10 11 12 13 14
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Omni Festival 2005

Krusty

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 15, 2005 22:55
Well... I think that this is the most mature post here... but from Pavi I would expect nothing less
I think though I do/did admit that we/I made mistakes though.

I don't have the cash right now for the toys or the pram

I don't think also that the idea of fucking people over is very true... i think it is fair to say that this was never the objective as it wouldn't be so condusive to further events.

I have never been paid in the three years of work for the event, a small detail that is often overlooked
but I don't think that Omni will happen again, I will not be working again with the remaining Omni Team only because I would like to try something else.

Perhaps the remaining team will go on to do something and I wish them the best of luck.

There is also a fair number of people who had a good time both artists and punters.
But it is always those who wish to complain that generally publish their angst.

losing friends is always regretable.

Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 15, 2005 23:52
i hate to say it...actually i don't

ROLL ON TRANSIT 2006 WOOHOO

jimmy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 16, 2005 19:17
maybe one of the organisers can explain why they refused to pay the owners of the opus rig saying that it was becasue it wasn't 60k when the reason it wasn't 60k was because the power guy (not from the opus rig owners) blew up half of the sound system?!

is this not the hight of pisstakes, you blow up half of someones soundsystem, then refuse to pay them because of the reduced power which resulted from your actions?

explain
Ott^
OTT

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 17, 2005 00:58
Quote:

On 2005-09-15 19:53, Krusty wrote:
about the freedom festival...
I called the head of Hommega records to confirm that Freedom was on... as we had suffered the same rumours as well..
we also had one of the crew call GMS to confirm it was on to avoid problems for them...
do you not think it would be crazy to give problems to other festivals...

Will - I heard from two very good friends [independently of each other] that you told them that Freedom Festival was cancelled and not to bother going.

I asked them if this had come directly from your mouth and they both said it had.

Both are well known DJs who played at Omni - both are telling the truth.

Quote:
Krusty wrote:

i think people need to get the facts right...

Me too.

Beast

Posted : Sep 17, 2005 10:07
Quote:

On 2005-09-15 22:55, Krusty wrote:

I will not be working again with the remaining Omni Team only because I would like to try something else.

Please man...dont try more nothiing in this scene.
You only fuck the things around, and the people that work for you there, for what i am seeing!
Try something else in another world. no?
for this pleeease...NO!
Let the others that love the scene work!
We defently dont need people like you making " psy festivals"...you and your gang fucked up my small hollydays...baah...omni omni omni!
VJ-Psilocybe

Posted : Sep 17, 2005 19:02
Quote:

On 2005-09-15 19:44, Krusty wrote:BOLLOX...

...also VJ-Psilocybe... you seem to talk the talk but i would love to see you walk the walk.

Oh really Will!!!

What can I say apart from: http://www.euro-squaffy.com/psilocybe/yeah8.jpg

Oh, and quit sending threatening PM's to my colleagues.

RIP Omni
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 17, 2005 23:37
Quote Will, (Krusty):
After that we had problems with the sound... not a problem caused by the highly proffesssional crew of OPUS audio but by Hoffman P. who didn't know which phase to plug the lights into and so blew the sound system...thanks Paulo- taught me a valuable lesson about using amateurs like you.

Well, it's allways easy to blame a tension peak, as an excuse, for be sleaping when some Star DJ, exced the level's, and it's even easyer when, as a "Sound Man", your Opus "Profesional's" forgot to indicate what was the correct fase for the light's, and why, after the only electric problem that the sound sistem have, ON THE FIRST NIGHT, and untill late morning, the sound sistem have worked O.K., and only after that, the bass bin's start to have problem's...
(I wasn't sleeping...)
Please....when something goes wrong, it's very easy to blame some body else...that is one of the good thing's on a "team" work, you have other people to blame for your own mistakes...
As you do...acording to your arrogance and lack of nowledge...
But only a professional, payd as a professional, and with all the apropriate equipment, can do a good work...
But with a non payd "amateur", with no means, it's possible that some problem's can happen.
Because every body know that it's impossible to set up a festival on the day that it Start...unless you be a wich, because not even the best "professional's" can do it...i think?¿?¿
Well, but in case of an emergency blame the electrician, so i think i was the responsable for all the errors and mistakes guys...so, stop to blame Will or any other of the other two organizer's...please

Be well

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2005 00:20
Only to finish with the Power, Sound sistem, problem...i think that it's strange when during the festival no one from the sound sistem crew have come to me to discust that sopouse cause for the sound problems, and now, one month later, this issue came on...late cause/efect don't you think?¿?¿?
And by the way...i wold like to know what knowledge have you Will, about my professional qualifications, to say that i don't know what i'm doing....maybe your "professional" british friend, with his "Letterman" Knive was much better equiped to deal with the electric's...to be honest i don't know why i have so much work and stress for keep the festival runing, was much more interesting if i have relax and enjoyed the party, and whent to it only to play, as i initially have thougt, but my sense of responsability,(an actitude that you might not know what it is)...keep me working from the first to the last day...or else or the party have stop much earlier... but beleive me that after this, i never help nobody unless that don't desearve my interest and energy...i'm too tired of be the stupid Portuguese loony, that help in any party, only for the fun and the suposed spirit of Trance...
There are no good spirit on Trance anymore, unfortunatly have "died" when the people have discovered that was very easy to live from "Trance", instead of living for Trance...as only some dreamer's, do...
Maybee i am a dreamer, but without dreamer's the "Trance world" is a much more spiritless cultural movment...don't you think?¿?¿?
So...please, blame somebody else...but, to be honest, i don't care, i`m in peace with my consciense, for all the work that i have done, so... think what you like...and all of this, only show the spirit of some people, that remain the most huglly and egoist... even when they dress "Hippy" and the like Trance...
It's not the music that make anyone diferent, but only what they are as human beans....all the rest it's bullshit
Be well and please stop all this stupidity....
Paulo Hoffman
VJ-Psilocybe

Posted : Sep 18, 2005 02:28
Chill Hoffman u chai woman. Peace. I'd hire you
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2005 14:58
Quote:

On 2005-09-18 02:28, VJ-Psilocybe wrote:
Chill Hoffman u chai woman. Peace. I'd hire you

Please don't be a whanker, and understand what i say...
I don't intend to be "hired" by nobody...i don't live from the Trance earning's, i work to live, as a "common" citizen,and i'm not searching for work, i'm employed at the moment, on one of the biggest Telecom companys in Spain, so, understand that i only cooperate with the project's that i beleive...and that for me, Trance is a hobby and a passion, not my way of living...
Be well, happy and good luck for your project's...

Paulo Hoffman
VJ-Psilocybe

Posted : Sep 18, 2005 21:08
Quote:

On 2005-09-18 14:58, Hoffman P. wrote:
Please don't be a whanker

What kinda candy are you on Hoffman - ever heard the phrase 'STFU' = ur getting REALLY boring now
loyd
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 23:32
Please can we all be silent

Peace

Rhythmik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 2, 2005 18:56
We can all be silent and very expressive at the same time.
lilikoi

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 04:37
will there be an Omni 2006?
hoping so... 2004 was blasting!
MonasticSquid
MonasticSquid

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 15:59
Quote:

On 2006-06-02 04:37, lilikoi wrote:
will there be an Omni 2006?
hoping so... 2004 was blasting!

...You gotta be joking...... right ?

---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mtheoryuk
www.myspace.com/monasticsquid
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Omni Festival 2005
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance