Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2008 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2008 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!

Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 15:05
Thanks Detox for your work in it and anyone else involved...hope to see more people voting next year!!! Also hope there will be an ISRATRANCE poll...just to have a good time and some laughs

Only sorry that Kaya's album cover didn´t get almost any votes...it's one of the most beautiful (good taste) i've seen in this scene...my full suport to them and to the artist!!!

https://soundcloud.com/arglebarglemusic
http://soundcloud.com/turvytopsy
http://soundcloud.com/capecodplatform
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 15:34
I don't understand why you didn't wait for some more...

Only 200 votes is a shame i think...

What's the hurry?

To many releases in December of 2008!!!

Anyway, it's nice to see various genres in the result...

---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 15:34
Quote:

On 2009-02-11 06:48, mk47 wrote:
Still curious to know how many votes the winners got , @ detox .. can u share that info ?

Agreed, think a point counter would be nice to see. How many votes did each get?

Also very nice to see the Yggdrasounds Compilation getting a second place!
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 16:03
Jedi the poll was up there for 31 days as it happens every year,everyone had the time to vote even for the December releases.

Psytones and MK47 will check out your suggestion.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Bigwigs
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 16:40
We feel personaly insulted and resentful that we are not on the list. It's private affront for us. It doesn't matter that we didn't release any record in 2008.
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 16:44
Quote:

On 2009-02-11 16:40, Bigwigs wrote:
We feel personaly insulted and resentful that we are not on the list. It's private affront for us. It doesn't matter that we didn't release any record in 2008.

Hear Hear! i feel ashamed that i have not given my virtual vote for your virtual release!!!

Cheers           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Ekoplex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 17:32
Wow! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to be in the Best upcoming producer. Its very inspiring and hope to follow up with lots more good music.
I also want to thank DJ Basilisk, owner of Ektoplazm for all his work and support for my music. We are working together to build something special.
Cheers
Ray
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 18:22
yeah nice , thanx isra and detox!

too bad about the parvati cd , i knew there is gonna be problem with if its split album / va .
its still one of the most voted cds! shame it didnt found its place in the tops..

And its rediculus not to have Net realeses and Labels as those are big big part of the psytrance scene today.
i meen , my album could realese on 3 labels on cd , but i choose to give it for free download in full quality , and that makes it not good enough for the poll? its not 2001 anymore , cds are dead , but the music is very much alive          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 18:24
Quote:

On 2009-02-11 17:32, Ekoplex wrote:

We are working together to build something special.

Don't worry, you have done it already!!!

I thank you so much! It means a lot to me to listent to your music!!!
          ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 18:51
Quote:

On 2009-02-11 18:22, Elad wrote:
And its rediculus not to have Net realeses and Labels as those are big big part of the psytrance scene today.
i meen , my album could realese on 3 labels on cd , but i choose to give it for free download in full quality , and that makes it not good enough for the poll? its not 2001 anymore , cds are dead , but the music is very much alive

Agree 100%! "Best Site" should be a new category in the next poll as well....

Cheers          "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 19:01
Quote:

On 2009-02-11 18:51, Nomolos(Zenon Rec.) wrote:
Quote:

i meen , my album could realese on 3 labels on cd , but i choose to give it for free download in full quality , and that makes it not good enough for the poll? its not 2001 anymore , cds are dead , but the music is very much alive

Agree 100%! "Best Site" should be a new category in the next poll as well....

Cheers

Well we dont know if they counted, did they??

i dont se the need for a new category they're releases and they have proven to be as good as physical realeses, why they should conunt different??
I think weshould embrace them as the future of this scene and support them.
          "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 19:03
Quote:

On 2009-02-11 16:40, Bigwigs wrote:

Best hairdo category will make it's return in 2010. Stay tuned           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 19:48
Quote:

yeah nice , thanx isra and detox!

too bad about the parvati cd , i knew there is gonna be problem with if its split album / va .
its still one of the most voted cds! shame it didnt found its place in the tops..

i had already expected this, the one who gets the most votes, is about now if considered VA or album who cares actually, it's all about music           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 20:03
yeah i guess as long it came up in the topic its allright.. the results as said b4 wont change anything exept themselves and maybe few more hits on the "best something" sites           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 20:31
we should add an honor mention to the parvati comp

what about an... Isratrance Hall of fame of psytrance.

A group of judges elect 4 artist and 4 albums and 2 labels, they are voted by users , winners (2,2 and 1) introduced to the Isratrance hall of fame.

It could be fun.
          "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2008 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance