Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Neuromotor - Bloody Reality (Acidance 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neuromotor - Bloody Reality (Acidance 2005)

dhamma walker
Freeaatmah

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 01:18
The 'Bloody Reality' is - One man's food is another man's poison ...

well its good to see ppl here are well divided on this subject. as long as we understand that there are many different kinds of ppl on this planet, we will learn to respect each other's opinions and creativity ...

what i find amusing is that the people who do not like neuromotor's cd ... some of them say that its the same old stuff and some ppl say is that they were looking to neuromotor for the good old stuff ... hmmmm ...

well also what ruins a good trance moment is ones own expectations ... also what matters most about listening to any music is, that when you do hear it, then at what time and in what space you heard it also matters ...

i'm not taking sides here or defending fred ... so from that point understand this ... artists keep trying something new/old that they feel connected with ... thats how an artist stays true to himself ... neuromotor, i have watched him from very close ... he's a fab dj ... his mixing skills rule and imo he knows best how to spin his own music ... as long as he stays true to himself and does not imitate someone elses music ... we may wish it to sound like some other's music but then ... maybe in the now/future he is experimenting with new ideas and tricks and will surprise us all ... i like this man's talent so i'm not giving up on him yet ...

well ... the truth of the matter is that ... this bloody reality was to be released by another label, but it was stuck in the pipe line there due to the label's prior commitments to other releases ... so it took time to get released.

much respect to all opinions here ...

stay true ppl.

Love n Light

Foot Stompin Records
www.footstompinrecords.com
..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Feb 26, 2006 01:01
hm..i confused..!!! i see various opinion about one of biggest artist in psytrance scene..but why u guys speaking like that?! this is not true way u guys started ..!!anyway .. my opinion is : this album is not bad as you say it is ...but last album of fred is better than new one ... i like it at all , and i enjoy it ..and about track names...it was very intresting and was new way into psy scene...
keep going fred ... we will love you and ur music
dhamma walker
Freeaatmah

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Feb 26, 2006 20:54
yeah fred ... that too ... some of us still love you and respect your talent and so please keep making the music that you truly believe in.

Love n Light

Foot Stompin Records
www.footstompinrecords.com
MonasticSquid
MonasticSquid

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 14:25
1. Firstly... while its true that everyones opinion is valid.. It is really bizzare that PKS ~ Chill Tribe Records reviews "Neuromotor "Bloody Reality" Acidance Records 2005".
Rather a bizzare match up... a bit like the POPE giving a lecture on the virtues of contraception & abortion!!!...... While he is entitled to his opinion, not exactly the most 'objective' speaker on the subject..... so dont take his remarks so seriously.. just respect his right to opinion ...

2. ...."Art should provoke reaction"!.... well done Mr Neuromotor... u have certainly done that .... and in the face of your critics... u have shown dignity and maturity.. nice one.....(some of us would be spoiling for a fight by now... )

3. "Psytrance is not political"...... oh dear... this very thread demonstates how wound up in Politics the Psytrance scene is... be it 'Global Politics', 'local Politics' or the 'Real Politic' of the Trance individual... u cant escape politics and the word doesn't relate only to the mechanism of Government or State!..... the famous 'Politicain' John F(uck'em) Kennedy once said... "u cant please all of the people, all of the time'... which in less Politically Correct language equates to "if they dont like it... fuck'em"!!!... (my advice to Fred )

4........finally..... what started off as an album review has turned into a 'bitching session'....and not even a 'constructive' bitching session......just good old fashioned 'Mud slinging'..... Mr Moderator... must be time for you to put a stop to all this... cut and paste all this crap into a new thread called 'why we love/hate Nueromotor' or something... and leave the posts that are actually 'reviewing' the album in this thread....

P.S: Just for the record, I like morning fluffy PsyTrance with a groove... dont like dark night time style,..never have.. probabally will never listen to this CD...not my thing... ...I just couldn't let you lot keep bitching on about stuff like a bunch of old Women... it doesnt help anyone...           ---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mtheoryuk
www.myspace.com/monasticsquid
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 15:25
Quote:

On 2006-02-27 14:25, MonasticSquid wrote:
it doesnt help anyone...

It helpt me from not ordering the album.
But of cource, how much I listen to the "bitching" is determed on who writes it.
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 18:17
Quote:

1. Firstly... while its true that everyones opinion is valid.. It is really bizzare that PKS ~ Chill Tribe Records reviews "Neuromotor "Bloody Reality" Acidance Records 2005".
Rather a bizzare match up... a bit like the POPE giving a lecture on the virtues of contraception & abortion!!!...... While he is entitled to his opinion, not exactly the most 'objective' speaker on the subject.....

so maybe u could advise us on wich kind of persons are able to deliver a proper "objective"(ahaha) opinion ?

so what, pks listen to chill out music so he has no taste out of chill out music? that's really dumb...
or maybe u think that the only kind of persons able to give an "objective"(..)opinion are the ones that only listen to these kind of music all the time... for sure these opinions must be very objectives, coming from people that have no idea what is music about out of their 145 bpm full on basslines...
there is no objectivity mate,it's an utopic concept, all opinions are totally subjectives, and each ones are as valid as the others
psykick_dj

Posted : Feb 27, 2006 18:28
mr .neuromotor rocks n there's a good old saying "if u r not being criticised ; u r not doin much".so mr frederick keeps the vibes coming n i really love the 2nd track [dirty society] of your album
etnarama
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 20:06
Well i left a comment in the first or second page and stopped there and after seeing this with so many pages i decided to visit it.
I only read this page and i have to agree with the Squid QUOTE

"what started off as an album review has turned into a 'bitching session'....and not even a 'constructive' bitching session......just good old fashioned 'Mud slinging'..... Mr Moderator... must be time for you to put a stop to all this... cut and paste all this crap into a new thread called 'why we love/hate Nueromotor' or something... and leave the posts that are actually 'reviewing' the album in this thread.... "QUOTE

I still say, awesome album from one of the best and old psy artist (not saying your old fred, just more defined and mature, like good bordeaux ehehehhe)

PSYTONEs you didn't order the album cause of this thread, well.......... thank you!!! one less DJ with one of my fave Cd's...

Now start bitching again!!!! ehehehehehe           Visit me
http://www.myspace.com/etnarama
http://www.myspace.com/luxbuna
http://www.myspace.com/outerspacecreations
http://www.visionrecords.co.uk/
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 12:08
super album

one of the best albums of the year for sure
fred knows his stuff
his music takes u places where no 1 else can .
killer ideas , the soundscapes , the story ...everything is perfect ..

he's the best dj along with azax
big boom to neuromotor

out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
mquirk1
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 04:19
i wish 20 year old college kids sitting in their bedrooms would stop acting like they know anything about politics..
greenforestdancers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 09:30
yah,evil Cd

-------------------
psyko killla
greenforestdancers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 09:31
Quote:

On 2006-03-24 04:19, mquirk1 wrote:
i wish 20 year old college kids sitting in their bedrooms would stop acting like they know anything about politics..

Fu+k politics
Barius
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 02:31
Quote:

Rather a bizzare match up... a bit like the POPE giving a lecture on the virtues of contraception & abortion!!!...... While he is entitled to his opinion, not exactly the most 'objective' speaker on the subject.

What?? Man, you are wrong. So you think that PKS is all about chill and nothing else, just because he runs chilltribe records? I really don´t get your point. If you had seen PKS´s record collection, you would have shit your pants and apologised.

rumpelnielzchen

Posted : Mar 25, 2006 15:12
in my opinion it can´t be wrong to bring some politic to the trace scene. its artistic liberty. every artist shold have the free choice to be political or not. if all people in the trance scene thay no polics please, the scene wouldn´t be what it is now. iam not talking about politics in music only, i am talking about about politics in the scene in general. politics in music is one possibility for artists to express themthelves that should not excluded equal in which style of music.
Fishie

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 20:19
Hello People,
Im not coming here to protect Fred, cause as everyone can see he can protect himself in a very intelligent and respectful way. Just i can't hold my oppinion back.
Everyone can decide if like neuromotor music or not. No more words on this. Its also a fact, that after neuro damage album there was a change in his music, and im also one of those people, who liked the old style better. But when he plays on a party, not matters that his music is not really my taste anymore, i just can't stop my legs and ass. And its not just because he is my friend, (im a leo too, so for sure, im a bit partial. ) but because he presents his music with such energie that touches rest of the people's soul on the dancefloor. His magic is, that he is doing what he is doing so soulful, so while he plays his music, people forget to thinking of musical borders, styles, fluffy or dark, bla bla. These all are not important when somebody's spreading great energies on you.
About politics in trance music: why couldn't we or our artits say that we are not agreed how world is going these days? Didn't hippies do the same? They rivolted in a peaceful way (with attitude, with music and dance) against the system. And the system still doesn't work so well.... Correct me if im wrong. Or if we like psychedelic trance music, than we don't have to care of what is going around? I don't think so. Why psytrance should be the only one, which can't demonstrate? Or why just punk or rock should do that? (Btw there are so much influences in psytrance from both of these kind of music, and many more.) Music is art, and i think art is for giving pleasure, for having pleasure, and sometimes for fuck the system.

Sorry for had been offtopic, and not to give a review of the album.
have a nice day for everyone
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Neuromotor - Bloody Reality (Acidance 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance