13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco

lozgee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 7, 2005 02:54
Thinking about it, there is nothing planned for new year this side of the planet . . . . .
nomadstribe

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 7, 2005 03:52
cool dude

i will let you know if something ery special is on cooking in morocco

your help is mor than welcome

ikar

Posted : Sep 7, 2005 13:12
We added 20 more photo on
http://asoc.free.fr/application/fotoweb70.php?ntof=965
one video is available on http://www.vision34.de

ikar
peace
http://www.teratone.org/goa
gregoa

Posted : Sep 7, 2005 14:11
hi everyone
i just coming back from morocco this night and i just read all that everyone say and i'm really surprise to see that there's no only french who are never happy!!!!!!!!
for me and for all friends who where there it was a marvellous sensation of love and the transe spirit was in all face we could see there!!! i talk with moon there and with his family and i can tell you my dear nomadstribe that he's not really like you say!!!
when you take a plane from anywhere to make a party at twenty meters of the see for one week or 6 days for 100 euros!!!!! and where you could found people in the same trip, talk with the dj like i do, meet interesting people... and have good remembers with your friends later i'm sorry but just for that i could give more money to a good man like moon who lose a lot of money and don' t do the same like organizer who finish there party if there s no enough people!!!!

so to talk a little about music it was pure!!!!! my dear friends johannes and charles from silicound sound and tryptich give us the best!! and the movie i do on the scene with silicon will be later in your eyes
-a big thanks to SON KITE for there live ( i don't really like there dj set)
-another to edoardo team who remember me the good sonica vibes
- thanks to deborah waaaaaaaa you got it continue!!!!
-MOON psyche set or proggy set was perfect!!! what some good vibration was given!!
-BAMBOO BAMBOO aie aie aie it was a pleasure to talk about there music and not see him just near me!! and tell me just after i talk thanks guy it's me!!! i loved it
i would like to thanks all moroccan people who work there, the job they make during the week it s good to see people working happy.
all the day music was for me and some friends the best of the festival! what good sensation to wake up at 5 in the mornig and dance all the day!!! wa wa wa wa!!!!!
all i can say it that when we have the possibility to make this event just open your eyes you ears and keep the smile!!!! thanks to all the people we met there with my dear love!!!
see you perhaps in the middle of september in france to our small festival in blois!! with the same vibe
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Sep 7, 2005 17:45
keep the respect please if you want to be part of the forum. thanks. and please have a nice discussion here, take your shit in private or else this topic will be locked.           cna't find it
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 14:21
I had some swiss friends there at ROP, they had a stand with food, they were spike and thierry, somebody met them ?
unity.chel

Posted : Sep 8, 2005 16:50
Quote:

On 2005-09-08 14:21, Stregone wrote:
I had some swiss friends there at ROP, they had a stand with food, they were spike and thierry, somebody met them ?

hmm.... did they make their own bread and have a wood panelled van?
addicted2it

Posted : Sep 10, 2005 23:03
Hello,
i want to say that festival was great despite some problems, i wanna say a big thanks to Samira for her hard work as well as to moon and all moroccan staff sorry if i forget names , thanks also to trancekarma and all hippies peopel ....
soyouth

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 11, 2005 01:13
A lot has been said already, Yes, for sure, we had such a timeless moment there despite all chaos !

The welcome was so warm, and things could be worked out, especially very big thanks to Samira who did a great job. Her name was probably the most pronounced word during the festival! Local staff, gate, security, artists and moroccan police & army people were always asking for her to solve problems

Thanks also to the whole ROP crew for taking good care of us and to toilets guys for allowing us to take one the doors !

We had a such a great time, everybody did more than its best to make it happen, big up also to all stage people (structures and much more from trancekarma, deco (nils,jerome, melany, jamin)...), brousse for his everlasting smile, diga, moona, idriss,meyriem... and all the others i forget to mention with who i shared this warm, eternal moments of love & humanity.

The vibe was definitely alive ! The peaceful time there can hardly be described in words :~/

I'm willing to have a look if anybody has movies (there were several teams who did shooting, anything available yet ?)

I'll be there next year and hope lessons from this year will be learned and applied for the good of everyone

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect for the world (and also for this topic )

Alex aka Soyouth

"Try to imagine, the end of eternity, close your eyes, forever..."

Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 11, 2005 12:57
Yes they had like a handmodified van and they used to do some I think very psychedelic food
goodtrip

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 17:37
Hello!

This was our second time in Morocco and Goodtrip would like to say thanks to everyone that made this happen.

First our fantastic group , all the people that join us for this adventure.

Second , the org for all support; and finnally to morocco autorithies that assure us a safe trip, and allways treat us well.

Here are some pics from the festival and morocco streets. Hope you enjoy it

http://goodtrip.org/galeria/displayimage.php?album=39&pid=475&slideshow=5000           www.goodtrip.org
www.myspace.com/goodtrip_org
info@goodtrip.org
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 22:52
thanx Goodtripfor the killer pictures :o))
good flashback... Morrocco is definitivly a psychedelik land :o)))
soyouth

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 13, 2005 00:41
Hello again to all

I saw many different people shooting with professional video cameras at this event, i'd like to get in touch with them, please PM me if you know one, especially the guy with the camera mounted on a car driving wheel.

Thanks in advance

Alex           Peace Love Unity & Respect for the World !
Teratone VJ Crew [www.teratone.org/goa]
Little Psychedelic Eye Shamanic Team [http://lpteam.free.fr]
unity.chel

Posted : Sep 13, 2005 15:04
Quote:

On 2005-09-11 12:57, Stregone wrote:
Yes they had like a handmodified van and they used to do some I think very psychedelic food

well then, yes indeed they were there, helping us pass the hunger and giving smiles by the way, if u have a contact, for spike (was it him the one with moroccan blood???) i told him i was going to give him a cd..... chukram
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 13, 2005 19:05
Yes I can contact him, I don't have direct contact, but I can cntact with Thierry and some other of his friends, I'l PM you when I find the thelephone number or email, k?

see you
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance