Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Neuromotor - Bloody Reality (Acidance 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neuromotor - Bloody Reality (Acidance 2005)

PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 15:18
Quote:

On 2006-02-05 13:45, hypergill wrote:
ok ok....sorry about my reaction!

Apollogy accepted...

I'm also sorry for reacting in the aggressive way... I just got a bit personal offended there I guess... See you in Oslo...           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
rayman113

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 17:13

I think the album was boring...

Neuromotor lost it's egde after Neurodamage in 2002. Everything after has been half & half in my book. or - same same, but diffrent!|!

I remember last time he played in oslo (a couple of years ago) there where some people who went up to the dj-booth to ask if he could play some psychedelic tunes soon - he FREAKed out and shouted that this was his show..
my point is that there where people looking forward to that gig but went disepointed home -
the music had changed !

well - people change - the music changes - - cant stop evolution....
(moving forward or backwards ?)

I remember liking neuromotor & Hyper Frequencies alot but the last years music has not
boosted that in any way. Maybe it's me that has changed ?
what I do know for certain is that the same build up, the same take off's, to many squeeky sound repeated over and over again does not challenge the advanced trancer.

In 2006 it's not enough with a good groove.
Innvoative is not the word for this album.
Better luck next time.

raymond@trance.net | hatzville@gmail.com
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 23:51
Quote:

On 2006-02-06 17:13, rayman113 wrote:
In 2006 it's not enough with a good groove.
Innovative is not the word for this album.
Better luck next time.

Well said. And what's more, I think he's using the 'well thought off' album titles to mask a general lack of inspiration.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
[Ada-superwoman]
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 05:48
Particulary I think this album is prety good... and pulling force and magnetism to the main floor... no matter if there is some political ... social... or just msg of love and humanity... it comes with passion and its part of a master piece, and sould be apreciate like this, as music forms part of art expresion...
my favourits tracks: Femme / Forget the Rules and World of Chaos...           http://soundcloud.com/x-a-n-a/003-djane-ada-wicca-massala
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 08:13

Quote:

I remember last time he played in oslo (a couple of years ago) there where some people who went up to the dj-booth to ask if he could play some psychedelic tunes soon - he FREAKed out and shouted that this was his show..

man, that is extremely disrespectful, you can say that to an artist after his show, but not during, come on           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 7, 2006 10:25
Quote:

On 2006-02-07 08:13, furthur wrote:

Quote:

man, that is extremely disrespectful, you can say that to an artist after his show, but not during, come on

Why not? This is a society in which we consume and live by the moment. If something doesn't feel right we say it. At least the artist knew what people were thinking. Come on, if even the dancefloor people don't like what you're playing, surely an artist would stop and think that what he's doing now maybe isn't everyone's cup of tea?           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 12:55
i like the album ,not all the tracks but some are great, talking about production it s very well made, lot of work , it s the sound of fred, you like it or not, but to say it s typical full on psytrance show how ignorant you are ...
frederick
Neuromotor

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 13:36
i remember , somebody came to ask me about playing more psychedelik...and i didnt freaked out ...and i didnt shout at him neither...i just told him i was sorry and i play only my music ...that s what i do all over the world . this is a lie !!! i m sorry but i can accept all the criticism u want i respect all your opinion down here ...but one thing i won t let say ...it is lies ...so it isn t my kind ..shouting because someone asking to play something else...this never happened that way .

rayman113

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 14:25
I feel like I have to explain a few things...

it was wrong of me to talk about something I just heard myself, I did not ask the question nor did I hear it/see it.
There was someone I know who told me this after the party. I want to appoligize for bringing up stuff not very relevant and talking about things other people had said. I belive you when you say that you just said: I am just playing my music (! )

The reason I took this up was that many I know was really looking forward to this party cuz of the neurmotor gig but said afterwards that is wasent the same sound anymore.

I am sure most of the people loved it. I had a great time too but missed the "old neuro style"

All in all I think it was a good party !

And like I said before; I have a place in my hart for neuromotor, its just not equaly big for the newstyle.
If you come to play in oslo again I will show up on the dancefloor with an open hart & mind.

I wish you the best of luck in everyway and the next time I write something hopefully it will not sound so stupid nor contain things "i just heard about"

plur

raymond@trance.net | hatzville@gmail.com
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 15:41
Quote:

lol - I heard the same rumour. Cant remember from who, but... Anyway, I was there, and I was flying high on acid that night. And believe me, it was a psychedelic experience. I was dancing in an Amazon jungle where Indians walked passed me. It was insane and very beautiful. After 4-5 hours, it was enough though, the music became to repeating and boring. To much pounding with less psy-elements (there where other back-up DJ’s, so I won’t blame Fred). I was in a “not so good” place. Freezing and feeling not so safe. hehe, it was a great night in other words. - I don’t know him, but I remember the old man who looks like a troll came to me when I was dancing dragging out "good vibes". He was really nice, gave me a good feeling. All in all, i haven’t heard the new album, but I bet it does it's job on the mind. And to say that it's typical full-on seems a bit off. But, I haven’t heard the new album yet.

np: Neuromotor - Fuck the DAT trance Mafia (V/A - Drug Therapy)
scizoeffective

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 18:51
opinions are like assholes
everybody has one
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 19:03
Quote:

On 2006-02-09 18:51, scizoeffective wrote:
opinions are like assholes
everybody has one

And they are split in half + they pretty much stink.
Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : Feb 23, 2006 23:30
well..well..well....i hardly see any reviews here...it was good of PKS to give his opinion of the album...but not so right to attack him blatantly...now getting back to the album; to me this is a pretty good album!
and to describe it as typical full on shows their respective ignorance...there r some tracks which sound pretty much the same...but the sound is really good...bouncy basslines..crunching leads...and to add to tht some goa sounds as well....and speaking abt the production quality...it is quite evident tht he's put in a lot of effort,as it is top notch!

i totally wat fred has to say..music is an expression and more importantly...it shld give out a message...as someone had spoken earlier, trance as music should be escapism!...now thts where psytrance is laggin behind...coz it takes u away from the realities of life.....rather than makin u be aware of it....andi hope with this album there is a whole new beginning....its high time we come back to reality!

good luck fred...and all the best...and keep spreading the message!
ive really enjoyed this album...

peace

www.braindrop.in
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 23, 2006 23:58
Quote:

On 2006-02-23 23:30, UrbanPsySpirit wrote:
now thts where psytrance is laggin behind...coz it takes u away from the realities of life.....rather than makin u be aware of it....andi hope with this album there is a whole new beginning....its high time we come back to reality!

Yep. But there's other music for that. Broaden your horizons mate. Psytrance (or trance for that matter) just simply isn't supposed to be about politics or whatever. Trance is derived from House which is a movement of music that's based on partying, having a good time, remember? Why can't people like you live with the fact that there's also music that doesn't have any other point than to be entertainment? Want politics or other life-awareness? Go listen to rock, punk, metal. Trance just isn't about that stuff. The name in itself says it all... 'Trance' ... now go think about that before typing a remark please.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Feb 24, 2006 09:37
just 1 thing , Fred Ur a Party animal
and i ´ve seen Hyperfrequencies live last week and it was brutal....

so thumbs up 4 U guy´s...keep making music
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Neuromotor - Bloody Reality (Acidance 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance