First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mods in India section = Fail

Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Mar 1, 2011 19:37
Forget it, neon is right, this thread began as negative feedback and it seemed to have pricked a nerve that is obviously already very tense, no point trying to make this out as something positive.

Please unlock the dj and chillsets thread, will put this time into something more meaningful like recording a dj set.

and please lock this thread.

Thanks and good luck.

minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 1, 2011 20:00
thats fukin right homz, fuk all this moderation shit and get down to work hehehe, catch ur new mixes soon.
bombom
*neon nymph*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 2, 2011 12:02
(i was being sarcastic about my second post, but serious about having you on board)           I can only please one person per day. Today's not your day. Tomorrrow isn't looking good either.
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Mar 2, 2011 20:37
india section is awesome
i think the fact that its so random
makes it all the more enjoyable
especially when i am travelling
when i read the india section i feel so much at home...the random chaos and suddenly a post about a party and then more random posts and then a fight then a post about a bust, crooked cops,..its got so much spice..in other world sections everything is so smooth and well coordinated..india section is pure mind games its amazing..and suddenly there is talk of spirituality even though there is a spirituality section..its OSOM! leave it the way it is unmoderated...if you ignore it entertains, if focus it annoys,...if you try to moderate india section and successfully do it..you will be an apt candidate for the post of Indian Prime Minister.
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 04:45
^hehe on a second thought nothing really matters

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 08:13
@Xolvexs

Word to yo motha, man - You the hit the nail on the goddamn head aight.

Xolvexs for Super Mod!           "If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 12:43
Quote:

On 2011-03-03 08:13, Mumukshu wrote:

Xolvexs for Super Mod!

+1.8675           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 07:17
Quote:

On 2011-03-02 20:37, Xolvexs wrote:
india section is awesome
i think the fact that its so random
makes it all the more enjoyable
especially when i am travelling
when i read the india section i feel so much at home...the random chaos and suddenly a post about a party and then more random posts and then a fight then a post about a bust, crooked cops,..its got so much spice..in other world sections everything is so smooth and well coordinated..india section is pure mind games its amazing..and suddenly there is talk of spirituality even though there is a spirituality section..its OSOM! leave it the way it is unmoderated...if you ignore it entertains, if focus it annoys,...if you try to moderate india section and successfully do it..you will be an apt candidate for the post of Indian Prime Minister.

I always love ur perspectives

i think Yidam can be a very good mod
although i dont think that the current mods are not doing their jobs properly though
          the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Mods in India section = Fail
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance