Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - OmniDance Festival 2004 6/4-6 Upstate New York
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

OmniDance Festival 2004 6/4-6 Upstate New York

yahshi
B.R.A.Z.I.L
Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jun 4, 2004 16:30
there probably will be food vendors, but feel free to bring your own food and water
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 4, 2004 19:11
People - soomething has come up at the last moment - and I cannot make it to the party - does anyone here want to buy 2 tickets - 65 bucks or best offer - If so PM me.

- - - - - -
Fun games of the hallucination generation
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 5, 2004 17:31
i actually have not fully recovered yet from goa gil mountain party, but this lake have been stuck in my ear since last year. is anybody know if we have to pay full price if we arrive saturday night? i did sent 3 peoples yesterday for full cover for this experience, hope it will pay the effort. hehe...
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
Skhighwalker

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 5, 2004 21:45
Too Bad I cant make it to this soon-to-be-an-awesome party!!!!!!!

I would of loved to cross the border for tis one and trip out with you americains on some crazy beats!!
Plus outdoors, wow.
On top of that, Ive never been to NY City!!!!!
Damn I still cant believe Ill be missing it,,,DAMN

Be sure to catch one of the greats here in Montreal, at OmniTribe, with DJ Rickam representing everyone that couldnt make it.

Im sure he played a great morning set for all of yous, his specialty ;p

Oh BTW, for those interested and that will see the flyer at this party,
Rinkadink Live, PsyChaos Live, and a DJ Set from Joti Sidhu will be waiting for you the following week, across the border, here in Montreal City

Price of 25$ usd for travellers
for directions, email aliencrew420@hotmail.com

Hope all of yous are dancing like crazy down there, wish I were ;-((

more info
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/36807/forum/28

uzn da force
Luke
grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 03:28
tnx to the organizers for this wonderful event , tnx to the artists and the dj's for “braking our legs” , tnx to all the “freaks” that brought the magical vibe with them .
Enjoy the pics http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?alb=81031
          <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
Demi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 04:31
just came back totally worn out but happy!
1st of all BIG THANX 2 the whole OMNI crew and dancers, artists, firespinners, singers and drummers - you are beautiful!
i enjoyed the dj sets of Vitalik, Shikid, Kri, esp! dj set by Kife - total kife!!! *)))
Live sets by S-Range!!!, Wizzy Noise and Phony Orphants.
there was a ritual drum circle around the fire with south am-can chanting.. chillout area nicely decorated... the main stage was awsome... fluoropower mayan style, visualization on 3 screens, the lake with lotuses lit with candle lights floating on the lake, the misty fog covering the water in the night...
THERE WAS a more nrg-Etic mind blowing morning freakout.. smiling, fruits, smoke ona dancefloor, pumping boom boom
the drawbag -
the sound sys was not enough covering the whole dancefloor and it was cold for a floridian me uuuuu ... so i had to dance my feet away 2 stay warm...
i need 36 hrs asleep and a lot of vitamins now
Bom
i am energized for some time before moving 2 summer time parting

ps it was nice 2 meet Gadi and Boris.
ciao
NY rulzzzz
          www.vertigo-records.com
***POOJA GROUP***
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 21:07
only 770 miles each way...KRI and I have returned to north carolina, a bit sore, and my head is still spinning.
what a party!
i am so very happy i went, and blessed to have been a part.
i feel that i played a good set at the chillout, though it rained some during my set, thanks for the listeners.

my cargo net was quite popular, i hope a lot of people had fun in it.
the chill deco was nice, good tyedyes.
the main area deco was very well done, good tapestries by christos.... and the geometric things were fun to bump my head on.

Binary also tore it up.
MOS played a very trippy tecky set.
Kri blasted the energy right straight up out at the outdoor stage. flowing with the moment is always better than a set list
s-range was beyond! his new material is tops, much more powerful than his older tunes.
best dj set was by rickam! dude wrecked'em!
i freaked out! maybe some of you saw that? my legs are still very sore from all the monkeying.

shikid maintained and raised the energy very impressively.
i enjoyed wizzy, and phony also.

some of the car stereos and "chillout" was not too relaxing, and sometimes there were too many sounds at once for me to sleep at times.... soundclash!
once i was listening to the mainstage from my tent, and a neighbor began listening to hip-hop in thier cabin which basically ruined the moment 8(

otherwise, no complaints.

so great to see friends from chicago, ohio, NYC, philly, boston and new friends from canada!
a very inspiring and enjoyable weekend!

see you at gaian mind?
boom           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 06:29
Wizzy Noise, S-RAnge, Sh.i.k.i.d. and Kife simply blew my mind.
What a great festival!!
Everything was good and peaceful. I have no drawbacks, only cogratulations for the Omni Crew for the location, organization and line-up. I drove back home making plans for the festival next year. I'll be there for sure.

The pictures themselves describe how the festival was. I've made some good friends from Michigan (Talia fire balls) and Boston. Hope to see them again.

Peace, Fabs

doku

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 07:13
Insanity! Wizzy and S>Range blew my mind! I wish I could have met the other people from Michigan, as I thought I was the only one. Looks like I'm no longer special...

Here are some pics: http://www.fotki.com/doku/parties/omnidance2k4/
j-ryda

Posted : Jun 9, 2004 22:04
i was absolutely happy to make it to the festival. it was a trully blessing for everybody. highlights of the fest for me were shi.k.i.d. (perfect time, smashing selection, unique flavour), rickam (what a dicovery for me, great dj), s-range (just rite), phony orphants (omg, these guys are tight, damn talented and fresh-sounding).

we have about a good hundred of pictures in the camera, will upload them soon, hopefully.

thanks to everyone who came there and made it a happy and enjoyable weekend despite the cold. i'm dying to go to gaian mind now.

v
shantigirl

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 22:52
Thank you, everyone who came, everyone who danced, smiled, helped throughout the weekend and before, gave their time or equipment or simply good vibes, THANK YOU! it wouldn't be possible without you. Thank you for coming to dance with us, it is because of you i want to do this again.

And thank you all the artists - this is what i call good music, nobody cares if it is progressive or full-on or psytekk or goa, it is simply good, it hits the right spot and gets you into the state of trance - this is what happened to me, anyway.

Now I am looking forward to Gaian Mind -hoping to see the same people on the dance floor. After all, people in Europe spent their summer travelling from festival to festival, I think we finally have a chance to do the same thing here in North America. See you all in 3 weeks!
psih

Posted : Jun 10, 2004 05:05
What a great party it was indeed!!!
Much thanks and love to everyone and everything!
Still have no idea how I'm going to get to Gaian Mind. If any of you kind people leaving from NYC have a room for one please let me know. Will pay for gas & tolls. Also if you're planning on renting a car I will pay my share. My e-mail: aazovsky@yahoo.com
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 10:09
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW im so jelous!!!!!!!!!!!
saw some of the pics and really made me think of the best parties ive been too.....
the freaks....
the location.....
the vibe(that just jumpes out of the pics and bites u in the nose)......
Omni WAY TO GO.
im planing to be in the states again pretty soon....i know who to llok out for.
cheers.

BTW GRGUY u have very very good pics there,your a true "snapshot" trancer
          "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 18:05
although i wasnt there for a long time, i had really enjoyed the time i spent there... the lake is magical and so was everyone there!

kudos to omnitribe, way to go!
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 00:52
Well, what can i say.

Thanks to the Omnitribe guys (and gals) for bringing me to play at such a magical party.

thanks to all the people who danced.

the place was amaising, the decor superb, the sound system crazy and the whole festival simply insane.

hope too meet all of you at the same place next year.

B.

Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - OmniDance Festival 2004 6/4-6 Upstate New York
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance