Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2008 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2008 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Feb 14, 2009 01:33
Quote:

On 2009-02-13 10:41, Elad wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-02-11 20:31, Login wrote:
what about an... Isratrance Hall of fame of psytrance.

i would bet any $ i got that yuli and yoni (perfect ace) are the first to hang their headphones on that wall..

There are enough simon posford groupies to prevent that form happpening

Any way seriously, I think it would be a cool idea....           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
phasetech
Float

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Feb 14, 2009 01:48

03.Talpa-When The Somberness Becomes A Game(Sundance Records)

hehe thats good

the rest of results is *no comment*

cheers           www.soundcloud.com/float
amphiton

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 14, 2009 05:00
"...those who for some reason voted it as an album had their votes deleted... Case closed have a nice day mate." © DETOX

That kinda sums it all up for Isratrance polls. So pathetic...

Case closed, have a nice life.           [ cuBe ] :: cubeg.org •
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Feb 14, 2009 13:00
Thanks for being so offensive because i didnt do what you wanted me to do           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
amphiton

Posted : Feb 14, 2009 15:41
You're welcome, mate           [ cuBe ] :: cubeg.org •
Hunter S.T.

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 14, 2009 21:36
yeh, the most voted release not even in top 5,
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Feb 14, 2009 22:21
The one to blame are the users, if they were confuse they should have asked about which category it belonged...           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 15, 2009 01:27
Funnily enough but very "Isratrance of late", a guy spends his time ( his own time ) on doing a poll, to bring some fun and interest in the community, and then draws all the fire from ppl for being simply fair...

Amphiton, tell me please if 10 ppl voted for an album and another 9 ppl voted for a compilation, in your logic Detox should have nominated the bloody thing as Album and Compilation since together it's 19...

That's your logic, right?           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Feb 15, 2009 01:52
WE IBOGA

PerfectStranger DJ Set - Rainbow Serpent 2009 Market Stage

... &
amphiton

Posted : Feb 15, 2009 15:53
Quote:

On 2009-02-15 01:27, Yuli wrote:
Funnily enough but very "Isratrance of late", a guy spends his time ( his own time ) on doing a poll, to bring some fun and interest in the community, and then draws all the fire from ppl for being simply fair...

Amphiton, tell me please if 10 ppl voted for an album and another 9 ppl voted for a compilation, in your logic Detox should have nominated the bloody thing as Album and Compilation since together it's 19...

That's your logic, right?

My logic is to count all the votes in one or the other category (in my opinion, it's a compilation), but not delete them.

I believe that would have influenced the final results, but since number of votes for each release is not featured - we do not know. If it doesn't influence anything, then of course it should be left as it is.          [ cuBe ] :: cubeg.org •
Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Feb 15, 2009 15:59
As far as i am aware, the votes have been counted. Few mistakes there and there ( the guys have fixed them in no time, by forum users help ) ...but overall...everything has been done by the "competition" rules.

We should all thank to Detox for investing his time, energy and everything what belongs beside that for making this, so called "competition" works. Of course he would not have done it with your help. But anyhow...he has done it and i appreciate everything what he did in the past for making this happen.

Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]
http://www.myspace.com/psynthex

Minniq [ Parked Below Records ]

Frequent Pill [ Ultimae Records ]
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 15, 2009 16:15
Quote:

On 2009-02-15 15:59, Psynthex wrote:
As far as i am aware, the votes have been counted. Few mistakes there and there ( the guys have fixed them in no time, by forum users help ) ...but overall...everything has been done by the "competition" rules.

We should all thank to Detox for investing his time, energy and everything what belongs beside that for making this, so called "competition" works. Of course he would not have done it with your help. But anyhow...he has done it and i appreciate everything what he did in the past for making this happen.

WE all invest our time , energy e.t.c.
I don't think that someones time has more value from others.

Also the sucess of such an attempt can be estimated from the participation of the users.
So from this view i don't find the poll very sucessful...

And maybe you must value the voters above the voting procedure next time.

I don't say that is Detox fault.
May be is everyone's fault.
But it needs to be discussed with respect among us to find a better way...

Maybe next time you can do a topic prequel of the poll where there everyone can say his opinion about the categories and the "rules" generaly and advertise also the attempt.

Respect above all.

p.s.: Someone mentioned that ok , only 200 people are really interesting in music in IsraTrance, and they voted...
This is horrible only to think that it is true...
IsraTrance is a music forum so at least it's users must be intersting in music...
I think is it's primary intention...
          ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 15, 2009 16:47
Well generally you are right The sticky topic ( debates about competition etc.. ) is a must NEXT TIME! This time, there is no need to have such a topic, because the comeptition is over, results are out and actually FINAL. So for the next time, i am for the sticky topic myself

About 200 votes! This is a result of this years production, releases etc etc...For me this year was a bit strange with all the categories.I just couldnt find any goodness in the year 2008.

Cheers           Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]

Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 15, 2009 17:08
Quote:

On 2009-02-15 16:47, Psynthex wrote:
Well generally you are right The sticky topic ( debates about competition etc.. ) is a must NEXT TIME! This time, there is no need to have such a topic, because the comeptition is over, results are out and actually FINAL. So for the next time, i am for the sticky topic myself

About 200 votes! This is a result of this years production, releases etc etc...For me this year was a bit strange with all the categories.I just couldnt find any goodness in the year 2008.

Cheers

Almost 200 were the realeses in November- December 2008...           ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 15, 2009 17:16
Nevermind how many releases have been placed during one year time... the music counts           Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2008 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance