Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - OmniDance Festival 2004 6/4-6 Upstate New York
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

OmniDance Festival 2004 6/4-6 Upstate New York

~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 02:21
Quote:

On 2004-06-10 10:09, djnomolos wrote:
the vibe(that just jumpes out of the pics and bites u in the nose)......

So true.... I was wondering that the turnout seemed pretty low for a NY area event, but then the vibe appears to be really special, just from the pics.
Good show, Omnitribe. Wish i could have been there. Maybe next year...sigh.....
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 05:10
I had a great time this past weekend!!! I would have written sooner, but this is the first day I have actually gotten to relax!

I don't think I've danced that much for that long at a trance party in a loooonnngggg time!!! And I've gotta second monkey on:

"best dj set was by rickam! dude wrecked'em!
i freaked out!"

The best live set was of course Wizzy Noise, (of course I am somewhat biased) but they impressed me even more this time than when I last saw them play.

Phony Orphants, Emok, Dino, Binary, Alpha Channel/M field, Shikid, Vitalik, Kife.....all impressive sets....I rocked out lots!

Thanks Omnitribe for a great weekend! See you all at Gaian Mind, and don't forget Ecliptic Trance on July 2!!!

ELECTROFUNK

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 10:52
I missed the first day but i was there for satarday & sunday
great thanks and support for omnitribe crew im happy for u and respect u guys for doing great job there.
wizzi noize live was the best of the best.
shi k.i.d i was suprized by ur set and like it very much.
some times people just want 2 explode with the music.
great festival.
uriel @ecliptic-trance crew
kife

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 16, 2004 22:19
Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words and support... Huge thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this festival happen... What an explosion!!

The music was top-notch for 48 hours straight, the whole place was literally filled with huge sounds bouncing off the trees and the hills... a bit of a bummer with people blasting the car radios, but what can you do....everyone was really chillin

My personal favourite was the ever-changing circle of candles on the main path... i wonder who put them up there?

sinikol

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 18, 2004 17:55
What a great event, ill have to catch the next big gathering in NY sometime soon. I just got done looking at the pictures and I must say the scenery is beautiful, all green all around. Alot of happy people dancing, and badass decorations.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - OmniDance Festival 2004 6/4-6 Upstate New York
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance