Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Psience Sun And Lion (Saturday 15th February 2003)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psience Sun And Lion (Saturday 15th February 2003)

Jsainsbury

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 06:45
never mind eh?
anyway whats happened to dream theatre? im sure that would be a welcome return at the EQ
along side phoenix at the rex these two parties would be a force
chichime every month to keep us going though which is good
the new rathgar road venue is really nice as well
John
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 13:04
Quote:

eq capacity 1200.
busiest ones tip just over 1000
chichime astral projection nite just over 1000.and chichime darlksoho nite ard the same amount.

Sorry to be pedantic - but Pendragon had far more than that for their 11th Birthday BUT they also had the mysterious (and never used since...) Turkish Wedding room next door - which was linked by a small corridor and was basically like a big school hall.

Those that have used the venue may be able to shed light on why no one has ever used it since - but think its owned by different people - so it a bit of a logistical night mare sorting out hiring both.
adam

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 13:13
There is nothing wrong pedantry, as the regulator of this site will tell you.

However, my pedantry is reserved for his co-regulator. The Mike Maguire question is an interesting one, Asi. He was a member of the original line-up, but only collaborated on one track on the last album, and therefore cannot be seen as a member now. One the other
hand, interestingly enough, Stephane Holweck from Total Eclipse used to be a
semi-permanent member, co-writing tracks on the first two albums, but by the
time of 'Bible of Dreams' was no longer involved. Whilst Mike was a member,
I would say that Steph was not, although this is a matter of personal opinion. This all relates to the more fundamental issue as to whether Juno Reactor can be seen as a rigidly stuctured 'group' in the modern sense, or whether they are in fact a more ephemeral, loosely-formed 'collective' of
temporary parts surrounding the permanent core which Ben Watkins represents.

I don't know how old you are, but I suspect not old enough to remember Mike's greatest days
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 13:41
during reading all this i felt exactly like adam, thank u man about taking care about mike maguire that YES was member of juno of course.
now he run his own label Qube that just released album from Magnat aka Michael Kohlbecker, asi and rest - u dont have to exept psy trance from not psy trance label owner, dont u ???????
may be a organizators did a mistake, but respect Mike and not for past only..          Believe your soul !
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 17:25
Quote:

On 2003-02-21 06:45, Jsainsbury wrote:
anyway whats happened to dream theatre? im sure that would be a welcome return at the EQ

Jsainsbury - I think maybe this is going off topic, but...
Dream Theatre is the side project for Astral Phoenix. However, neither party will be returning to the EQ. In my experience, when too many promoters jump on the same venue the vibe quickly becomes exhausted and the scene becomes stale. Imo "Diversity is the key to our survival".
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 21:31
Zombi, its not that i have no respect, but if he was a member of juno reactor, how about to learn how to mix !?, im just sayiing my opinion about his set thats it.

now that i think about it maybe i did wroth, my review without respect to him, he does deserve a respect.

cheers
          (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 22:35
cheerio
just liked Qube releases so far, not trance throu..           Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Psience Sun And Lion (Saturday 15th February 2003)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance