johnking

hopefully soon ...

http://fly.to/yotopia           visit us on myspace.com/yotopia
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 15:05
hello there...
i leave in a couple of hours to take the plane for Rythm of peace...
and before just drop a mail... caus many people ask them question ....
so i'm no more in contact with the promoter since one week .. (mobil phone switch off !! ) .. i suspect that they are overload .. and maybe too imature like say nomad tribe... but we don't care a shit about that.. we care about this magic fucking crazy place... where a fucking crazy dance time will happen .. inch alla...
so i'm in dayly contact with some friends that work there since weeks ... (big thanx to the portugues team diodiga pedro & Co !!! nils ,jamin and the deco team !! )
the place is killer ... loooooooot of chaos .. (but i think we all love this chaotic feeling .. caus it bring a much better atmosphere to the party .. and party is the only think that interrest us ... !!!!!! isn't it ??!!! )

the electric generator is there !!!

i had massive problem to convince the sound company to don't brake the contract .. cause the promoter didn't respect MOST of the points of the contract !!!!! but after 10 days of: " we unload the truck .. ok we believe you again .. so we load the truck again, ..... brousse you are a wanker: this promoter is mind fuck: he really don't respect his words ,... so we unload .. and bla bla... "
THEY FINALLY TOOK The road wednesday evening !!!!
:o)))

i had them at the phone 1 hour ago .. they must be actually on the festival site .. and they set up the
100'000 KW of highest quality TURBO SOUND !!!

so this is for me the only important point!!! crazy freaky familly is waiting on the floor!!!
the sound is finally there with one day delay !!! but it's there !!!

the lie up is delayed (so i'm really really happy caus i don't will miss the set of PARA ALEX ;o)))))

and the decoration is killer .. so yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo .. see you on da floor this night :o))

PS: !!! i have to mention, that i have nothing to do with the organization this year !!! i only solve the sound problem .. cause this is for me the only important point !! and cause i notice that the promoter was not able to solve it !! ...
and at first cuase i smell since month a magnetic high energy on the floor ;o) !!!

Booom boom

The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 15:09
Killer man, i wish you a very very psychedelic gathering in the land of the sands!!!           Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
nomadstribe

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 14:02
Quote:

On 2005-08-26 15:05, Psyberpunk wrote:
hello there...
i leave in a couple of hours to take the plane for Rythm of peace...
and before just drop a mail... caus many people ask them question ....
so i'm no more in contact with the promoter since one week .. (mobil phone switch off !! ) .. i suspect that they are overload .. and maybe too imature like say nomad tribe... but we don't care a shit about that.. we care about this magic fucking crazy place... where a fucking crazy dance time will happen .. inch alla...
so i'm in dayly contact with some friends that work there since weeks ... (big thanx to the portugues team diodiga pedro & Co !!! nils ,jamin and the deco team !! )
the place is killer ... loooooooot of chaos .. (but i think we all love this chaotic feeling .. caus it bring a much better atmosphere to the party .. and party is the only think that interrest us ... !!!!!! isn't it ??!!! )

the electric generator is there !!!

i had massive problem to convince the sound company to don't brake the contract .. cause the promoter didn't respect MOST of the points of the contract !!!!! but after 10 days of: " we unload the truck .. ok we believe you again .. so we load the truck again, ..... brousse you are a wanker: this promoter is mind fuck: he really don't respect his words ,... so we unload .. and bla bla... "
THEY FINALLY TOOK The road wednesday evening !!!!
)))

i had them at the phone 1 hour ago .. they must be actually on the festival site .. and they set up the
100'000 KW of highest quality TURBO SOUND !!!

so this is for me the only important point!!! crazy freaky familly is waiting on the floor!!!
the sound is finally there with one day delay !!! but it's there !!!

the lie up is delayed (so i'm really really happy caus i don't will miss the set of PARA ALEX ;o)))))

and the decoration is killer .. so yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo .. see you on da floor this night ))

PS: !!! i have to mention, that i have nothing to do with the organization this year !!! i only solve the sound problem .. cause this is for me the only important point !! and cause i notice that the promoter was not able to solve it !! ...
and at first cuase i smell since month a magnetic high energy on the floor ;o) !!!

Booom boom

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

brousse nebver changes

good luck with the crazy dumb moon, the most idiot promoter in the world....and the biggest lyer

have a good festival guys
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 16:33
I just got out off the spot, and still in essauira. I just want to say some short things:

1 place: killer, a bit cloudy for a beach, but very good

2. conditions: no water in the showers, no beer in the bar, lol. Clean WC

3. sound: powerfull, big quality. terrific

4. music: very good in general with psy and prog

5. ridiculous: the organizer, mr moon. He played twice, very bad, and qcted like he was the star of the festival. Evryone there knows that the portuguese people from TRANCEKARMA (and others), set up the festival by themselfs in the spot and solve the real problems around

after son kite, dancefloor full, moon decided to play and he just order so, taking otrher dj from the list. then he closed the festival two days later. What to say?

conclusion for now: great festival, great spot, great people. Very Good

i,ll be back with more details, lol

nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 1, 2005 18:32
hahahahahahaha

i love it

thats whats i said since few month

moon is stupid..and he think he is a god...or a prophet....

thanks trancekarma to make people enjoyed partying in morocco

many thx to pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt there cause moon sent to me some message saying that i will be in danger if i come

i was sad...cause i am a psytrance organiser in morocco...

but i am happy that evrythings go well

i am happy that a majority of people saw the true face of moon

the most ridiculous promoter in the world
souf

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 22:36
hello guys .. i just come back from there... it was a sensationnal expérience .. great décoration and sound .. good vibes .. nice location ...

I found a complete photos gallery of this festival here (300 pictures) : http://www.maroceve.com/forums/gallery/browseimages.php?c=277

NB : - it's a french website ... then you can choise english language in the options
- U need to create an account to see the pictures .. it's takes 2 minutes !!! go to "http://www.maroceve.com" and click on 'S'inscrire'

ikar

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 01:26
Good spirit !

We have some photo on http://www.teratone.org in "photos reports" section

PLUR
ikar
http://www.teratone.org/goa
Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 02:02
very nice photos...but very few people in the Festival,but i think that was very good vibes on this few freak dancers,eheheh,the place is amazing...
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 2, 2005 03:59
great pics!!!!!!!!!!
danza

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 13:21
considering so little of what was promised was actually delivered...WICKED FUCKEN PARTY.
ikar

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 21:05
Quality of party not linked to the numbre of people. 100kw, line-up, sea, sand, sometimes sun , ecologic workshop, yoga, fisherman town, good people... it is enough rare to be notified. I don't know what we can want more in one only festival? Keep cool
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 2, 2005 22:07
sorry to tell u this

but only 50 KW

not 100 KW

it was a lie from the promoter...like many other lies

but i am agree

ROP seems to be great...
Danilovix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 22:53
and what happened with the workshops? I never saw one running
nomadstribe

Posted : Sep 2, 2005 23:27
big lies just for promo stuff.....sad but the promoter is immature and do not thingg in long term

but guys

anyways this festival looks like great cause of the general vibes...easy to see at pics

i am moroccan, i am proud of this!!!!!!!!!!

but i am sad

since morocco 2001 , few number of people come to our parties...

why?

we offering in morocco much more than any other country in europe

and its sad cause all moroccan trance organisations loose a lot of money in each festival

in morocco, the vibe is unik and beautifull, the autorities are more friendly and peace than any other country

i want to see evrybody at the next one

cause be sure that we going to put all the entrance money on the festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance