First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

METATRONIC 2 Chicago 2005.04.09

bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 07:53
if all goes well on my mission at kinkos tomorrow then i should have a selection of my collage prints for all to see in the chill room. i wish i could bring the large prints...

im super excited... hope to meet all yall and get down in a serious way.... cant wait to see chicago get more psy'd
boom           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 16:16
2 carloads comming from Ohio! Can't wait
for this one!           Luke/Dj Malachi
http://people.tribe.net/goahead
Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A
eskimo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 16:33
again all the best to Shai, the divine balance records team and all the others involved in this party...
hope the chicago scene will keep on growing and really hope to be there myself with my boys soon for one of these gatherings           http://www.dacru.be
SOT
Primordial Ooze

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 17:14
... to take community effort even further Alberto (cosmictraveler.com) is bringing more deco for us. Monkey and Kri's backdrops in the main room thanks to Don for driving them out of Asheville.

see you on a dance floor.

Psylink1

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 19:03
this event looks like its gonna be packed with people, deco, great music and extremely good vibes.

hope I get in and dont have to wait in line.
Cant wait to hear Igor use his KGB trained ears to create perfection.
Ahhhh
          The sum of all intelligence on earth is a constant and the population is increasing

www.audiognomes.com
www.chilluminati.org
Divine Balance Records
Divine Balance Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 19:33
namaste all fellow psyjunkies...

THIS ONE IS GONNA BE OFF THE HIZZLE>>>cannot wait...the crew changed it up this time to keep the spice of life ...VOLATILE>..hehehe..we are going to have amazing healers all night radiating all the light and energy to the crowds......artists with all kinds of amazing genres of work.....soundz................that will blow the mind...and of course...the sustainance provided by PSYCHAI will be savoury and refreshing...btw: for the chillacrew..i have got some redbull against my better judgement...paulio,tokster,gatsby,soze,malachi,sottysot and derbmeisterflash and all(this means u:))... as they say in desi style... YEN-JOY!!!!! ...phew...gonna be lotsa headz there...getting PSYCHAI ready ...yummy yummy...

also, people that want psygear... PSYCHAI will be offering designs by CRSYTAL TARA of SAN FRAN FAMILY...DON'T forget to bring your pocket books to pick up some amazing gear from the ALEX GREY COLLECTION....

BOOM SHANTI!!!!!!
OM NAMAH SHIVA
SHAi

DIVINE BALANCE RECORDS
www.divinebalance.com
www.psychai.com
The Chilluminati

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 19:38
Quote:

On 2005-04-07 19:03, Psylink1 wrote:
hope I get in and dont have to wait in line.
Cant wait to hear Igor use his KGB trained ears to create perfection.

YOU NEED TO RSVP, FRIDAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE http://www.chilluminati.org#rsvp

If anybody is travelling to this event try to be there by 9 and also RSVP. Don't take the chance the venue will be full when you get there!!!
          http://www.chilluminati.org
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 23:01
We now have 4 confirmed cars riding up with us from Iowa and at least 1 car meeting us there from Iowa by way of Ohio where they are playing at some rave the night before (any of you Ohio people say hi to Airyck, Sarah, and Angela for me out there

People are way excited!! I am way excited, hope to hear some full on dark psy but happy with whatever the heck y'all are playing as long as it's goaing somewhere!
Psylink1

Posted : Apr 8, 2005 02:17
Jeff,
can hardly wait to see you burning up your shoes on the dance floor again.
Your support is not only appreciated but very much required.
Peace-           The sum of all intelligence on earth is a constant and the population is increasing

www.audiognomes.com
www.chilluminati.org
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 8, 2005 08:33
aww, you know how to give a guy a warm fuzzy don'tcha
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Apr 9, 2005 20:45
Bags packed and ready to leave.... this ones gonna be madness...
Psylink1

Posted : Apr 10, 2005 02:39
Thanks to all out-of-towners for their help and support.
All this depends on a sense of community.
This is gonna be rocking.
          The sum of all intelligence on earth is a constant and the population is increasing

www.audiognomes.com
www.chilluminati.org
SOT
Primordial Ooze

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 11, 2005 08:32
Metatronic2 pix

http://www.masproductions.co.nr/

http://www.modernmagics.com/metatronic2
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 01:54
Oh what a night!

I can’t begin to describe what a phenomenal experience this was... one of the best psy-events I've ever been to.

I reached Metatronic2 at 11PM right after Toki was done. The place was already jam packed. Didn't expect much from the place initially, considering that it was so close to downtown Chicago. But it was anything but small and discreet.

The main room was an absolute circus. Amazing decor, colorful and diverse crowd, huge projections, brilliant laser displays, flouro tattoos and a chai stall. And that was just one room. Apart from that there was a Psy-Chill room run my Touch-Samadhi with even more mind-blowing art and music, a tarot card reading room, art exhibitions and a Reiki room.

Underfoot had just started warming up when I stepped in. For all those who were skeptic about how "Goa" the music was going to be ... Well, it was thumping from beginning to end! Paul played some great full-on stuff and the crowd loved it. It was all smiles and positive vibes on the floor. Someone requested 40%'s Swift and there was instant mayhem on the floor.

UZI took the stage a couple of hours later completely changing the style around with some amazing breaks...he then unleashed some amazing dark sounds. Loved his style...

BlueSpectralMonkey took over after that (I'd totally lost track of time by this point) Contrary to the other Touch Samadhi DJ in the chill room who had a very ethnic sound to his set, BSM was pure electronic funky psy. He played the longest set of all, without a single beat out of place.

Somewhere in between the set, the fire performers but on their show with some daring Poi and Hoop stunts.

The party wrapped up sometime after 6. I don’t think there were many who could have taken much more ... the DJ's were relentless and everyone dancing was out of breath by the end of it all.

A big thanks to the whole Chilluminati, Audiognome, Psymbolic, Goahead and TS crew... it was great meeting you all. Hope we can shake the earth again soon!

… party pics are on the way.
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 21:29
I had a great time at this event.
Good to see the midwestern heads
getting together! Top notch production.
Thanks to all involved. Your hard work
really shows!

Peace - Love - Blessings           Luke/Dj Malachi
http://people.tribe.net/goahead