Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 22, 2005 20:39
wow.
less than 3 weeks for this
the last one was mind blowing
Great job guys
You organizers really know what you are doing
Best vibes.
Great job Chilluminati           The sum of all intelligence on earth is a constant and the population is increasing

www.audiognomes.com
www.chilluminati.org
psunspot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 22, 2005 20:59
i'm actually coming out from portland to hit this one!!!

Toki and i have been friends for nearly 15 years now... in fact i introduced him to psytrance over in japan, it was a mark allen/ree k party if i recall...

mad props to the audiognomes crew and all involved in getting a psy scene together in the great midwest

looking forward to seeing you all on the dancefloor

smiles from oregon
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 03:48
nice psun -- i would like to meet ya there.! this is gonna jam!
im super psyked for this, my first spinout in chicago!
get ready yall

boom
          www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
chris_z

Posted : Mar 23, 2005 05:56
cant wait im going frin san francisco, first time in the east coast mid west psy scene cant wait!!!!see yall on the FlOOr!
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 07:01
Isnt GMS playin in Chicago on the same day ???           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 07:33
Quote:

On 2005-03-23 07:01, *Karma Cola* wrote:
Isnt GMS playin in Chicago on the same day ???

Where the hell is that rumor coming from?

Their tour in the U.S. doesn't even start until the 14th. They have NO Chicago shows planned at any time in April during their tour. I have spoken to people planning the tour so please go back to the source of the rumor and tell them . . .
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 20:10
This is going to be a dope lil shindig!!
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2005 00:37
Quote:

On 2005-03-23 07:33, gatsby wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-03-23 07:01, *Karma Cola* wrote:
Isnt GMS playin in Chicago on the same day ???

Where the hell is that rumor coming from?

Their tour in the U.S. doesn't even start until the 14th. They have NO Chicago shows planned at any time in April during their tour. I have spoken to people planning the tour so please go back to the source of the rumor and tell them . . .

My Bad My Bad.
Whoa!! Did i touch a raw nerve or what ??           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Psylink1

Posted : Mar 24, 2005 03:18
Hey Karma, organizers are extremely sensitive before an event, cuz with the amount of planning that goes into events. So any kinda negative news is not well recieved.
But nonetheless hope to see you there.
This is gonna be great.
Underfoot and Toki ....WOWWWWWWW
Those guys are like music ninjas

The sum of all intelligence on earth is a constant and the population is increasing

www.audiognomes.com
www.chilluminati.org
gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2005 04:12
Quote:

My Bad My Bad.
Whoa!! Did i touch a raw nerve or what ??

No this rumor is weirding me out because I keep hearing it from different people and I can't figure out where it's coming from. Just curious, did you hear about this from a list, forum or newsletter? It isn't on the Spun Records website . . . anyway yes I did spend alot of time researching this to make sure it wouldn't detonate Metatronic 2. BUT . . . IT . . . WON'T . . . DIE!!!
:->
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2005 05:08
@gatsby

Thats cool.
So for this Metatronic i see a powerful lineup.
The audiognome guys, BSM all these chaps are playin some rippin night stuff yeah ?

So we gonna have some Goa all nite ? or u gonna break it down to somethin chilled afterwards.
Same room or separate rooms?
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Mar 24, 2005 08:42
You know what ...

Your parties have more vibes than many of the International acts I've seen around the place. Money drives the life of out most DJs nowadays.

Mamu... you wouldnt know what Im talking about cos I dont think youve been to any of the midwest organised events yet ... but the energy there is so damn A+!

All of us in the midwest really appreciate what you are doing. and we know what it takes to organise one of these events (Karma Cola and I tried to do one back in the day and fell flat on our faces) ...But Metatronics gonna rock!!

Heard Toki play at Crossroads and he blew my brains out ... I was dancing like a fool on that empty floor in the morning ... but I loved every minute of it. Heard amazing things about BSM from some of the Iowa psyheads...

gonna study my ass off so I can make up for the weekend and come there ... cant wait to hear that bass and see all the smiles.

BooM
Psylink1

Posted : Mar 24, 2005 09:47
Yeah Varun, I remember you. Crossroads was amazing. I think this has come a long way because of the vibe. Crossroads was an introduction, but this is a community now. Its just wonderful
I hope you make it to M2.
Come say hello.
PM me with any questions
          The sum of all intelligence on earth is a constant and the population is increasing

www.audiognomes.com
www.chilluminati.org
gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2005 15:23
Quote:

On 2005-03-24 08:42, va¤n wrote:
Your parties have more vibes than many of the International acts I've seen around the place. Money drives the life of out most DJs nowadays.

Thanks Varun. That means so much to us, because this is alot of work.

Your comment on the international acts is interesting. Based on the price tags I'm seeing being put on some of the U.S. tours (e.g. G.M.S.), don't expect to see any of the name acts in our parties any time soon! We're just going to keep showcasing and building local talent. That's what it's about.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - METATRONIC 2 Chicago 2005.04.09

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance