Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)

DTP
Acid Goblins

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 23:12
i think everybody find his taste at this fest, furious, etnica, hallucinogen,, very diverse line up. The chill is incredible! Good luck all!
          Magharc
http://www.myspace.com/acidgoblins
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 12:45

Quote:

On 2009-01-05 19:45, pr0fane wrote:
I mean, no lineup is absolutely perfect, but this is pretty fucking close!

Hell Yeah

Psybaba Records
Psybaba Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 7, 2009 14:47
Stil the "dark music" matter. Btw i'd said many times, and i do it again; most of the music you guys define "dark" is actually not dark atmospheric at all, just different. Faster, or stronger, or less melodic or whatever from what you like, but not dark. And what if a music is actually dark? Why does it mean it's bad? Darkness is a part of the reality, one of the two poles. Triteness example, but still the best: Yin-Yang...There is no light without darkness. If a basicly good person makes or listens dark music, it doesn't make him/her evil or lost. To experience darkness can makes you resistanted and also can make you a better person in my oppinion.
Anyways. For sure you don't have to like all kinds of music, but please keep your prejudiced oppinion to yourselves, and let people experience what they want.

At Ozora (and other fests) many times i go to the dancefloor at daytime (when usually the music is not for my taste) just to see how people have fun there. Maybe you should do the same at night, when there is that "terrible" music, and watching people instead of spending your energies on suffering. You will see smiling faces, full power dancing, strong and nice vibes. Maybe then you'll understand, that this kind of music too has a reason for existence in this culture, whether you like it or not...
Most of the people there on the dancefloor (either night or day) never read forums, don't care about trends, they just let their minds and bodies to follow the music. Isn't it why we are there for?

Peace

Viki
          DOUBLE BABA is OUT!!!!
www.myspace.com/psybabarecords
KisFafi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 7, 2009 17:43
Quote:

On 2009-01-07 14:47, Psybaba Records wrote:
Stil the "dark music" matter. Btw i'd said many times, and i do it again; most of the music you guys define "dark" is actually not dark atmospheric at all, just different. Faster, or stronger, or less melodic or whatever from what you like, but not dark. And what if a music is actually dark? Why does it mean it's bad? Darkness is a part of the reality, one of the two poles. Triteness example, but still the best: Yin-Yang...There is no light without darkness. If a basicly good person makes or listens dark music, it doesn't make him/her evil or lost. To experience darkness can makes you resistanted and also can make you a better person in my oppinion.
Anyways. For sure you don't have to like all kinds of music, but please keep your prejudiced oppinion to yourselves, and let people experience what they want.

At Ozora (and other fests) many times i go to the dancefloor at daytime (when usually the music is not for my taste) just to see how people have fun there. Maybe you should do the same at night, when there is that "terrible" music, and watching people instead of spending your energies on suffering. You will see smiling faces, full power dancing, strong and nice vibes. Maybe then you'll understand, that this kind of music too has a reason for existence in this culture, whether you like it or not...
Most of the people there on the dancefloor (either night or day) never read forums, don't care about trends, they just let their minds and bodies to follow the music. Isn't it why we are there for?

Peace

Viki

yes, there are both poles in all of us ying-yang, woman-man, dark-light, good-bad. Can't be one without the other. But in one invidual, there is always more from one type of energy then the other.
The dark music (whatever you call it) mobilize energy from the dark side of your soul. I don't think it is a question.

During dawn walking in the dancefloor, looking the faces of people, comparing with the daytime view, it is always evident for me where I belong to.

It is interesting to find the patterns of real life in a trance festival....
Like walking in a fractal...
1jAdE3

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 7, 2009 21:48
Quote:

On 2009-01-07 17:43, KisFafi wrote:

The dark music (whatever you call it) mobilize energy from the dark side of your soul. I don't think it is a question.

The question is..
When projecting something onto somebody
do you think about ?

You missed the point of what Viki is talking about, no doubt.

Anyway

Have fun

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 7, 2009 22:16
word @Viki, there is just so much ignorance, I would say most of the blinds you can not make see           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 7, 2009 22:47
lol

oohhh "littlefafi", u r killing me...pls stop. Other users have been nice enough excusing your foolishness by calling it a "misunderstanding", someone simply said "weird"...and others have tried to explain it to you...but you go oooon and on.

dance wherever you wish at whatever time of the day you please...stop making senseless remarks.

BTW....nice line up.
excellent new comers, Kashyyyk,furious, and very good to see Derango is back along with Ocelot.

As for the "daytime line up". ..well thats what majority of the people at the fest would like to see, and they have been pleased... good!!! we all like to see pleased happy people..

good job org. for 10th anniversary

ciao
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 8, 2009 04:20
ok,everyone had their say in the matter now we can look forward to an amazing festival with everyone ,and the key word here is everyone meaning one big family .Day and night no matter ,we are one big family and shall stay this way no matter what.

Peace and love

b
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 8, 2009 16:06
For this years timetable, please keep in mind that the dancefloor at night was pretty empty most of the time, and that it was totally packed every noon wen the music went of. I think most people at Ozora prefer to party at daytime.
masen023

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 9, 2009 18:29
bubble: I hope that you add more to the lineup... since i read TBA below the released lineup.
I hope that you will bring som newschool Goatrance artists like:

RA
Goasia
E-mantra
Filteria
Amithaba Buddha
Afgin
Lost Buddha
Artha
Ethereal....

That would be the iceing on the cake...
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jan 11, 2009 01:52
Good luck Balasz... You know what you are doing and you are walking the right path...

Will be amazing, as always

Peace           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
evil_tilt

Posted : Jan 11, 2009 13:32
well, it will be my first ozora this year so i need some seniors for some answers - i heard there's a special bus line from budapest to ozora - true?

i'm from zagreb, croatia and i wonder what's the best and cheapest way to get there without car
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 11, 2009 14:49

You have most of the answers regarding the travel issue to Ozora @ the official Ozora web site, or you can read some of the infos @ trancepleme.

Regards

Adam K

Posted : Jan 11, 2009 17:19
Can't wait!!!!
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 11, 2009 19:40
Check out this guy, would fit perfectly imo:

www.myspace.com/ahmetsisman

Tribal minimal techno.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance