quality of the local scene.Not important moment-local djs or not.
Just dont start commercial from the beginning-big line ups,big names,big raves.
few hundred people,nice place,couple local djs,one foreigner.Not important Big Name,important Big Music.
Like this you ll create a Maroccan Trance family,which will grow up and once blow from inside.The on the wave of this trance explosion,you can make festivals,big events,whatever.
Like this we started 94 in Russia,and untill 2000,we brought one foreighn dj in the month maximum,chosing by the quality of the musiche has,not the name or popularity ot whatever.
And we came to 10000 people on the openair and indoor parties now.
It works like this.
Local scene-International event
Good Luck
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 3, 2005 16:19
roger

got it

i started this summer with dimitri nakov

after that peter digital

thx for ur support man

nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 3, 2005 16:29
any one got some comment on this??
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 21:51
back and alive ;o) ... :o))))
what a fucking blast ... yéééhaaa

at first sorry .. i write full stress last week that it will be 100KW of turbo .. you are right man.. it was 50 kw !! !!!! i only tried to convince the sound company to come down there ...
and an other time a lie of Moon (really symptomatic lie ;o) .. cause why he had to say 100 kw ??!??? even 50 kw were much too much ... i took care of the sound most of the festival... and most of time it was running at 25% of capacity !! (only the first green led was cliping ..) and the last night i start to push up step by step .. i reach 50 % of capacity at the end of Hyper frequencies .. and notice it was already much too much loud ;o))
Anyway .. except the bullshit food, the kaotic "organisation" i had GREEEAT time at rop...
mega big thanx to pedro, diodiga, nano, juan, ... and all the crew that put up this magic event ...

and to answer you nomad tribe:
i don't think you must have more people for festival in morocco !!
it was the perfect number of people !!!!!
Tribadelic !!! family feeling .. full smile and energy :o)))
NO, definitivly don't try to do it bigger ...
1-2000 people it's perfect for desert party...
(and with luck it was not more people .. otherway i can not imagine was will be the "WC" , .... ;o))

for music i had a great time during PArasense, Yann, gill, triskell, markus and seb : woaw respect for the really innovative & experimental sound of minilogue
the big surprise: amine from moroocoo (i don't know his dj name??? he play just before me the second night .. killer !!!!!
and the portuguese girl that play the last morning :what a fucking massive deep energy !!! full ooooooon !

also big thanx to Nils and Jamin !! killer licra deco !!
i'm sad for you that the salty sea water destroyed all the licra !!

ok must go ...

see ya
b
souf

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 22:34
Amine = Horam
Portugese Girl = Leila
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 4, 2005 02:03
that a scientist report

weellll

for the number ogf people psyberpunk, i am totaly agree

but 2000 people can pay all the bills of the festival....in morocco

2000 people with 5 live act and 15 djs only is it possible in morocco?

who knows?
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 15:18
yeep Souf ,... thanx for info ...
so the moroccan killer is Horam !! :o)) good to know... ! this guy really got the "fluid"..

for the portugese dj...
i just find this morning when i was unpacking my stuff, the line up print of the last day:
it's seems to be: Débora !! (or maybe she play under 2 different name?!?)

anyway ... i wish looot of fun to all of you, that are still enjoying morocco ... lucky freaks ...

me i'm just recovering from the terrorist peak night of this week end .. oulaaa nomad tribe if you do a party in the desert .. you absolutly need DRUMATIX ... fuck !!! his upcoming album is ... mm ... mm... wooooooooawwww :o))

koink koink
b
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 4, 2005 16:03
drumatix i take note of that psyberpunk

but for march....i got an idea to produce transahara....

it will be on march or april

i will choose the hollyday of switzerland to promote in international

production will be ready to start in november.....

keep in touch for that

can i ask you

what is the hollydays for ''paques" in switzerland?

in what period?
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 16:49
the last portuguese girl DJ was not leila (i think she is from uk) but Débora, with DJ name: Surya namaskar
(big kiss to litle beautifull elektra! )

in relation to the sound i don't care it was not 100K. It was enough for 5.000 people, for shure (was only 25%, uou!)
great quality!

The decoration was the possible one, and it was great! Make me feel as in a mini-boom. Whats the problem with the color sheets? i like i!

few people??? The camping was full!
the dancefloor had enough space. Maybe 2000 persons was the ideal number.... but 1200 was very good!

Like people said, family ambience... friendly people all around!
Was the third time i went to morocco or a festival. i'll never forget ourzzazzate, but this one was the best until know!

nomadstribe, i realize you were wright in many of your acusations, but we ear a few things around the location...
Maybe you can explain us better some wird details... like why didgital & Atmos canceled!
It seems he played in marraquexe two weeks before... is this true?

also Atmos should tell people, the real reason of why he canceled...

That was a place for Atmos live set... for shure! It would be the "great finalle!"

nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 4, 2005 17:07
hi kabul

very nice to see that you are an morocco fan....coooool

of course my accusation are true since the beggining

moon didnt know nothing from the trance world...i learn it to him, and he became an associate and finacer for my baby project,,, spheres

he just take from me evrything, and promote ROP like he was the creator of spheres...thats why he got respect and promotor follow him....

anyways

to respond to your question, each time moon got a problem, he tell to people that its nomadstribe fault...hahahahaha...he is really a child this man.....

for atmos and peter the reason is simple:

atmos and peter gave to moon condition and dates for theyr trip in morocco

moon didnt respect that and he send to them flight ticket ( the cheapest) without respecting the dates...atmos has gigs and he wanted to stay long time in morocco

moon lie to him, like many lies in this production

same for peter............

moon think that ROP is some spiritual gathering ordered by god to him...so he dont understand why all artste do not come for free. and stay 1 week in morocco to participate at what god tell to moon

moon is an illuminitated bad ass

dont trust him next time pliiiiiz

cause this time, he find some guys to set up the festival ( trancekarma) and solve the problem......

next time he will not, cause nobody want to work with him next time......

but hes fammilly got a hell of lot of money...and you know, money can do evrything,,,,,except the spirit and the skills

anyway,, i hope i respond to your questions

nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 4, 2005 17:09
peter played on my party at casablanca...two weeks before...

what do you thing? i gave a lot of money to peter and atmos?
hahahah i am not rich enought

and evn if i was....i love this music with all my soul, and i can do something like this to traveller comming from so far for morocco,,,,i am not dracula!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe

hope to see you at nomadstribe's next parties in morocco

see ya!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance