First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mountain Madness Festival in Nepal April2009

psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 5, 2009 09:13
Just started uploading pics also some selected vids, The upload speed is quite slow. So ill be doing it in phases, check the link again in a few days.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk144/satish536/Mountain%20Madness%20Nepal%202009/

@boom: dont state the obvious just cos you want to increase your post count.
          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 5, 2009 22:45
killer pics Baba FULL POWER ..
Waiting for more to come ..

BOOM !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : May 5, 2009 23:49
cool , looks like a nice party
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 6, 2009 07:07
After the party thamel was just getting on my nerves, after lot of contemplation i got my lazy ass to the travel agent and after numerous credit card tries they finally called the bank and used the card manually.Finally when i did get my ticket i was wondering whether all this was worth it.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk144/satish536/Mountain%20Madness%20Nepal%202009/Pokhara%20-%20Nepal/

Obviously once i got to this amazing place pokhara it was worth every penny and time spent.Bom to pokhara giving me a taste of the real beauty in Nepal.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
PsY_bOOm_bABa

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 6, 2009 15:19
@psy-junky: thx lots for sharing the pics bro.. plz upload more. they really take us bak to colorful mm memories.

it was a killer fest!! some top notch muziko + full power energy + colorful ppl + amazin deco + breathtakin venue!!! couldnt ask for more. big cheeerz to nishan n all the others involved in makin it a colorful dream journey!!
if given a chance to provide some suggestions on improvement.. i wud suggest.. better food, better chillzone n some re-arrangements in the lineup. hope nxt edition will me madness than ever before. already waitin for it
memory not that great to give artist based reviews.. but some warriors who still buzzin in my head are: theo the master, ajja, kaashyyk the destructor, bionix, Raul and CPU. kaashyyk is my hero of the fest thou
a biiig booOOOoom to all the wonderful ppl who made it this time. a biiiggger boooOOOoom to all those who gona make it nxt time!!!!
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 6, 2009 15:45
Quote:

On 2009-05-06 15:19, PsY_bOOm_bABa wrote:
@psy-junky: thx lots for sharing the pics bro.. plz upload more. they really take us bak to colorful mm memories.

it was a killer fest!! some top notch muziko + full power energy + colorful ppl + amazin deco + breathtakin venue!!! couldnt ask for more. big cheeerz to nishan n all the others involved in makin it a colorful dream journey!!
if given a chance to provide some suggestions on improvement.. i wud suggest.. better food, better chillzone n some re-arrangements in the lineup. hope nxt edition will me madness than ever before. already waitin for it
memory not that great to give artist based reviews.. but some warriors who still buzzin in my head are: theo the master, ajja, kaashyyk the destructor, bionix, Raul and CPU. kaashyyk is my hero of the fest thou
a biiig booOOOoom to all the wonderful ppl who made it this time. a biiiggger boooOOOoom to all those who gona make it nxt time!!!!

well said kashyyyk and yab yum were my heroes as well. Theo baba also needs a mention another dj who on stage just concentrates on his mixing rather than wasting all his energy dancing and trying to attract attention.

This might be a personal observation but dj's dont really need to dance around and lead the crowd with every knob tweak, if the mix is great and the bassline is kicking the crowd automatically responds.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : May 7, 2009 08:35
Nishan, sorry missed this one .. The reviews do sound good but we always have a scope of improvement .. Big ups to you bro .. Hope to catch ya soon ..

Ajja and Kashyyyyykkkkk ... heheh .. I always knew what I was missing .. Am sure they tore your brain ..

Like Dogon said "Yab Yum, the best set at the festival, straight from the swiss forests, cant get better than this, pure organic sounds, tight mixing & super flow, freaks were taken over by this man, he made everyone connect to the nature & each other, what a set.".. I totally dig this .. I really can imagine what wud have happened there .. Good reviews ..

Surely see you souls at the next installment ..

'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 7, 2009 09:36

@ Shroomz baba... wher u been....
nice to see u bac
hope ur gonna be seen for Jatra!!!           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
psychogenesis

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 7, 2009 20:32
Thumbs up for nishan and the crew for their hard efforts! Obviously, lots of room for improvement next year, but i'd have to say, puttin aside some unpleasant remarks, the festival overall was a great experience!!

Was a pleasure spinning at mountain madness, and hope i get to do it as well next year!!

Boom shanti           PSYLEB / SANGOMA RECORDS

The fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of Psychedelic!!
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 8, 2009 00:28
Quote:

On 2009-05-07 20:32, psychogenesis wrote:
the festival overall was a great experience!!

Was a pleasure spinning at mountain madness, and hope i get to do it as well next year!!

Boom shanti

yea.... and psychogenesis is rox

boom bro... great set!
          We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
sahith8

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 8, 2009 12:19
nice place man.jus cheked out de videos.crazy psy atmosphere.not too crowded too.awaitin shj-09 where i will add to nature.lol           without love there is no infinity
smet

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 12, 2009 14:06
party was banging, shame we lost the fist day, but all in all it was amazing!

Booooom
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 13, 2009 10:11
UPDATE: All the pictures are now uploaded.

Videos are too big to add ill try making them smaller with some software and upload them.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk144/satish536/Mountain%20Madness%20Nepal%202009/

Bom
          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 13, 2009 10:12
In selected pics you can see heavy orb activity ... Spiritual enlightenment @ its best.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
((( MOKKSHH )))
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : May 14, 2009 09:06
talamascaaaaaa.........           IT T@KES TIME N DEEPER SELF-RE@L!Z@T!ON TO FEEL IT ..... N WHN IT H@PPENS , U KNW TH@T U H@V FIN@LLY ST@RTED!!!!!!!!!!
LiFe Is A TriP.....It HaS BeGuN

http://www.mokksh.page.tl
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Mountain Madness Festival in Nepal April2009
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance