Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

METATRONIC Chicago IL 2005.02.12

gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 14, 2005 21:44
Quote:

There is a burner thingy with a psy sound system in May. Info is at midwestburners.com . 3-days. I can't post too much info though since it is not my event. Loooks like fun though, never been to a burner event.

I put alot of time into this calendar, which I think is a complete list of everything related to psy happening in the Midwest this year, and a little more than that:

http://server.com/WebApps/calendar-read.cgi?cal=105692
eskimo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Feb 14, 2005 21:48
glad to hear the party turned out very good
you people should enjoy it! often a scene is the most pleasant when still being small
hopefully chicago can keep evoling in a good way           http://www.dacru.be
Divine Balance Records
Divine Balance Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 01:22
Namaste guys...have been recovering from an amazing time...the music was just right for the night...bringing it up slow but steady and igor kicking it into DRIVE!!! and the rest is history....thanks to everyone for helping with PSYCHAI especially sarah!BOOM GIRL..the Iowans are amazing support...the audiognomes and paul...runner man on the move...heheehe.thanks for those great pics man> and everyone else...it was a beautiful experience and will go down in the books as one of the first and best events in chicago....ever!!! Look forward to the upcoming events in the future...coming soon..

BOOM SHANTI!!!!
OM NAMAH SHIVA
SHAi
derby

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 02:54
Thanks to all who made this event possible. It was a great site to see so many people rocking out to psychedelic in chicago.

Thanks to psymbolic (julee and Trout) for putting in their extra time to set up wonderful deco and running the video projections all night.

Thanks to Eric and Sara, who came from Iowa AND helped set up early AND helped us at the door AND help us outside turning people away AND helped clean up at the end of the party AND never complained AND had a great time while do it all!! Please come again.

Thanks to Patrick and SHai for providing some excellent but cold CHAI tea through PsyCHAI.

Thanks to Scott and Igor for setting up and Running the sound and providing wonderful music throughout the night.

Thanks to Jeff Z for making the trip from Iowa and providing great support AND dancing all night and staying to help clean up.

Thanks to Paul and Daniel to making the trek AND adding lots of positive energy to the VIBE and taking great pics AND working the door AND turning away people at the entrance.

Thanks to Jef & Deb for the continued support and organization and networking skills for making this event possible. Without them we would still be in our bedrooms.

Thanks to DanEfex for his "downtempo chillage" what a great set by an amazing person and dj.

Thanks to Sameer and Elon for bring smiles drums and breakdancing.

Sorry to those people that got turned away. We didn't want to overcrowd, but we will put RSVP a must on the next flyer.

Some pics are here:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/54236/forum/28/start/45

more pics? please email derby at touchsamadhi dot com

Eklypz

Posted : Feb 15, 2005 04:30
The pics are actually http://touchsamadhi.com/gallery/MetatronicVol1

derby

Posted : Feb 15, 2005 05:57
yea thanks, too many clipboard items.
derby

Posted : Feb 15, 2005 08:43
I uploaded lots more pics thanks all, plus some movies of the super fire spinners.

http://touchsamadhi.com/gallery/MetatronicVol1
Divine Balance Records
Divine Balance Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 21:12
BTW: i second everything that derbster said...i was too tired to write it all...but yes thanks to all!!!! everyone on the list....BOOM BOOM...and what pics!!!wow !!!!
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 21:23
Nice one guys! Props to all involved.
You worked hard on this event and it
payed off! I am so thankful that I get
to live this wonderful life and have
experiences like I had in Chicago!!
I do not take gatherings like this
for granted. It was so good to finally
meet alot of new people for the first time!
The list is long! Jeff from Iowa, you rock
bro. Troy and Julee, the midwest is glad
to have such talented artists. The music
was top notch! Looking fwd to the next
event!

Peace and Blessings,

Luke/Dj Malachi
http://people.tribe.net/goahead
Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 04:04
nice to see the good touch samadhi karma has permeated you chi-guys. i knew this one would turn out after your big time shot at the IM show.
the pics are slammin with lots of lite up spirally pics, some chicks with nice arms and smiles , lots of funny glowy jellyfish - fuckin a sweet, and pics of my friends getting down. great deco! looks like a lot of work!
cant wait for the news of the next gig and all the future groupies ! hehe wink
i gotta get in on the early years of the mid-west parties... once i fix my car this year.... might be the chance to drive northwest from western NC/

cold psy chai = icepsychai ? eye spy chai?

www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 04:32
Quote:

On 2005-02-16 04:04, bluespectralmonkey wrote:

i gotta get in on the early years of the mid-west parties... once i fix my car this year.... might be the chance to drive northwest from western NC/

Yeah this is making history, man. You got to be around to see it. Tell your mutant grandkids you were in Chicago! 2005 is the Year of the Cock!!

:-/ ??

Me, I'm sick as a dog. I probably will be recovered in a couple more nights if I can get to bed. All the gear we took home is sitting in big piles in the living room, hallways, everywhere. I got to get organized again.

Shai, I rescued some of your psychai potions when I cleared out . . . remind me to get them back to you. :-"

G
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - METATRONIC Chicago IL 2005.02.12
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance