Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mods in India section = Fail

Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Feb 24, 2011 08:45:16
Dear Isratrance Supermods,

http://forum.isratrance.com/police-inspector-aide-arrested-for-possessing-drugs-in-mumbai/

It's been sitting there since yesterday without anyone doing anything about it.

And on the other hand threads in the section that have been locked has been done so without any comment or reason.

Either find people who have the time and inclination to keep this section productive or delete it, but slipping like this is what put things into a mess in the first place. Things are finally taking shape in the country so the last thing we need is another rewind.

Thank you!

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Feb 24, 2011 15:43
Yes its high time that Indian Section needs dedicated moderation as opposed to the situation now or just close this section.           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 25, 2011 09:15
Been more than two days now
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Feb 25, 2011 09:19
we also need promoter for this section, as nothing interesting is happening here           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Feb 25, 2011 11:54
@ yidam ...i totally agree..
this kind of nonsense should be removed immediately ..

looks like the mods are always on holiday in the indian section ..           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Feb 25, 2011 13:17
do we even need the India section , it seems to be creating more problems than delivering any kind of purpose , Spys , Ego bull crap , false information blame games and paranoiah , it projects a totall diffrant reality than wats going on in india . and since i kno all the good promoters in india , and from personal experience , the india section is a totall Trip Cut . Kills ur energy to do any good for the scene . i respect the mods decison , coz it seems they have a real life , no productive people want to risk being a part of something that dosnt exist. there is a real world out there . honest suggestion is shut the india section .           ZIK(ep) Freak on a Leash Out now !
Va Abstract LiQuid PatterNs
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 25, 2011 13:53
Yet you still hang around.

Don't think this is any kind of decision, the mods just don't give a damn. In one way I don't blame them but then again India section un-moderated = dangerous.

Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Feb 25, 2011 15:07
coz this is not india section , was here for some information and happen to see a post that intrests me , so i share my view , after 9 years around this forum .

"not giving a damn "after all is an outcome of a decision , and wat makes the section productive are the people init , besides moderating and baby sitting are two diffrant job status :/ nothing personal , but the section is more problamatic than informative , the only thing that makes me even roll over the india section is paranoiah .           ZIK(ep) Freak on a Leash Out now !
Va Abstract LiQuid PatterNs
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 25, 2011 18:40
see i'll tell you what i feel might help the vibe in the india section. first i think the general atmosphere inside the india section has Improved in the past few months, and i think most of us hindustani's would agree on it. but still there is a little hostility amongst each other still, i think that exists because most of us like to give smart answers and act as if we know it all,now this behaviour catches on quickly,and other people start to follow this same pattern, and the whole vibe gets fuked,instead we can do the opposite. we must become real bhai's to each other, and deal with each other with pyar as if within a ghar. hum sare bhai hain,theek hain na, aur bhaiyon ke beech mei pyar hona chaiyay, that only comes when there is genuine concern for each others growth of being. and i see lots of mature individuals in the indian section. but then there are lots of lora's even who r filled with ego and general tatti. these tatti se bharpoor broz should also be treated with pyar, so they cant interfere with the vibe. and i think all the clowns,egoist, all the tatti, must be either dealt with absolute zero tolerance, where all of us collective let him know that eaither you stop ur nonsense ego talk and shitty vibe, or if he dont listen then all of us together ignore him compltly, not even 1 post in response ! but i guess because of our Sanskar's, the way we were brought up, will make us do the right thing, and make them understand with love and respect.
now, definately we should have a few, atleast 2 moderators, and indian moderators would make more sense. i think there r quite a few old mature and regular isra users from india who r capable enuff to do it properly. but to talk of shutting down the indian section, is meaningless, instead of closing it, and letting it slide, we must work on the problems and sought out the section collectively together. indian trance scene in on the rise, isnt it? with lots of youngsters getting into psy,i also see lots of new artists who gonna make it big,and inspire the newer generation, and because of indian population and the spiritual background, i think the indian psy scene will become one of the biggest in about 4-5 years, and all this cops busting parties, and all that will change soon too,we must do the organisation properly, and not try to hide it like thieves, instead we must do it openly,with proper permissions and the right political support.and we must start now,simply by changing the outlook of the people,media,indians who percieve this as a drug orgy, by demonstrating the the most important part of the whole psy experience is Happyness created by sound, and that creates a spiritual,peacefull aspect which does not promote drug use, but rather a sadhna . this will take a few undercover psy ninja's infiltrating the media,political,and any other hardcore factions,and these undercover operatives , with a very mature persona of being, and psy supernatural powers, will influence these various factions of the political/material anarchist's to melt their farse perceptions of psytrance into that of a loving caring and nurturing assemblage of individuals striving towards their nirvana.. . . . .ahahahah oki oki, basically my broz all i'm saying is, let us work together,collectively, to change this shitty vibe in the indian section, by taking the initiative ourselves,even if there is no moderation, we can colectively work on it together, and make all this shit, and shitty people dissappear,we must get to know each other better to work together as a team and even if some media/cops r spying on isra, once they realise that we r not Druggies or whatever, but actually just enjoy music and the spiritual connection of sound , for the growth of our beings, and a big part of our happyness is sound, i guess the spy's will even join in,hehehe, but yea some moderation , atleast 2 are neccasary to clean out the shit, maybe indian section can vote for their moderators, or the isra team can chooose wisely. but definately the indian section has improved dramitically in the past 4-5 months.lets make it the best we can
bumshivamahadev om namah shivay
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Feb 26, 2011 06:10
I would say Bring In more Dedicated User's, Since NeonNymph, Jeto and Freeaatmah are rarely seen on the section nowadays.
A total Change please.
I vouch for Forest Dreams and Yidam to moderate the Section and a3k. Who seems the most active israteam chap.

Thanks

p.s >> the section is much better then what it used to be the last time it got shut, but still moderation team has to be thought about again, no need to shut the section, interesting things can always be discussed in the section besides parties like old times.

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 26, 2011 09:35
@LSD-25

I know for a fact that Forest Dreams would consider it an honour and a privelege!

And agreed - We'd definitely benefit from having Yidam as one of the Mods too.

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Feb 26, 2011 10:59
+1 for FD, Yidam.

-.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Feb 26, 2011 11:35
Trolls cant be Mods..... so FD = Fail & me too , besides i guess FD is now busier with other stuff in life!

Yidam for sure!
          We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Feb 26, 2011 11:44
dogon , fd and yidam for mods pls..           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Feb 27, 2011 03:17
You can blame me if you want. I'm very accountable for that. Of course, you could have send me a PM.

I really can't be on top of things. This random shit happens randomly @ India Section, I can't predict it. I saw this topic only by chance. Last time they swear to kill me and my family. Now this. Come on... PM me and I will solve the issue (which clearly is the sporatic crazy users).

Wanna become mod? Talk to DETOX. Maybe he can help with that. But remember, you may be interested and excited now (as nymph, me and others once were), but time passes and life changes you.

Quoting myself about it (a taste of what's in the Mod's section):

Quote:

On 2010-12-04 21:55, full_on wrote:
I'm visiting the India Section daily, but my last Mod action over there was more than a month ago (and I'm the only active Mod there). Believe me or not the Indian Section is running smoothly on its own. Bottom line: IMHO any Mod added to that section right now will die out of boredom or start to over-moderate, which is really bad.

We need 3+ active users that are willing to moderate and contribute in the most accessed sections. Additionally, moderating the Trance Section is not an easy task, and as soon as the new Mod starts to lock/delete threads/posts there may be problems.

Closing the Indian Section is so 2007... Boring.
Yidam is a good canditate for a Mod , and may be a good addition to the Indian Section, but will he pass the coffee test?
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Mods in India section = Fail

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance