Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006

jiffa

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 16, 2006 20:58
it's going to be wild psy ppl and vibes need to orgenize<:           "another nature adventure" ? ! ? !
dave arc-i
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 18, 2006 22:49
nobody has mentoned the toilets yet.

cleanest toilets i have come across at ANY sort of festial from psy to rock - and the ladies litter picking everyday (not that people seemed to throw much on the ground)
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 16:35
thanks .Its true !!! I haven't seen toilets that cleen either but thats only due to the women who come around and clean it everyday besides the usuall cleaning that the company does on them.
I have said many times and i will say it again:
OZORA is a sacred place for all .Trancers and others which is why people seem to understand that throwing their rubbish away would simply be disrispectful to the spirits of the place.I haven't seen garbage at the Boom by the way either cause of the same understanding towards nature and the spirit of the place and event.

robci

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 21:31
and my favorites, the secu guys, with their t-shirts:

"Can I help you?"

and they really look like that they are here to protect, and if its needed, to help you

respect for that
bubble

Posted : Jun 24, 2006 12:44
Hello Guys and Girls,

Beleive it or not but the work has started on the fields .The labyrinth is getting cut out as we speak.It will be a little shorter this year but i'll be a psychedelic experience like no other.

Sound crew was also out on the field last week measuring some stuff so that the brand new MEYER SOUND SYSTEm (the best in the world) will thump the crap out of us !!!

Artist around the world have told us that they cannot wait to get to the most amazing site of the summer.

thats all for now .with any questions do write to us at info@ozorafest.hu or check out the website at www.ozorafest.hu

Tickets are now sold out !!!! but the prices at the gate are also the cheapest of any of the major festivals.I don't even know how we can do this but we are commited to show people what a psychedelic festival is all about.Of course its about all of us .The Trance family!!!!
dbc

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 25, 2006 02:29
Hi to everyone!

Help needed!
I want to get there for the festival, i checked the flying links from the website and i hadn't find a flight that suits me. Does someone know any other company?

Thanks in advance           
:::::www.myspace.com/DAODAH9:::::
bubble

Posted : Jun 25, 2006 14:23
try :

SkyEurope
Wizzair
Malev (Hungarian airlines)
Iberia (Spanish airlines)
SN Brussel
Lufthansa
bubble

Posted : Jun 29, 2006 13:50
We will soon start to reveal the timetable !!!
Its a pretty good one with an every day flow from the night to daylight.
mikimeg

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 17:01
why big bacterials dont perform he have a very good music???!!!!!
bubble

Posted : Jul 4, 2006 13:49
lots of good live acts dont get the chance to play.we had our line up already in November.thats why

peace
CosmoNaughty
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 10:00
I don't know if I've already mentioned this but last year the security were fantastic !!! the best friendly festival security I've ever encountered.
Especially the big man mountain with the shaved head (the boss I think) who was a really nice guy .
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 23:18
see you on the dance floor freaks i can't wait to be back in Hungary again
mwah ha ha           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
spacetec

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 14, 2006 16:40
Quote:

Better food? Really? I think it was great last year, that shop ran by that hungarian family almost in front of the first-aid tent was makin really tasty hamburgers, fish,goulash and some kind of FU**ING DELICIOUS chocolate sweets!

after this words i fillin i'm gonna there only for food %D
bubble

Posted : Jul 18, 2006 23:26
i think its better to come because of the place's magic and the line up that is by far the most balanced.

Bender B. Rodriguez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 03:05
When will the time tabeble be posted?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance