First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2012 raided by 500 cops :(

goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Aug 28, 2012 18:03
well yidam i dont think people are making a bigger deal than it was in terms of the ramifications, but it is true that the festival itself was completely unharmed, i heard that from every single one of my friends that went there - all had an amazing time, and thats coming from people that have been to ozora 3 times at least.

they did however mention that the vibe was different this year, probably regardless of the police.

im with sg4ry here, i'd prefer the all out dealers to close shop and find greener pastures somewhere else, if you need something youll find a way to get it
ATA

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 28, 2012 23:57
The vibe was different but you could say that about each year really? It's a big place and it evolves and develops every time.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 29, 2012 00:22
Quote:

On 2012-08-28 18:03, goaren wrote:
im with sg4ry here, i'd prefer the all out dealers to close shop and find greener pastures somewhere else, if you need something youll find a way to get it

That will never happen in today's scene when all the huge Festivals promote commercial trance culture (and by that attract a wide range of dealers too) compared to the underground that fortunate still exist within the scene.           www.beatagency.dk
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Aug 29, 2012 00:27
Quote:

On 2012-08-29 00:22, Beat Agency wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-08-28 18:03, goaren wrote:

That will never happen in today's scene when all the huge Festivals promote commercial trance culture (and by that attract a wide range of dealers too) compared to the underground that fortunate still exist within the scene.

Underground is Best
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Aug 29, 2012 09:54
well kristian, i've been going to at least one big european festival for the past five years, and i call BS here... up until last year ozora was nothing like what you describe, same goes for boom, and those are BIG (commercial?) festivals, have you been there to say what you claim is happening? im not trying to put you in the corner, but it feels to me that you are talking about something you think is happening, and not something you saw for your own eyes.

i fully respect your experience and milestones set here, but i feel that you are too disconnected from this scene these days to be saying what you do.

the smaller festivals have the vibe and feeling of their own which i love, but the bigger festivals offer something else, both are good in their own ways.

having said that, here in israel i dont go to the big commercial parties with the exception of one or two a year in special occasions, as the big commercial parties here are FAR FAR away from what i consider the scene and trance in general, be it the people (most important for me), the music, the location and the vibes. i go only to the small and underground parties for these reasons. however festivals like ozora and boom specifically do fit in my views and the things i would like to experience and i find them in no way commercial in the lets say capitalist definition. for me its to experience more of the psychedelic community on a larger scale, meet more people from around the world and gain new insights, listen to other points of view, and blend all those in with mine. thats what makes these festivals so special for me - i have yet to encounter something that would take away this feeling for me from these fests, the only exception was the whole drug issue at ozora last year which obviously exploded this year...
jasonZimSA

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2012 11:02

Here is the reason.

agree with Gino. Need people to be far more discreet.
Hakenne

Posted : Feb 13, 2013 00:39
Hello All,

I am searching for any filmed material of the arrest on the Ozora festival on the 9th of August 2012. People who filmed the arrest with their phone or camera. Pictures will also do.
Can anybody help me with my search? (I do already have the Hungarian news item Im looking for the material for a film project which deals with the topic of FREEDOM in the widest sense of the word. Any help on my search is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
BookFace

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 13, 2013 01:38
^ Go to Ozora this year and you'll have fresh footage
Just kidding ...or maybe not
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 13, 2013 14:07
Try asking some of the Hungarian people from the forum, you'll find them in this topic or Ozora 2012 topic.
Only I don't know what freedom got to do with drug selling or possesing larger amount of illegal substances. Hungarian laws are very strickt on this matter, like most laws in this world...
Hakenne

Posted : Feb 13, 2013 19:41
Drug dealing on itself is not necessary in connection with freedom. On psy trance festivals people do experience the feeling of freedom (on different levels) very strongly. With the material I am searching for, and a lot of other material, I like to build up a story line that leads to people asking themselves questions revolving around FREEDOM.
Again, any help towards finding film images on the arrest is greatly appreciated! Tnx!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Ozora 2012 raided by 500 cops :(
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance