6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mountain Madness Festival in Nepal April2009

gittak

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 1, 2009 08:10
sooper sooper vibe it must have been baba,m sure.shame i missed it.but m digging my toes in for oct...cant resist.

yea egnora in black....sway to the madness.hehehe
dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 1, 2009 08:23
Super Energy..
some wickeddd tunes!

Quote:

On 2009-05-01 07:31, gittak wrote:
here we go the 1st 1-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zap4eeunju8

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 1, 2009 09:25
i missed Kashyyyk!

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : May 1, 2009 21:04
The guy with the red pants sort of becomes this mannequin as the video progresses. Haha.
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : May 2, 2009 05:37
return of the 50000000000000 bpms
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 2, 2009 06:47
lol now i know how people are when on 170 BPM energaiiiii.
TFS
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
psyclone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 2, 2009 14:46
Quote:

On 2009-05-02 06:47, LSD-25 wrote:
lol now i know how people are when on 170 BPM energaiiiii.
TFS

WTF is TFS           U can take me away from the freaks...
but u can't take the freak out of me...
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : May 2, 2009 14:55
lemme guess ... t.f.s > The f***in shit ? ehehehe
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 2, 2009 16:00
TFS --> Thanks for sharing.
and what WSS said also holds importance in a situation..hehe.

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
gittak

Posted : May 4, 2009 08:24
really waiting to c some videos of yub yum.plz put it up if u have it.
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 4, 2009 09:34
Quote:

On 2009-05-04 08:24, gittak wrote:
really waiting to c some videos of yub yum.plz put it up if u have it.

sorry not me we were too busy stomping.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
gittak

Posted : May 4, 2009 10:21
wallah....xpected answer.stomping for sure.i'd b doin the same.
but plz if nebdy got ajja playin on their vdo....put it up.i wanna c every1 boom.

shiva shiva hai shankara
tera bhakt hai mar raha
baba log ko bola boom kara
baba log ne bola,
ye leh boom shankara!
boegeroep

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 4, 2009 13:28
I was kind of disappointed by the whole festival. We arrived in the afternoon at the Buddha Bar, so we didn't have to wait too long for the buses, and in 3 hours we were at the venue. Venue was different then I expected, but i dug it completely
It was already dark when we arrived, so we couldn't see much of it when we arrived, a bit difficult to find a spot for our tent as well.
But what was that at the entrance. I understand you want to check people's bags for bringing alcohol (and drugs) inside, but why the f*ck would you ever take people their food, cigarettes and water???? So you take people's water, but where was the free water promised on the flyers, website,...
The food wasn't good either. Two times pasta in two days is too much. And it was expensive as well. When I bought my presale, Nishan told me (and I quote):
"entry to fest also limited.. we dont want to fill pple so much that later is mess.. we r here to give good time and expereince to carry memories for life time.."
but sometimes I had the feeling that they were just there to take money from all the trancers. I heard a lot of complaining about all this by many people.
Anyways, I got my drinks, food and cigarettes inside, so I won't complain too much about these things.

Then the music..
The soundsystem was really nice. Crystalclear sound!
I didn't really liked the music the first night (me no like high bpm's), so I went to get some rest.
The next morning, Bionix is the only one I still remember. Was sitting next to my tent and his beats dragged me to the dance floor. Don't really know about all the other dj's as I didn't really check out the timetable except for the things I really wanted to see. I remember psysex that evening (can someone confirm this?), who played decent. I missed dirty 80s though, was waiting for that one, don't know if he played it while I wasn't there. I think it was after this set that I just ran away of the bad music, fullon with the one climax after the other, and as cheesy as it can get. It was horrible. It's been a while now and my mind is a bit slippery now about these three days, so I might just be messing the whole thing up, so it might have been after another dj/act. Anyways, the only thing I remember of that night was Ajja, nice set, nice flow.
The next morning Talamasca killed it and then I left.

Then the chill out...
There was not really a chill out, where was it? Was it the tent next to the bar on the beach, or was it in the "restaurant", where there was an unused soundsystem? If I would've known, I would've brought some cd's, as a chill out is really important to me. I saw two people playing on the soundsystem there, one of them was not even chill out (it was around the break at the mainstage on 20th I guess).
I want to thank the other guy (who won't read this, but I don't care), for playing All I Want - Younger Brother that evening, while everyone was waiting for his food. It was a wonderful moment.

It could've been a lot better
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 4, 2009 14:58
Agreed on the checking. Seizing peoples cigarettes,fruits, food is not "moral"
Alcohol i can understand cos they were selling it there, probably a high amount of their profits.

The filthy pasta for 200 bucks it tasted quite close to crap.Charge us double that price but at least give decent food we're not animals just cos we're dancing like them in those lucid states lol.

++1 on the clarity of the sound system thank you for not cutting corners there. My tent was a decent distance from the stage i could hear the music loud and clear.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
boom!!!!!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 4, 2009 16:01
And my tent was right in the center of the floor........
          ~~`:::::Bo0M ShAnKaR :::::`~~
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Mountain Madness Festival in Nepal April2009
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance