Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD

UMMAgUMMA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : May 14, 2007 20:53
OK,
to all the people who didnt had the chance to download in the 1st round,
everything was reformated,
you are more then welcome to try and download again !

BOOM VOYAGE
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : May 14, 2007 21:51
I see it as a revolutionary.
Keep it up Cedric.
Morus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 15, 2007 01:48
Quote:
We will use this technology instead of being affected by it...What is our goal ? Is it to sell a few cds or is it to spread our music all over the world, beyond frontiers ??? What is the goal of an artist ? to make money by selling cds or to play every week end everywhere because everybody got his music and loves it ??? It is a very easy choice to make...

This was one of the wisest things i read lately.. you are completely right! Everybody knows that where artists earn money are in the parties, and not by selling cds... but what about the labels? How could them survive this way? Well.. i guess the answer is the DIGITAL MEDIA selling.. just like beatport.com. Anyway, nice choice Cedric.. and all the best luck on that work!

ps.: will you dispose all future mind control releases for free or that decision applies just for this one?
          www.myspace.com/djmorus
!Ce M@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : May 15, 2007 08:23
Heard the trax its great ....
nice CD !!
track wid space cat and xsi mus have blown the floor all ova the world
Nice work Cedric ... fan forever !           0x00000PSy
djrickam

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 15, 2007 10:20
Very good idea Cédric with the music download on mind control records. it's the good way for make a good promotion of your music before the CD release, good for the fans... Good luck mind control records!! can t wait for listen the new album soon produced by the Oz !

bom!

New video eclipse festival 2007 in Canada --- http://www.eclipsefestival.com

talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 18, 2007 20:32
Quote:

On 2007-05-15 01:48, Morus wrote:
ps.: will you dispose all future mind control releases for free or that decision applies just for this one?

Honnestly i have no idea...as explained, it is easier here because it is my album...but when it will be a compilation, i will need to buy the tracks to the artits...or to discuss with them....so we will see then...but my goal would be to give mp3 for the compilations, and to sell the WAV files for cheap, like around 5 euros for the entire compilation...like this i would be abble to pay the tracks to the artists without taking the risk of printing cds...BUT for albums of artists, i am of course planning to make cds !!! But artists albums and compilations are different...as you saw on the page, you need to put your email adress to download the cd, so the next compilation i will do, i will send emails to all the people who have downloaded my album, and i don't think anyone would be bothered by an email they received if this one is a link to download a new fresh cd for free (again, mp3 for free, WAV file for cheap..i think it is very fair this way...)so in the end, i think for the new artists it is also a great opportunity to have suddenly their tracks in a good professionnal compilation, and in one day it would be around the world...this is what i have to speak about now with the artists that i have, or that i will "discover"...and that's why i can not answer you definitly here....

Also, there is another problem...it seems like i will have to pay to have the right to give !!! I am still in shock...but actually, it seems like when you are a registered artist, you can not give your music !!! i believe this is the shittiest law ever, and if it's confirmed, i 'll close the label and make a underground pirat free label !!!
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : May 18, 2007 22:20
Quote:

On 2007-05-18 20:32, talamasca wrote:
Also, there is another problem...it seems like i will have to pay to have the right to give !!! I am still in shock...but actually, it seems like when you are a registered artist, you can not give your music !!! i believe this is the shittiest law ever, and if it's confirmed, i 'll close the label and make a underground pirat free label !!!

If it's confirmed, post a bank account where people can donate something. I would be more then happy to, and I'm sure more people will feel the same.
But I first need to get this stuff downloaded .
Let's try again.
shockblock
Inactive User

Posted : May 19, 2007 05:30
TALMASCA SUXXXXXXX
dead horse . thats what it is .
only israeli artists roxxxxxxxx
whit such names on the treklist you expet high class . but realy same old talmasca .
mannn , do som upgardes           i'm deeply disturbed !
venom455

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 19, 2007 07:45
Quote:

On 2007-05-19 05:30, shockblock wrote:
TALMASCA SUXXXXXXX
whit such names on the treklist you expet high class . but realy same old talmasca .
mannn , do som upgardes

wow man, wtf ?

However, the album is really dissapointing.... i liked the skazi track...but nothing new here...same boring full on ..expected much better from an artist like talamasca
Morus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 20, 2007 12:27
Quote:

On 2007-05-18 20:32, talamasca wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-05-15 01:48, Morus wrote:

Honnestly i have no idea...as explained, it is easier here because it is my album...but when it will be a compilation, i will need to buy the tracks to the artits...or to discuss with them....so we will see then...but my goal would be to give mp3 for the compilations, and to sell the WAV files for cheap, like around 5 euros for the entire compilation...like this i would be abble to pay the tracks to the artists without taking the risk of printing cds...BUT for albums of artists, i am of course planning to make cds !!! But artists albums and compilations are different...as you saw on the page, you need to put your email adress to download the cd, so the next compilation i will do, i will send emails to all the people who have downloaded my album, and i don't think anyone would be bothered by an email they received if this one is a link to download a new fresh cd for free (again, mp3 for free, WAV file for cheap..i think it is very fair this way...)so in the end, i think for the new artists it is also a great opportunity to have suddenly their tracks in a good professionnal compilation, and in one day it would be around the world...this is what i have to speak about now with the artists that i have, or that i will "discover"...and that's why i can not answer you definitly here....

Well, in my opinion you just had an excellent idea by using the mp3 promotion in a positive way to promote your music, your label and its artists, coz as I said, there is no secret that in a very near future, the digital releases will be muuch more common than cds or vynils, somehow unfortunately but also good in other way. In my case for example, when i buy cds (and I have to do it very frequently if i wanna keep myself playing updated hi-quality music), i pay a big money on them and they also delay sometimes almost 2 months to reach my home, which is incredibly much, since the Internal Revenue Service stucks the order for as long as they want, until they have time to add an import tax or release it to the post office without the tax (it's up to them, and yes, they are taxing cds too).

So, buying digital files is not as funny and exciting as receiving an original media package at home, unwrapping it, reading the booklet, enjoying the artwork and etc, but for sure is cheaper and much more quick, as a DJ can buy a track and download it a few minutes before a gig, so people must be ready for this kind of change. And, well, people who already buy music in form of cds or vynils, will keep buying digital files, coz i think that who buys music has in his head the solid concept of the meaning of buying music, be it to support the label and artist or to hold a completely full quality audio format, and if buying music gets to be quicker and cheaper, the sales will increase, in my opinion.

About the right of giving music, I've never heard about that, and that is totally insane! I can't stand the idea that they kind of force the artist to register himself in order to be under all legal procedures, but as soon as he does it, he is not able anymore to give his music around? What's that? Despotism? If i make a music and i want people to hear it, the only choice i have is paying some taxes for the right of giving my music around or, otherhow, forcing them to buy it? Promotional music, as you said, is the best way to promote (as the word says) an artist and make him well known in his country or worldwide, therefore he can be booked to more and more gigs, where is he actually earns 90% of his money from. If that's real and you need to make an underground pirate label to promote the music, Cedric, you have my approval!

Sorry by the offtopicism, but this subject is just way too important and yout idea has just gone straightly right in the way of the future of music business! Good luck through this path!          www.myspace.com/djmorus
UMMAgUMMA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 20, 2007 14:39
OVER 15,000 DOWNLOADS !!! KEEP IT UP
talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 21, 2007 19:12
Quote:

On 2007-05-19 05:30, shockblock wrote:
TALMASCA SUXXXXXXX
mannn , do som upgardes

Well, you have the right to not like my music, this is completly normal...and actually, it is quite normal that you dont like it because anyway i don t do it for you...my music is for positive people...which obviously is not your case...I ve never changed my taste, and i would have take very seriously your critics if it was a real one...but fortunatly for me, when you say that only israeli artist roxxx, you just proove to everybody that your own taste doesn t worth a penny...how can you say this...i respect a looooot of israeli artist, more than you i think,and i am friend with most of them, but to believe that only one country, certainly yours, is abble to produce artist who do good music is complete non sense and is a demonstration of your ridiculous way of thinking....grow up!

Beside this, i would like to thanks all the people who came to download the cd ! you just prooved me that the cd market is not at all following the exact number of people who love s psytrance, or whatever you name this kind of music, and i take it as a very positive message !!!
Alias
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 21, 2007 21:33

tnx again cedric....dont listen to this shit

next time try avoid this provocations!

btw like the album!

cheers!           www.myspace.com/aliasix
UMMAgUMMA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 23, 2007 18:20
Well... another round to all of you who have tried to download and didnt had enough time (16 hours limit) so... go ahead
PsyGrade

Posted : Jun 7, 2007 14:24
Brilliant!! i have to give it to u. finally someone who is adapting to the new and upcoming music industry! also, loving ur attitude towards the love for the music from an artists point of view!! music should b made for music sake and not (entirely) for money. i deeply respect u for ur efforts and believe that this way u will make many people happy and also urself =) amazing album!! keep it up
Dan

ps when r u comin bk to london??????
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Mind Control: Talamasca - Obsessive Dream (2007) 2CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance