Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)

Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 24, 2008 19:53
this is gonna be a good festie again for sure, looking forward to it, actually it's become such a habit now that I can't see my summer end without it

I just have one wish actually...please bring james monro again, I'll never forget his sets from previous years           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 24, 2008 20:06
good to see Derango back on the list also Ocelot, Furious and Guiseppe otherwise most of the same as last year...           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Mozza
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Dec 24, 2008 20:32
We miss Laughing Buddha & Swarup lol

Woow..still can't believe that this line up is real...see ya in summer (:
botanic

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 24, 2008 21:44
Great line up!
I missed some of the artists this year, but i will not make same mistakes again!
KisFafi

Posted : Dec 24, 2008 22:19
So much perfect, can't imagine better. The best festival lineup ever.

No question the greatest festival in 2009. Hope the spirit will be there with us....

Thanks Bubble!
Retro

Posted : Dec 24, 2008 23:44
I just can not wait...
forumuser

Posted : Dec 25, 2008 10:24
Very disappointing line up. Just a copy paste from last years.

Cowardish, no experiments, no new bload, no new energy.

unbelievable that "alpha" and "elf" can still can make it to the ozora. their dj sets sucked big time every year.

no development, tradition is good, conservatism is ... well. this line up is VERY conservative.

pfc

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 25, 2008 12:13
Quote:

On 2008-12-25 10:24, forumuser wrote:
Very disappointing line up. Just a copy paste from last years.

Cowardish, no experiments, no new bload, no new energy.

unbelievable that "alpha" and "elf" can still can make it to the ozora. their dj sets sucked big time every year.

no development, tradition is good, conservatism is ... well. this line up is VERY conservative.

TRUE!!!

No new blood...no blue tunes,iono music,only the same from iboga...i speak about prog music...Where are the Perfect stranger,Khainz,Dualsnug,Antix,Ace Ventura,Symphonix,Brisker....there is so much fresh music...but i dont feel that in this edition of Ozora. pitty...

Hunter S.T.

Posted : Dec 25, 2008 13:12
solid list but as already told, mostly the same as last edition, acts like Peaking Godess Collect. Hilight Tribe (for closure) hehe, Tetrameth, Sensient, Perfect Stranger, Trold some soumi as Mandalavandalz, Flying Scorpion could have been just perfect, anyway knowing the vibe for sure is gonna be a great fest again
blom

Posted : Dec 25, 2008 13:37
Agree, not too much fantasy in the lineup. And yeah being so much conservative is quite boring. And again the upcoming darkpsy names... well nice to see Ocelot and Derango at least but that's pretty much all I like here now. Waiting for some of the other festival lineups to make my itinerary for this summer...
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 25, 2008 15:10
I agree!It could easily be much better..Are those the live acts that we could never imagine to see??No Zen Mechanics,no Perfect Stranger,no X-dream,no System 7?no and no so many Good to see Son Kite and Juno Reactor or Shpongle full band live act but still something is missing for this great concept...And the chill stage..make it more electronic please...           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 25, 2008 17:49
hello

the concept behind an anniversary is to have everyone back together .A celebration of something good with all your friends who by the way are some of the greatest acts ever in this scene. By the way ?!
Same as last year?

For everyone's information none of these acts were there last year :

Son Kite
Hyper Frequencies
Silicon Sound
Ocelot
Derango
Kashyyk
Furious
Man With No Name
Protoculture
Vibrasphere
Guiseppe
Electric Universe
Etnica
Echotek

I am fairly disapointed by some of your remarks ,only cause you failed to see the point in a renunion with some very special guest like Shpongle.When was the last time you saw them in a festival ?Never?or were you one of the few fortunate ones who went to Japan?

We can always say who is missing cause thats very easy,try looking at it from another point of view.
Ohh well ,

hope to see you guys anyways and prove that Ozora will be great .

happy holidays

b

psyfox

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 25, 2008 18:11
I'm going to try and make ozora no matter what since I've heard nothing but good things about it. I've been trying to go for a couple of years now but circumstances have repeatedly conspired against me. I have to say though I think criticism of this lineup is fair play - it's undoubtedly a great lineup, particularly if you haven't been to ozora before, but it would be nice to see variation from previous editions, particularly considering how big our scene has become and how many good, varied acts there are out there. Having said that the lineup is still solid and it's particularly good to see shpongle playing. Hope to see you on the trancefloor

babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 25, 2008 18:30
hi there beauties

in my opinion it is a great line-up for a special b'day and anniversary celebration. letting the artists coming together again. and remember the ozora crew is always full of surprises...so watch out. bubble my friend contacted you with a request via pm - also wrote you via myspace.

wishing you the best of energies with the preparations of this very special bday edition.
have a festive season full of love
xxxx           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
KisFafi

Posted : Dec 25, 2008 18:56
Quote:

On 2008-12-25 15:10, Tasos_NOtrea wrote:
I agree!It could easily be much better..Are those the live acts that we could never imagine to see??No Zen Mechanics,no Perfect Stranger,no X-dream,no System 7?no and no so many Good to see Son Kite and Juno Reactor or Shpongle full band live act but still something is missing for this great concept...And the chill stage..make it more electronic please...

Chill more electronic?

Never ever has so many beautiful chill performers playing in one festival like:
Shpongle (live), Entheogenic, Vibrasphere, and those Ultimae guys... It seems in spite of your thousant posts, you don't have too much clue to the sceen... Congratulations such discontent foolish manifestation.

Please don't come Ozora...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance