Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD

talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 8, 2007 20:23
Hello everyone,

For a long time i was looking for what would be the best way to say thank you to the people who have enjoyed my music for the last ten years...and i was also thinking about a way to present it to some who don't know it...and i found the best way !!!

As long as the cd market went down, there is no need to explain that the mp3 downloads have really affected all the little labels, specially in underground music like ours...

So at Mind Control Records, we decided to change our way of working...We will use this technology instead of being affected by it...What is our goal ? Is it to sell a few cds or is it to spread our music all over the world, beyond frontiers ??? What is the goal of an artist ? to make money by selling cds or to play every week end everywhere because everybody got his music and loves it ??? It is a very easy choice to make...

And anyway, people are always saying that if they love the music, they will buy the cd...so don't bother yourself to go to emule or some other illegal sites...WE GIVE IT TO YOU !!!! If someone is allowed to give his music, isn't it the artist himself ???

So you can HAVE TODAY YOUR COPY OF THIS DOUBLE CD, THE NEWEST ALBUM OF TALAMASCA !!!!

by simply clicking here :

www.mindcontrolrecords.com/free.html

AND TELL EVERYONE AROUND YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cedric .
talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 8, 2007 20:33
feel free to write me here about this idea...

Do you think that mp3 download IS the future of our music ? I believe yes...what about you ?
drummel

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 8, 2007 20:45
What a nice job you did man!
Nice view of today´s market.
I guess it´s a good promotion for Mind Control Records.
MP3 is a giant who is almost invincible. Only the people who really cares with the music buy the original cds. It´s a shame but there are tons of reasons to people do that.
It´s a good effort to try different ways to sell your art.

Tnx Cedric, waiting my url...

Alias
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 8, 2007 21:01

woooow....tnx a lot!

i think that psytrance with all sub genres more popular
because internet and p2p programs

take for example ...any country in the world that ppl in this country
dont have a credit card and dont have music shops with psytrance music.....but they has an internet connection!

thats why psy is more popular without tv promotion , magazines etc...

tnx again cedric...really apreciate this!

www.myspace.com/aliasix
Minimal Monster
Minimal Monster

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 8, 2007 21:29
great idea mister Cedric, i love what u said " What is the goal of an artist ? to make money by selling cds or to play every week end everywhere because everybody got his music and loves it ???". i dont like your music, but i love this idea!!! cheers           http://www.myspace.com/minimalran
http://www.soundcloud.com/minimal-monster
Sunai

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 8, 2007 22:44
1.Thanx a lot Cedric...
2.Totally agree with your idea!!!...and wish u all the best!
Virtual Attack-Nir
Virtual Attack

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 9, 2007 00:49
Recpet your music and recpect u !

Relly unique style : very mature !

For sure goona buy this album !

Good Work Cedric Keep Blast the Planet ~!
Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 9, 2007 02:27
Quote:

On 2007-05-08 20:23, talamasca wrote:
Hello everyone,

For a long time i was looking for what would be the best way to say thank you to the people who have enjoyed my music for the last ten years...and i was also thinking about a way to present it to some who don't know it...and i found the best way !!!

As long as the cd market went down, there is no need to explain that the mp3 downloads have really affected all the little labels, specially in underground music like ours...

So at Mind Control Records, we decided to change our way of working...We will use this technology instead of being affected by it...What is our goal ? Is it to sell a few cds or is it to spread our music all over the world, beyond frontiers ??? What is the goal of an artist ? to make money by selling cds or to play every week end everywhere because everybody got his music and loves it ??? It is a very easy choice to make...

And anyway, people are always saying that if they love the music, they will buy the cd...so don't bother yourself to go to emule or some other illegal sites...WE GIVE IT TO YOU !!!! If someone is allowed to give his music, isn't it the artist himself ???

So you can HAVE TODAY YOUR COPY OF THIS DOUBLE CD, THE NEWEST ALBUM OF TALAMASCA !!!!

by simply clicking here :

http://www.mindcontrolrecords.com/free.html

AND TELL EVERYONE AROUND YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cedric .

Very nice words,and i agree with all your words Master Cedric,illegal downloads is a big problem in our days and who lost whit this are the artists,but i think that your idea,will make a big change.
Best wishes for this double cd,for sure will play in many dance floors around the world!!
Looking foward to have in WAVE!!
Release date??Killer cover!!

PLUR
          COSMIX Materia Records || Phonética || Blissful
www.materiarecords.com
www.myspace.com/cosmixdj

Coming soon
V.A. "Professional"Compiled by Dj Anahata
KALI "Survival" Debut Alb
diogo_c
Becoming Intense

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 9, 2007 06:36
Wooooow!!!
=D

What a GREAT thing to hear, from a such GREAT mind....That's it dude! Thumbs up for you!

I think this is a very smart way to change the current relations in music industry.

This is something that should be highly encouraged. There seems to be no way to stop illegal downloads, specially where people many times dont have the cash to pay for a cd, like in my country.

Best wishes!
=D           https://www.facebook.com/BiijahRecords

Email diogocborges@gmail.com for friendly, affordable and high quality Mixing and Mastering services!
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 9, 2007 07:29
Offcourse its a wonderful concept and i am sure people will appreciate it.

However, one must realize that this free copy people are getting is from a label run by the artist himself No non-producer labels cant afford to run this form of promo however. It would undoubtedly result in further losses. So to answer your question, the future of this industry definitely doesnt lie in this form of free mp3 music spread. It will work for an artist run label releasing his own album, but not otherwise.

Anyways congrats on the album.

Looking forward to hearing it
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : May 9, 2007 08:11
Well I"m still gonna buy this... but I must say that this is a very geenrous gift,and makes me happy... I've bough every album from Talamasca, and this one will for me probably be the biggest of them all, this shows how mature his music has grown.. and I know for a fact that his recent tracks on compilations (someof which are on the album) work great on the dancefloor so this is just pure class... cna;t wait ot buy my copy
Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : May 9, 2007 11:43
This is a great gesture from ur side Ced and i have sent my email as well. Appreciate the whole thing. However there are a few things that i like to add.

If you are looking at this as just a promotional tool then it is something great that ur doing. And wat better way than sharing music than getting it from the artist itself. But to note that, if you are doin this entirely as a promotional tool as in giving the album to endless ppl without getting any returns is kind of unfair IMO. Every artist puts in a lot of effort to make music. after all this is a music industry and none of it would survive for long without any returns. But yes, legal mp3 downloading could be the way to the future.. as somebody said... everybody has an internet connection these days. And it is a good strategy to do it this way. But personally i would rather buy a cd ... than download. But hey... just as how the cd replaced the vinyl, we cld begin to see another revolution here. Just my cent.

Wishin all the best for this album and ur label. Lets hope it brings in a change to the whole industry.

BOOM!
          www.braindrop.in
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Posted : May 9, 2007 12:54
good thinking, if your music reach out to more ppl, yeah you got the point
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Posted : May 9, 2007 15:04
This is very generous... it makes me happy that in a world like ours there are such good people still... keep the Goa vibe alive my friend
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : May 9, 2007 16:55
Thanks a lot Cedric.
That's very unusual, if you know what I mean.

I believe that legal MP3 downloads, can be very usufull for the artists to spread their work.
This way, people can listen to it, and decide if it's worth the shot.

In this case... HELL YEAH!

Wish all the best to you, and Mind Control on your new era.

Regards from Brazil!

It
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance