Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD

talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 10, 2007 14:29
i 'll be in LONDON for the 07/07/07 festival of course !! I think it will be amazing....beside the "no smoker" attitude of the new London...but what to do ? All the big acts are there....I think that this festival will open the summer, which will be closed by the freedom...see you at both

Beside this, about the cd downloads....well, there is a law and i have to pay, but as long as the mp3 is a promotionnal material for the cd (fortunatly i put the sample of www.mindcontrolrecords.com at every beginning...pffff....i was lucky on this ) then it is ok.....so I am plannng to make a downloadable compilation for the summer (where everybody are on holidays and will not go to the shop, virtual or not...) with the Mind control artists, containing some new solo projects from sirius isness and XSI, and a new collaboration project who will do an album for this year......to be continued ...

By the way....the cd sells are not affected by the downloads........so for now, i won the bet and invite some other label to do similar.....even to give the mp3 in lower quality, just for the people to be sure they like the cd before to buy it.......
anyway...speak soon....
Adam H
Para Halu

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 11, 2007 17:57
very nice attitude, i totally agree with you...
          www.parahalu.net
Mahisha

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 24, 2007 14:28
very good album !

keep it this way
PsyGrade

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 24, 2007 19:19
missed ya at F****** antiworld. waited the whole wkend n then... n wasnt able to make freedom due to lack of money any new dates to look forward to
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance