Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)

Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 25, 2008 21:31
Quote:

On 2008-12-25 18:56, KisFafi wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-12-25 15:10, Tasos_NOtrea wrote:
I agree!It could easily be much better..Are those the live acts that we could never imagine to see??No Zen Mechanics,no Perfect Stranger,no X-dream,no System 7?no and no so many Good to see Son Kite and Juno Reactor or Shpongle full band live act but still something is missing for this great concept...And the chill stage..make it more electronic please...

Chill more electronic?

Never ever has so many beautiful chill performers playing in one festival like:
Shpongle (live), Entheogenic, Vibrasphere, and those Ultimae guys... It seems in spite of your thousant posts, you don't have too much clue to the sceen... Congratulations such discontent foolish manifestation.

Please don't come Ozora...

hehe of course I would like to see Shpongle,Solar Fields etc but where are Tripswitch,Abacus,Minilogue perhaps or artists like Mauxuam,Monolake,Deadbeat?I was at Sonica 2007 with the best chill out/alternative stage ever in my opinion..Keep those current names but I suggest to introduce music like idm,dubstep,breaks,tech house/minimimal stuff..believe me it worths it!
see you there!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
KisFafi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 25, 2008 22:03
It is impossible to statisfy everybodys needs (actually mine will be totally statisfied...). But no question, those are the greatest names has been invited to this festival.

Of course you can yammer why some of your favs not invited, others can cry why theirs won't play... But why you are not happy that you can listen shpongle, entheogenic, solar fields, and the many others in one beautiful fest. Or if you don't like them just go another fest which suits you better.

uff
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 25, 2008 22:13
you are mistaken..I like them and I am happy that I am gonna see them..I just need more!

www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
1jAdE3

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 26, 2008 01:47

.. more than two nights please

funky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 26, 2008 02:21
Quote:

For everyone's information none of these acts were there last year :

Son Kite
Hyper Frequencies (cant remember correctly)
Silicon Sound
Ocelot
Derango
Man With No Name
Neuromotor
Protoculture
Electric Universe
Echotek (cant remember correctly)

RECYCLING from past years, along with almost the whole chillout...althou derango, ocelot and aes dana FTW

Quote:

I am fairly disapointed by some of your remarks ,only cause you failed to see the point in a renunion with some very special guest like Shpongle.When was the last time you saw them in a festival ?Never?or were you one of the few fortunate ones who went to Japan?

who cares about shpongle ... wouldn't of hurt if u brought peaking goddess collective for a live preformance
subconsciousmind
SCM

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Dec 26, 2008 19:31
I understand everybody who is disappointed about the line up. I'm a little too. Just a little

But you need to realize the Ozora is a great festival and they focus on psychedelic music. Truly psychedelic psytrance isn't so easy to find, there is so much techno, house, clubtrance - unpsychedelic stuff coming into "PSY-trance" the Ozora doesn't go that way.

Therefore I understand if they stick to known values. Sure there would have been other Psychedelizers, but they simply go with what worked the last years. I understand that.

I'm looking forward to almost a week of psychedelic experiences - it will be great music. Guys. Focus on that!!
Shpongle live!! Hallucinogen! it will be great!

See you there on the dancefloor!!
          Most of my music for you to download at:
http://www.subconsciousmind.ch
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Dec 26, 2008 20:55
I think this line-up is great, most of my favorite names from the psyscene are here and some nice flashbacks from the past (MWNN, Blue Planet, Total Eclipse...). In terms of psy, I couldnt have asked for more (of course theres a shitload of techno artists i would love top see, but there are other places to do that).

The only name im missing is Laughing Buddha. I dont even like his music that much, but he is so fun to look at when he plays, and hes a really fun guy to hang out with (I had the pleasure the last couple of years).

Also, it seems theres a lot less dark stuff in this line-up then last year, maybe i can come near the dancefloor Wednesday and Thursday night without getting a heart attack...Awesome!           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 26, 2008 21:45
there is as much as last year of that what you call dark.
i hope I can come on friday and saturday night to the dancefloor to dance and not to fall in sleep .....
so as you can see so many people so many tastes it's difficult to please everyone,           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 27, 2008 07:48
Quote:

On 2008-12-25 21:31, Tasos_NOtrea wrote:
Keep those current names but I suggest to introduce music like idm,dubstep,breaks,tech house/minimimal stuff..believe me it worths it!
see you there!

I've played IDM and glitch and trip hop on 3 ozora festivals and last year you could hear a minimal set by Simon B from twisted as well as Youth..also in 2005 Seb (Ooze) played a very nice IDM styled set...I'm sure we could find more examples although I do agree that to some extent there could be a bit more freestyle stuff that isn't directly related to the trance scene.

As long as there is no trance on the chill out floor I'm happy           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
101pigs

Posted : Dec 27, 2008 09:33
Quote:

On 2008-12-25 17:49, bubble wrote:
For everyone's information none of these acts were there last year :

Son Kite
Hyper Frequencies
Silicon Sound
Ocelot
Derango
Kashyyk
Furious
Man With No Name
Protoculture
Vibrasphere
Guiseppe
Electric Universe
Etnica
Echotek

I am fairly disapointed by some of your remarks ,only cause you failed to see the point in a renunion with some very special guest like Shpongle.When was the last time you saw them in a festival ?Never?or were you one of the few fortunate ones who went to Japan?

feeling weird. you should not act like this imho but respect the people and their opinion even if you dont agree. those names you mentioned above are just a few comparing to the whole list, although they didnt played last year but some of them just did it in 2006-2007 if am not wrong. i see you are trying to do something special but hey this is a very conservative lineup indeed without a doubt. maybe some of us expected something else... nice you put shpongle which is rarity but dont think everyone gets wet because of that. personal tastes and likes mate... to be honest i think the only potential names from the list are derango, juno reactor, ocelot, prometheus, protoculture, son kite, entheogenic, vibrasphere and maybe atmos too cause he released a new album recently which might be good or bad depending on personal tastes, while some of the rest names are just obsolote or living from the past and doing music which is not really interesting today. some weird decisions here as well, like you book andromeda but didnt book chromosome? why??? regarding hallucinogen, lets wait for new album first, we have heard the old tunes far enough imho. not to mention the dark side which is my favourite edge of trance nowadays... its cool to have derango and ocelot back but we need more of those intelligent ones like kindzadza, penta, para halu, electrypnose, ajja, xenomorph and so on. about the chill out already was said enough, no blood, no fresh energy, have to agree on that. i feel little bit sad because i was expecting something else after the good experiences from last editions... especially 2006!!!it was awesome... and i really wanted to go back but now im hesitating and hoping for an improve on the lineup at aurora. anyways have a wonderful festival with best vibes and wish you great success, cause mine is just an opinion as well and im sure that lots of people going to enjoy what is given to them by the organization this time... b000m!!!

"pigs on the wing"
KisFafi

Posted : Dec 27, 2008 11:16
Many people likes Ozora because people can party night also without vision of horror... It' good that we don't have to escape when it's getting dark..

No need more "dark music" for us. It is a great furtune, that there are a few places left, where we can enjoy the melodies, getting energy from the music, others smile, and the dance.
We don't like to enjoy the energy coming from the dark side of our soul thru dark music.

And it is no necessity to get the "newest, freshes" traxs, following the most fashionable trends. It's good to hear those "old" performers again in live, They are still here, because they are not boring...

Yes, Ozora is conservative. This is why we like it so much. This makes the difference. This is why you find the best vibes there. This is it's magic...

One of the last places you'll find the "spirit". Many people can tell you who were there in the past years.

I like Ozora as it is. Nothing is missing to be the place I am waiting the whole year to be.
101pigs

Posted : Dec 27, 2008 11:40
Quote:

On 2008-12-27 11:16, KisFafi wrote:
No need more "dark music" for us. It is a great furtune, that there are a few places left, where we can enjoy the melodies, getting energy from the music, others smile, and the dance.
We don't like to enjoy the energy coming from the dark side of our soul thru dark music.

in case of that what do you think about furious, cosmo, irgumburgum, kashyyyk? those are part of the lineup for now and all playing hard dark music sometimes over 160 bpm in the night, which i also dont prefer. dont know what are you talking about mate, i guess its some kind of misunderstanding... i didnt say we need more dark, just said that we need more intelligent ones instead of gabba for kids. would be nice to get more experienced music even in the night, something for real. derango and ocelot are good examples. anyway it all depends on personal taste... just a remark that if you think there is no dark music at ozora in the night then check the line up again and look for the music they are playing... last year it was quite hard sometimes at night, where you there? im still missing 2006-2007 edition. btw i believe that "spirit" does not depending on music... its all about people and i know very well the friendly atmosphere at ozora cause i was there 2006 2007 2008 but only the atmosphere is boring without a proper entartainment, and please remember its 2009 in a couple of days, not 1999... hope you got it now bro... peace out. b000m!!!

"pigs on the wing"
shpongled

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 27, 2008 11:53
yeah..i think its amazing lineup..never been at OZora festival but this year i will come there..all people who think that lineup is copy paste of last year and blablabla...there are many many festivals in summer..always is possible visit some kind of other festival if lineup is same or want see some other artists playing live acts..
i will wait this festival much cause amaziiiiiiiiiiing lineup and of couse hungary nature and spirit too..see ya there all psy freaks!
LudiBes

Posted : Dec 27, 2008 13:27
Quote:

On 2008-12-27 11:16, KisFafi wrote:

I have no fear of my dark side, and dark music evocates same nice feelings you feel listening what ever makes you happy

respect to all OZORA fans
CU again on OZORA holy grounds!           
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
Psycho67

Posted : Dec 27, 2008 16:39
Interesting line up, can't find any exciting psychedelic full on music here...really miss them....protoculture is the only one...others are just boring, and the same...
where is mad maxx where is x-noize, bliss or whatever, krome angels, switch...it seems you guys just know dark psychedelic and oldschool stuffz

all the best anyways festival is amaizing, just need to boost up your knowledge a bit
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance