Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)

blom

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 27, 2008 17:11
Yes exactly it seems like the knowledge would have stopped in 2000... Wonderful artists indeed but hey, they've already had they time of glory, we all heard them a LOT of times at a whole lot of different festivals in the past, not to mention the past editions of Ozora, and really doubt they are making the best psychedelic music 2009 has to offer.
And you know, its like who wants to see to exact same movie over and over again? One would expect always an improvement, meaning change for the better, otherwise its boring like hell.
But still, for the newcomers and first timers it can be a great choice to check out ozora me thinks (despite this weird reaction of the organizer now after all that huge hype of the lineup and only positivity and friendlyness before the criticism...)
blom

Posted : Dec 27, 2008 17:51
Quote:

On 2008-10-07 10:12, bubble1 wrote:
we are putting together the most amazing line up psy trance has ever seen.

Lots of surprises and lives that you just dreamt of hearing at a festival !

well, ummm... hehehe
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Dec 27, 2008 18:10
Quote:

On 2008-12-27 11:16, KisFafi wrote:
Many people likes Ozora because people can party night also without vision of horror... It' good that we don't have to escape when it's getting dark..

No need more "dark music" for us. It is a great furtune, that there are a few places left, where we can enjoy the melodies, getting energy from the music, others smile, and the dance.
We don't like to enjoy the energy coming from the dark side of our soul thru dark music.

And it is no necessity to get the "newest, freshes" traxs, following the most fashionable trends. It's good to hear those "old" performers again in live, They are still here, because they are not boring...

Yes, Ozora is conservative. This is why we like it so much. This makes the difference. This is why you find the best vibes there. This is it's magic...

One of the last places you'll find the "spirit". Many people can tell you who were there in the past years.

I like Ozora as it is. Nothing is missing to be the place I am waiting the whole year to be.

WERD!

Anyways, you can never make everyone happy, listening to some of you guys I think you should throw an I-Pod festival, where you all get to listen to your own music in your headphone, and you can have a contest to see who has the most obscure playlist! Wouldnt that be awesome! I can already picture the conversations on the dancefloor "Hey dude, your playlist is so 2008, check out my playlist, some of the artists on my playlist are so fresh, they are still sperm swimming around their fathers ballsack!"
          Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Dec 27, 2008 22:23
Let's put all info together in the 1st post. That's much more handy.

Yes, some more NEW names like for example Koxbox Scorb Deviant Species would have been most welcome, but Furious Shpongle Hallucinogen Son Kite Electric Universe and Vibrasphere live at Ozora, is amazing allready.

Btw, it says Shongle "live in concert", that goes for Juno too, no?
Nirt

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 28, 2008 14:21
hey bubble (:

i read your last massage i cant agree more..
but as you probably know in some parts of the world (in my case israel) people Screamed like they won the lottery when they saw the lineup (:

keep up the good work...
actually the BEST work!

peace,

Nir.
subconsciousmind
SCM

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Dec 28, 2008 15:55
Quote:

And you know, its like who wants to see to exact same movie over and over again?

Going to the Ozora isn't watching the same movie over again. It is watching a new movie from the same director with the same actors. Except to Hallucinogen we can expect new music from all of them. maybe even from him. therefore: new movie. And I'm sure it will be great again.

For another director and other actors you can visit other festivals in addition to the ozora.

Personally I find the choice of names better than last years, there seems to be some filtering done. There are still some which I find only popular and famous but not really good quality music, but that is always the case. Everywhere popularity sometimes wins over quality. What counts: The majority is great.

Most of my music for you to download at:
http://www.subconsciousmind.ch
forumuser

Posted : Dec 28, 2008 16:20
Quote:

Lots of very special exclusive Live acts and djs from the past,present and future!

And that is what raised my hopes... But where is the FUTURE?

Quote:

On 2008-10-07 10:12, bubble1 wrote:
we are putting together the most amazing line up psy trance has ever seen.

Lots of surprises and lives that you just dreamt of hearing at a festival !

Where are the surprises?

Quote:

On 2008-12-28 15:55, subconsciousmind wrote:

Personally I find the choice of names better than last years, there seems to be some filtering done .... Everywhere popularity sometimes wins over quality. What counts: The majority is great.

The majority is great, thats true, but you know what I liked at boom? There were acts like zaraus or YOU, SCM, who I've never had the chance to hear but who deliver highest quality psychedelic music for the FUTURE.
I would have loved to see some UNKNOWN names on the list, in order to look forward to where the scene is going to. I would have liked surprises taken only for their great music.
blom

Posted : Dec 28, 2008 21:09
Quote:

On 2008-12-28 15:55, subconsciousmind wrote:
Quote:

And you know, its like who wants to see to exact same movie over and over again?

Going to the Ozora isn't watching the same movie over again. It is watching a new movie from the same director with the same actors. Except to Hallucinogen we can expect new music from all of them. maybe even from him. therefore: new movie. And I'm sure it will be great again.

For another director and other actors you can visit other festivals in addition to the ozora.

Personally I find the choice of names better than last years, there seems to be some filtering done. There are still some which I find only popular and famous but not really good quality music, but that is always the case. Everywhere popularity sometimes wins over quality. What counts: The majority is great.

Well I disagree but of course each to his own. And like already said the party and the location and the vibe is just great.
Maybe that huge hype beforehands with "the best lineup psytrance has ever seen" (LOL) and "live acts you'd never think you can see live anymore" and "big surprises" triggered the huge dissapointment after releasing the actual lineup. Because in the end of the day all these words turn out to be just some empty marketing bullshit and that's what really a surprise is for me.
DaPEACE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 28, 2008 22:09
I expected a lot, and I got it! (: Line up is absolutely amazing, we will be there again for sure, can't wait...just few complains:
1st, as already couple of people said we will miss Laughing Buddha, and I really thought that you will bring him again and make it possible to hear Fearsome Engine as well.
2nd, If you already booked Jaia and Silicon Sound why not make Even11, or ALTITUDES on chill stage, that would be also be great...

but bubble wrote on the end of line up "more tba ! ", so maybe there are more beautiful surprises for us...

anyway, HUGE SUPPORT for OZORA crew, you are the BEST!!!
Mantram

Posted : Dec 29, 2008 00:10

I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11          Mantram
1jAdE3

Posted : Dec 30, 2008 05:28

some ( 3 ) .. of these artists hits my interesting...

perhaps I 'll be there ..

Hellios

Posted : Dec 31, 2008 00:36
Definetely the best festival in Europe,beyond the music tastes the place ,the vibes and the people are all part of a colourfull fairytale!
alber7o hofmann

Posted : Dec 31, 2008 00:40

i go, i go, 2 OZORA i go, i go
hehehehehehehehehehehehe

anyway, by this way or that way
on august, 2009, by the 11th day

cause
i'm a hippie, a newborn one
i'm a freak, made of flesh&bone
i'm a trancer, with dance as my tone
i'm a human who love trees and stone

there4 i go, i go, 2 OZORA i go, i go
2 dance, 2 trance, 2 laugh and 2 love
cause
InTranceWeTrust

ps: hey bubble, keep on the way u do
don't despair with crazy words
rock on, high and far, b true as u r
we, the people, will b there and 2gether
2 blow the 10 candles of our gathering
which by far is the best that is and r
gaborbaba

Posted : Dec 31, 2008 18:20
Quote:

Many people likes Ozora because people can party night also without vision of horror... It' good that we don't have to escape when it's getting dark..

No need more "dark music" for us. It is a great furtune, that there are a few places left, where we can enjoy the melodies, getting energy from the music, others smile, and the dance.
We don't like to enjoy the energy coming from the dark side of our soul thru dark music.

And it is no necessity to get the "newest, freshes" traxs, following the most fashionable trends. It's good to hear those "old" performers again in live, They are still here, because they are not boring...

Yes, Ozora is conservative. This is why we like it so much. This makes the difference. This is why you find the best vibes there. This is it's magic...

One of the last places you'll find the "spirit". Many people can tell you who were there in the past years.

I like Ozora as it is. Nothing is missing to be the place I am waiting the whole year to be.

I think, you do need some more rounds in the circle of life to understand the basic things of existing on this planet! People have to be ready for the dark music... According to what you wrote above, you haven't finished with the disco-music yet! Don't hurry! Take your time! It's not about the taste of music... it is about your carma... thats all.

Boom!

Ha hallgattal volna, bolcs maradtal volna...

www.myspace.com/gaborbaba
www.myspace.com/psybabarecords
Serag
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jan 1, 2009 23:00
Quote:

On 2008-12-31 18:20, gaborbaba wrote:
Quote:

I think, you do need some more rounds in the circle of life to understand the basic things of existing on this planet! People have to be ready for the dark music... According to what you wrote above, you haven't finished with the disco-music yet! Don't hurry! Take your time! It's not about the taste of music... it is about your carma... thats all.

Boom!

Ha hallgattal volna, bolcs maradtal volna...

And it seems that you havent found respect and love in ur selfe and thats why u are still trying and trying to give dark vibrations in ur life.
Karma.......well i think it has nothing to do with karma.
Is music, u like it or not?
if u dont like it just dont go really .. dont spend ur dark energys there, better wait till a death metal concert or a sadomasokist bar.
O.Z.O.R.A. is spending their energys of love and understanding for all the ppl in the sceene,
there is nothing to kik if u dont have bad intentions and i think also there are enough dark acts by the way if dig a little bit.

ANd thinking a litte bit in this ugly post i just made...well at the end yes, this is the karma u are paying now for ur same ugly post.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance